Fivearts.org

Author Topic: I have 3 different Bazis - Solar, Solar with Late Rat hour or Lunar?  (Read 5411 times)

Offline WuXu

Dear members,

I have a border chart, got three options for my BaZi, and don't know how to decide which one really represents me and my life?

DOB: 31. May 1979 at 23:53

1. Solar
Hour: Jia/Zi
Day: Wu/Xu
Month: Ji/Si
Year: Ji/Wei

2. Solar with late Rat hour theory:
H: Jia/Zi
D: Ji/Hai
M: Ji/Si
Y: Ji/Wei

3. Lunar
H: Jia/Zi
D: Wu/Xu
M: Geng/Wu
Y: Ji/Wei

Time is adjusted.

Can you ask me some relevant questions about my life which would reveal my true BaZi?

Thank you!

Offline Miss A

Re: I have 3 different Bazis - Solar, Solar with Late Rat hour or Lunar?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 01:39:35 AM »
WuXu, you need to include city of birth.

Offline WuXu

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 02:24:48 AM »
My birth town's Longitude: 14.505751
GMT +1

Offline Miss A

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 02:34:17 AM »
I got this chart:
1. Solar
Hour: Jia/Zi
Day: Wu/Xu
Month: Ji/Si
Year: Ji/Wei
Do you use your body to earn money, for ex. do sports, dancing, do some physical work, like being a waitress or an actress?
You can be involved in a family business together with your siblings. I think you do not work for government or a company.
Did you get married after 2011? If yes then your husband was previously married.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 02:53:03 AM by Miss A »

Offline WuXu

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 03:20:32 AM »
Hi,
I have my own company, its about import/export and manufacturing our own brand.
The company is all mine, I established it alone and run it alone, too. Never had family members working for or with me.
I was never married, but I do have a child, born in December 2011. Me and his father separated in 2013. He was actually younger than me, never married. I never had any other man since then.

Offline Miss A

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 03:25:30 AM »
Hi,
I have my own company, its about import/export and manufacturing our own brand.
The company is all mine, I established it alone and run it alone, too. Never had family members working for or with me.

I think you do not work for government or a company.
Correct. You do not work for anybody else but for yourself.
If you do not work with your siblings then you should run a lot here and there, be very active, have hectic lifestyle, meaning you use your physical body which helps you to earn money.

When did you start living with your child's father? Living together is the same as being married in astrological terms.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 03:35:00 AM by Miss A »

Offline WuXu

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 03:33:08 AM »
I met him in June 2008, we moved in together in february 2009. It was terrible relationship, we were always fighting. August 2013 was the worst, there was even police involved. The relationship ended then, but I finally moved out with a child in January 2014.

Offline Miss A

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 03:35:18 AM »
Did he ever cheat on you? Man in your chart is involved with another woman.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 03:39:26 AM by Miss A »

Offline WuXu

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 03:39:40 AM »
Not to my knowledge. I can't say. He was obsessed with me, control freak, spying on me all the time. We still se each other every day when he comes to see our child. He still wants us to get back together.
This is his DOB if it helps: 4. May 1986 at 11:20 AM, same longitude.

Offline WuXu

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 03:43:11 AM »
Actually, when we met, he was with another woman but I didn't know that as he made up his whole personality. His name, age, occupation, family background... everything was made up, and I didn't know it for almost one year of interection and dating him.

Offline Miss A

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2018, 03:55:14 AM »
How interesting? What was the reason to lie to you?
Any man in your life will be connected with another woman.
Cutrent LP is not good for relationship.

I think this is your chart with Jia Zi hour. It shows a person who is financially astute and has own business.

Offline WuXu

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2018, 04:07:10 AM »
He said he wanted to end up with her, but she threatened him with suicide. Then he met me and didn't want to lose the opportunity, so he lied about his identity to buy some time so he could meanwhile end up with her. He did it and eventually confessed everything.

The other reason for lying was - I was 7 years older, had my own company, dated the richest men, and he was just a poor student. He thought if I knew that, I wouldn't have wanted him, so he lied and made up a story about himself being rich and successful until I get to love him.
But I didn't mind him being student, because he was very beautiful (Brad Pitt kind of a guy), and I fell for him immediately. All my other men were womenizers but I don't think he was too.
When I first tried to leave him, he tried to commit suicide, but after that he always threatened to kill me. He became very aggressive, abusive, spying all the time, so I left him.

Now he's very successful man, very rich,has his own company, employs many people, but not in a relationship.

Offline WuXu

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2018, 04:25:15 AM »
The reason I'm asking for the right BaZi is not about finding a man (actually, I can't imagine myself living with a man ever again) but because I'm approaching 7K period and I'm terrified about it.

According to my BaZi, I'm in the best LP (DW) right now, but it seems to me like this is actually my 7K period, because I had horrbile, worst ever time since I turned 32.
First I almost died when giving a birth, doctors barely saved my life.
Me and my partner almost killed each other.
I separated.
I went for bankruptcy, had to let go all of my employees, and close the store.
My father died.
I was always skinny beauty, looking like a model, and after 32 gained weight and went ugly (at least I see myself like that).
I became depressed, I barely leave the house, don't socialize anymore.

So - how come this is my best period? What's in it for me in 7K period then? I'm even afraid to think of it.

According to the LUNAR BaZi, I'm in my 7K period right now, which makes much more sense to me...

Offline Miss A

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2018, 04:28:19 AM »
Thank you for sharing your story.
In new LP Jia Xu you will have new relationship. Just be aware of womanizers. If he was married before it is better.

Offline Miss A

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2018, 04:35:38 AM »
Gui You LP is not good:
1) it produces 7K Jia.
2) You harms your root in Xu and marriage palace at the same time.
3) chart wants to control Zi but You produces Zi. It is very inauspisiuous.
Best LPs for you are with strong  metal in stems.