Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Anyone please help: I'm curious to understand my life chart to face life..  (Read 5204 times)

Offline PdStelle

Re: Anyone please help: I'm curious to understand my life chart to face life..
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2018, 08:06:04 PM »
Yes, it's a "he"! :)

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2018, 10:11:39 PM »
Hi All, Massiecore,
 I've been doing a lot of research lately on face reading, was wondering if you could post a picture of your face front and sideways. So i can see and cross-check.
Thanks

Offline NewMan

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2018, 08:56:52 AM »
Yes, it's a "he"! :)
;D Ahrr... Didn't see the little thing there ;D.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Massiecore

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2019, 04:07:14 PM »
@Rhizome

Hi Rhizome well I would be interested in learning about wisdom/spirituality area what kind of chart is available for me. The best thanks for the reply!

Thank You @PdStelle  I'd completely forget the post and due the rare visit not saw the last posts! Grazie!

Hear You soon!

Offline Rhizome

[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Massiecore

@Rhizome ok...

now I'm scared :D

yes it's exactly at the age of 18 that I've before got into depression (thinking now that was a luck) and from then on, I start to met more and more people that somehow could direct me or connect me to a spiritual or with the same aim of a spiritual life.

By now I'm following a path connected to the Kriya yoga with a master that altough I didn't yet met, I'm connected.
I would like to learn better about it and I guess you have red few more things on it. Isn't so! :)

Offline Rhizome

Offline Rhizome

« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 04:09:42 PM by Rhizome »

Offline Massiecore

Hi @Rhizome,

thanks for the answers!! It is amazing what You have could read in the chart.
Most of the  infos are precise although...
Though I have no remembrance of the encounter I had when I was 12-13.

Well first encounter I would say I start to have it since I was maybe 20, meeting the first Zen Master, at 24 and 25 I met I think people from Tai-Chi mostly.

Actually the very first meeting with the spiritual side in my life happened at 18, as my brother, older than me, started to introduce me to some books and arguments. Later on by myself I had a very strong experience, spiritually speaking. I think that thanks to a girl I was in love with I experienced a great spiritual lesson never more repeated (I was maybe 19), she was so to say a kind of spiritual guide for me. Unfortunately our path is different,  I would like as well to get again near her, but I don't know if she wants. Anyway Asking to Jodorowsky (do you know him?) he told me she is my soulmate in this life... and I felt also kind of this vibes in her.

Later I met as I said a Zen master and with him I start to meditate. During the same year (19-20) I met also teachers of Tai Chi that somehow induce me to look for a different point of view life.

Later at 22 I met with Jodorowsky, an artist that read tarot in Paris.
I moved then in Berlin where I met within 5 years many  people. Most of them practicing Tai-Chi and someone who was practicing meditation with a master in Nepal, but I didn't go deeper with him.

Now since almost two year I'm following the lineage of yoga indian master, that I desire soon to meet.

When You are talking with spiritual encounter, at what are you referring to? Masters or sensible people or just situations?
Could You help me to clarify this point please?

Well yes that is true that more than once happened to me to have visions in dreams, that then became true...although I didnt quite get it what do You mean with 'sightings'.

I'm waiting so much for new lessons and became more sensible to this part of me.

so you should be able to handle your karma learning

What do You mean exactly?

You very much so far!

Talk to You soon!
Massi