Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Will my father able to sell his business?  (Read 387 times)

Offline POSITIVE

Will my father able to sell his business?
« on: February 21, 2024, 03:31:58 AM »
Hello all,

I really need your help!!!!
My father has been working nearly 30 years, working 7 days a week. The only time he closed his business is on Christmas day. He is 68 yrs old and wants to retire. He had a lot of people calling him for information and visiting his shop. But not 1 person offer to buy his business yet!
Some years ago, my father was willing to sell the business to my cousin because she asked. Later she changed her mind and told my father she doesn't want it anymore. my parents being superstitious said its because my cousin refused to take over the business that's he is finding it difficult to sell his business. Last years, he found a buyer and signed the contract, however the buyer kept telling lies and delaying to take over the business so he cancelled the contract. I have been advertising his business on the websites for more 1 month already!
Will my father be able to sell his business this year and when?

My father born in 1956 Rooster
Please help!!!!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 03:37:31 AM by POSITIVE »

Offline kuguakugua

Re: Will my father able to sell his business?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 12:11:13 PM »
Hi, seems like a party is interested in taking over the business by next month, but don't put too much hope on the price offered. (that guy was probably born in pig/dragon year).

Offline POSITIVE

Re: Will my father able to sell his business?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 12:59:20 AM »
Thank you so much for your help. I really hope my father can sell his business and retire soon.