Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Sports Prediction using WWG or/and SuperIChing  (Read 13859 times)

Offline The-Monk

Re: Sports Prediction using WWG or/and SuperIChing
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2019, 12:24:15 PM »
Sorry about it, didnt make myself clear.

I am new to I Ching, started with IChing on Raymond Lu book follow by SuperIChing from Alex.

All those mentioned like why is J ur chosen team is all in SuperIching website. But as i m new, i might nt understand fully on SuperIChing n hence need every members to help one another.

No problem.

However, this are the lines given by the person asking, so I don't know.

But if the person asking doesn't know which line to assign, does it still make it the correct Focus?

If I want to know who was the one between my two children who stole a toy. And I chose child A as J/Self Line. Does looking at J/Self Line really tell the story?

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2019, 12:54:13 PM »
If I want to know who was the one between my two children who stole a toy. And I chose child A as J/Self Line. Does looking at J/Self Line really tell the story?

Looking at the result of the match I would say no. : )
But how to assign it then, we have no relation to the teams. Can we just pick a random factor, like the team with red shirts represented by fire and it will work?

Offline Kes1979

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2019, 01:41:17 PM »
the reason i choose Manchester United as J is because from the SuperIChing website, the J is the one that you chosen that the team will be the winner or favourite to win.

So personally for Everton vs Man U, i think Man U will win and hence J is Manchester United for this case.

Offline Dao

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2019, 01:48:12 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2019, 02:16:47 PM »
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 02:39:36 PM by Gmuli »

Offline Dao

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2019, 03:02:25 PM »
[Hidden post: You need 20 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2019, 03:26:31 PM »
[Hidden post: You need 20 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]

Offline Dao

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2019, 01:11:43 PM »
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 01:15:25 PM by Dao »

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2019, 01:33:02 PM »

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2019, 08:09:44 PM »
Hi all Participants ..

I've been experimenting several times with bets ...
The outcome of the success or failure I have drawn to some generalizations¨
1. if someone wants for simple curiosity to know the outcome of competitions. [.. does not bet ..experimenting only ] 
2. if he / she is poor and wants to earn little money from the bet. [betting .. but feel not safe and afraid don't fail]
3. if someone is ambitious and passionate about gambling and playing with plenty of money [he is optimistic that he is going to win]
4. if someone has shares (stock market ) and in order to win he must sell or buy [looks like betting]
5. With regard to football matches, is much easier on betting under / Over modulation ... than trying to learn the outcome of the match [Winner - draw - Loser ]

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 10:08:08 PM by Tientai »

Offline Kes1979

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2019, 07:16:03 AM »
Hi Tientai, you mention that rather than focus on The outcome of a soccer match (Win, draw or lose), you can focus on total goals. How do we see that in Hexagrams? Thanks

Hi all Participants ..

I've been experimenting several times with bets ...
The outcome of the success or failure I have drawn to some generalizations¨
1. if someone wants for simple curiosity to know the outcome of competitions. [.. does not bet ..experimenting only ] 
2. if he / she is poor and wants to earn little money from the bet. [betting .. but feel not safe and afraid don't fail]
3. if someone is ambitious and passionate about gambling and playing with plenty of money [he is optimistic that he is going to win]
4. if someone has shares (stock market ) and in order to win he must sell or buy [looks like betting]
5. With regard to football matches, is much easier on betting under / Over modulation ... than trying to learn the outcome of the match [Winner - draw - Loser ]

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2019, 09:19:35 AM »
@Kes1979 .. hi ..
Good welcome to this forum  ..

On this  forum all members are sharing some ideas about Chinese Metaphysics  ..  but no one is "teaching " or directing somebody. ..!!
This is a great responsibility .. but perhaps @JLim  that is recognised Master on many subjects can help you perhaps with PM ( Personal Message  ).

Anyway I will answer to you in metaphorical way ..!!
How easily you ever catch a mouse in a fields ?
How easily you ever catch a mouse in a house ?
How easily you ever catch a mouse in a room ?
Is there any other way to catch this mouse  after all ?

Best regards
Tt.

Offline Kes1979

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2019, 01:16:35 PM »
Yes yes, i hope really will benefits all members here.

@Kes1979 .. hi ..

On this  forum all members are sharing some ideas about Chinese Metaphysics  ..  but no one is "teaching " or directing somebody. ..!!
This is a great responsibility .. but perhaps @JLim  that is recognised Master on many subjects can help you perhaps with PM ( Personal Message  ).

Best regards
Tt.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2019, 06:08:19 PM »
Yes yes, i hope really will benefits all members here.

@Kes1979 .. hi ..

Best regards
Tt.

I think that was more of a rhetoric questions then actual ones. :)
Even if they weren't, I'm not sure "yes" is the expected answer...

If you have questions how something work feel free to ask. If we can we will help, between all of us here we should be able to cover most questions one can think of about WWG. But you have to know what you want to know. : )

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2019, 06:10:33 PM »
Hi Tientai, you mention that rather than focus on The outcome of a soccer match (Win, draw or lose), you can focus on total goals. How do we see that in Hexagrams? Thanks

Well, one thing I was thinking about in that line was to use "asset" line and then bet on the match result a small amount. Then you don't need to care who will win the match, you just need to look if you will get money if you bet on that team. How to know that - Super I Ching has a lot on how to see investment/bets etc. May not be perfect, but I was somewhat happy with the way its presented there for that type of question.

I didn't actually tried it though, a lot of other stuff got in the way, but on similar questions it has worked fine enough(not sports related).