Fivearts.org

Author Topic: New Virus  (Read 15637 times)

Offline tanpai

New Virus
« on: January 23, 2020, 05:19:05 PM »
China Identifies New Virus Causing Pneumonialike Illness
Will this pandemic be caused by this virus?

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
Re: New Virus
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 09:01:52 PM »

This virus caused by unhealthy eating (Wealth in Self / Other unmoving lines) .. is indeed so morbid and dangerous ...( Self as virus / Other as spreading in population )
Still there is hope in future  ..
Will be totally controlled  on Si fire month ... 
Needs time  .. !!
My best thoughts and wishes for all infected souls of Wuhan... for quick recovering ..
Tientai
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 10:20:56 PM by Tientai »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 04:12:32 PM »
I'm worried reading the news over the virus and dying patients... :( :(

But I do agree with Tientai.  I see from the hexagram that the cure or vaccine will be effective and working around May (Si month) or June (Wu month).  Vaccine = offspring line, which looks initially useless because it's hidden.

However, Offspring line Wu Horse becomes unhidden in the fourth line, by virtue of the combination between Hai (Parent) and Yin (Sibling).  Let's look at Sibling: Sibling means immunity.  The immunity is trained by the vaccine to combat the virus.  Combat is represented by the White Tiger! 

And what does Parent represent, and why does it change to Wealth?  Parent is hospital, which spends a lot of money (wealth) for the cure.  It's because Parent line is overcome by the Wealth line.  Lots of money because Chou gains the Month.   

There is also a sign that the hospital is a government hospital, or is heavily funded by the government.  Its location is far away from the querent, which in this case is tanpai (Hint: Murky Warrior).  It may be China, US, Australia or elsewhere...

Another positive sign from the hexagram: You Rooster is at Qi phase Jue (Vanished) based on Yin Tiger.  And You Rooster represents illness.

Offline tanpai

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 08:06:43 PM »
Officer /R symbolizes people infected with the virus. Guashen and post-horse  shen branches,
 spreading the disease quickly, as can be seen daily.  A pandemic is likely to happen soon.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2020, 09:53:22 PM »
Officer /R symbolizes people infected with the virus. Guashen and post-horse  shen branches,
 spreading the disease quickly, as can be seen daily.  A pandemic is likely to happen soon.

Officer /R I  5th moving line facing tortoise == I think is the seriousness of morbidity by the virus (A nightmare for humanity )..!!
Although is strong by month but at the same time in tomb of Chou .. I think will not spread worldwide as pandemic .
Next wood months will reinforce the offspring now hidden under 4th line ..
If get stronger and free then antivirus is easy to be given to save the population 6th Resault  line (Liu He of Wu -Wei Other line in azure Dragon  ).. and I agree with @JLim on fire months Si - Wu  ..
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 10:00:53 PM by Tientai »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2020, 01:53:33 PM »
Hi Tientai, I regard the Chou Tomb as rather special.  It's the only Tomb that produces the element being entombed (You Rooster).  So this is an illness with strong power. 

You may recall your hexagram about work/career in Real case : My wife has some problem with her Boss !!.  The Self line is You Rooster too, and changes into Chou. 

- The Xuan Wu (Murky Warrior): I see it as spreading like water, because Xuan Wu is of the Water element.  And it's also murky... to me the situation is worrying. 
- Bai Hu (Tiger): this means fast.  I also read Tiger for the illness, because line 4 and 5 are connected. 

Combining all the above, we get the interpretation: strong, spreading and fast!

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2020, 07:46:09 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 08:40:50 PM by Tientai »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2020, 02:03:28 PM »
Day Pillar Gui You: I'm surprised that he said You sits on Gui Water.  He got it upside down, it's actually Gui Water sits on You.  Up to now I don't know anybody using Branch sitting on Stem...  Also in Bazi it's usually Stem sits on Branch, regardless of Bazi school.

In this hexagram, the Illness line is weak by both Month and Day.  This does not quite match with the scare that this illness has brought over many countries, and the lives that it has taken away.

Is the master from China/Hong Kong, or far away from that region?

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2020, 02:33:31 PM »
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 03:00:47 PM by Tientai »

Offline tanpai

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2020, 03:43:02 PM »
This question might be the so-called yes-no answer ... in this case P * gives the solution ..chen gather with you day , so the answer is "no", the mao month will succeed .

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2020, 09:04:05 AM »
Yes, Raymond Lo is from Hong Kong.

In this hexagram, the Illness line is weak by both Month and Day.  This does not quite match with the scare that this illness has brought over many countries, and the lives that it has taken away.

官鬼为休囚死绝者,其病情必轻;若遇日辰或动爻生扶,则其病必又加重
Illness is at rest, trapped or dead stage, the illness situation is light; if it's supported by Day Branch or moving line, then the illness is getting heavier.

I'm at a loss why his hexagram shows that the illness is light...  the illness line (Officer) is at rest and trapped stage.  And there is no support by a moving line. 

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2020, 12:32:34 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 05:27:15 PM by Tientai »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2020, 03:42:31 PM »
The name Fire God Mountain: Fire may be taken from a hexagram or trigram from a I-ching based divination.

In this case, as we go back to tanpai's hexagram, we see that the beneficial and much needed Offspring is Wu Horse, and this is also of element Fire. 

Thunder God Mountain: Thunder is of the Wood element.  And in the same hexagram, that represents immunity.  Strong immunity is the best defense against the virus.

Offline tanpai

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2020, 04:59:37 PM »
The fire element may refer to moxa therapy as well as its antipyretic effect. And the thunder / wood element
traditional herbal therapy. The role of acupuncture is thus neglected.
It would be interesting to know what herbs the Chinese are using and which body points for immunization. It is certain that many Chinese doctors apply these therapies in the present case.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2020, 06:19:19 PM »
The name Fire God Mountain: Fire may be taken from a hexagram or trigram from a I-ching based divination.

In this case, as we go back to tanpai's hexagram, we see that the beneficial and much needed Offspring is Wu Horse, and this is also of element Fire. 

Thunder God Mountain: Thunder is of the Wood element.  And in the same hexagram, that represents immunity.  Strong immunity is the best defense against the virus.

Yes dear @JLim and @tanpai  .. I am in line with tanpai's  initial Hexagram 17 change to 24 ...
To be also in line with my own Hexagram 61 change to 57 .. I don't focus on my Hexagram  5 element transformations but only on branches laws and Liu Qin's or 6 kins ..!!
So is much helpful in finding out more hidden parts in the course of time on this bad situation of virus outbreak ...

tt..
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 09:31:41 AM by Tientai »