Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Malaysian 14th General Election Divination  (Read 2346 times)

Offline Raymond

Malaysian 14th General Election Divination
« on: May 08, 2018, 09:38:17 AM »
Dear all, just wanted to share my curiosity if the opposition will win in this upcoming general election?
Do feel free to chip in or even to correct any mistakes.

起卦时间:2018年05月07日22时41分
起卦农历:戊戌年三月廿二日亥时
立夏:2018年05月05日21时31分   中华预测网
神煞:天乙—子申 福星—未 日禄—午 羊刃—巳 驿马—巳 桃花—子 华盖—未
干支:戊戌年 丁巳月 己亥日 乙亥时
旬空:辰巳  子丑  辰巳  申酉

六神  伏神    坎宫:地火明夷(游魂)    坤宫:坤为地(六冲)
         【本 卦】           【变 卦】
勾陈       ▅▅ ▅▅ 父母癸酉金     ▅▅ ▅▅ 父母癸酉金 世
朱雀       ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟癸亥水     ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟癸亥水  
青龙       ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼癸丑土 世   ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼癸丑土  
玄武 妻财戊午火 ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟己亥水  ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 子孙乙卯木 应
白虎       ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼己丑土     ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财乙巳火  
滕蛇       ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙己卯木 应○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼乙未土  

Subject at 4th line is Power and comes with dragon. This is the current government.

Object at 1st line is Output is the opposition. The snake is there showing that the opposition party probably over optimistic or too hopeful.

Brothers Hai are the supporters of the opposition. They are in day branch making them strong in their current campaign.

First indication of the opposition not able to win this 14th general election is Object Hai moves to Wei which is the tomb of water.
Moving into tomb is very inauspicious.

Second indication is on the day of election (9th May), it will be a Chou day and Si month. The day and month branches are all in favor of the Subject Chou, where Object Hai is not even strong enough to attack the Subject.

The opposition supporters (Brothers Hai) at line 3 and 5 is unable to help the opposition party much in winning this election because the Qi is effectively blocked by the Power Chou line.
This probably tells that the current government has already done things that will prevent them against losing.

I don't think the opposition will be able to win over the current government in this 14th general election.
Nevertheless, we must still exercise our duty in casting our votes.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Malaysian 14th General Election Divination
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 01:03:28 PM »

起卦农历:戊戌年三月廿二日亥时

【本 卦】           【变 卦】
玄武 妻财戊午火 ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟己水  ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 子孙乙卯木 应
滕蛇       ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙己木 应○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼乙土  

Subject at 4th line is Power and comes with dragon. This is the current government.
Yes, that's the combined meaning of Dragon+Officer line!  Some associations of Dragon are "right, proper" --> here, it refers to the legitimate government. 

Object at 1st line is Output is the opposition. The snake is there showing that the opposition party probably over optimistic or too hopeful.
When talking about positions, the Snake also means "off-center".  It's very apt that the Others (Object) line that you got represent the opposition group.

First indication of the opposition not able to win this 14th general election is Object Hai moves to Wei which is the tomb of water.
Moving into tomb is very inauspicious.
Wei is not Tomb of Water, but Tomb of Wood.  Actually Hai, Mao and Wei could have formed a Wood San He (triangular formation) --> see red color.  If it had formed, then the Others line would have been very powerful!  But it cannot be formed because of Month Break, i.e. Si Month clashes Hai.

Second indication is on the day of election (9th May), it will be a Chou day and Si month. The day and month branches are all in favor of the Subject Chou, where Object Hai is not even strong enough to attack the Subject.
Yes, I'm also with you on this point.  Moreover, look at the changed line: Mao changes to Wei, and Wei clashes Chou.  But on Chou Day, Chou (Subject) is at its strongest day, so it can withstand the clash with Wei.

I don't think the opposition will be able to win over the current government in this 14th general election.
Nevertheless, we must still exercise our duty in casting our votes.
I'm not from Malaysia, but also encourage you all to exercise your duty!

Finally, note the initial hexagram is a Returning Soul Hexagram 游魂卦, which suggests that Malaysia will retain the current government.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 08:41:05 PM »
Dear @JLim hi ...

I agree with you... I have checked it .. with the same conclusion  ..

... the clash of Chou day (9 May ) by Wai 1st producted line doesn't allows the Mao triangle formation   ..this is Determinant ... !!

Best regards ..
Tt.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 01:18:39 AM »
... the clash of Chou day (9 May ) by Wai 1st producted line doesn't allows the Mao triangle formation   ..this is Determinant ... !!
No, Tientai, Wei is not a problem because it's at the level of changed hexagram.  The problem is clash at the level of initial hexagram.

Offline Raymond

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 08:37:49 AM »
I made a mistake in saying that the Object Hai moves to tomb Wei.
The Object is actually Mao, and this wood moving into Wei is a movement of this Object to the tomb.

I remembered a divination case by teacher @JLim where he enquired about Jakarta governor.
http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=15011.0
It has a very similar setting whereby the Subject (Hai) enters into Tomb (Chen) and he lost.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 11:02:35 AM »
I remembered a divination case by teacher @JLim where he enquired about Jakarta governor.
http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=15011.0
It has a very similar setting whereby the Subject (Hai) enters into Tomb (Chen) and he lost.
Yes, you have a good memory!

Offline Raymond

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2018, 02:00:04 AM »
Interestingly, the Malaysian opposition won!
So obviously my analysis were wrong. Any ideas why?

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2018, 03:26:05 AM »
Hi Raymond, I should have noted that the hexagram was drawn on Hai day, which is the strongest Day for the third line Hai.  Therefore the Third line is not afraid of Month Break! 

In this specific hexagram, this means a difference between night and day, because the Wood San He can then be formed!  The resulting San He gives a lot of strength to the Others line of Mao Wood. 

The second reason is that Chou is a non-moving line, while Mao is a moving line. 

Despite the opposition leader (Mahathir) being 92 years old, does the opposition party appeal more to the younger generations?

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2018, 11:58:03 AM »
Dear Raymond hi..

I  want to add my own idea on aftereffects explanation .. !!

1.The producted Hexagram is Liu Chong or 6 Clash Hexagram category ..
When there is not any moving line or day element to support Shi (Self) line  [Prime Minister Najib].. then the Answer is a big NO winning by the part of Shi self line nevertheless  what the enquiry is formed. .!!.
perhaps you asking when tossing coins which part was the winner  ??
Or probably feeling favour for a party to be a winner .. who knows. ?
Anyway the "No" goes to 4th Shi self unmoving dragon line .. wishful thinker but lacking the chance..
2. Another very bold reason is if the wealth Wu hidden 3rd Fu line now in Flourish  (Wang ) stage by the month take the chance to be out of hide due to imprisonment of Brothers Hai Fei Shen .
If this happens then Wu fire could allies  (Liu he ) with 1st producted Wei line on Officer  Earth -winner star that favours the opposition Ying Other Party (Mahathir Mohamad).
Thanks for participate
TIENTAI
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 12:24:25 PM by Tientai »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2018, 08:38:41 AM »

【本 卦】           【变 卦】
玄武 妻财戊午火 ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟己亥水  ○→  ▅▅ ▅▅ 子孙乙卯木 应
滕蛇 SNAKE  ▅▅▅▅▅  子孙己卯木 ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼乙未土  
I wrote earlier about the First line (marked in red):
"When talking about positions, the Snake also means "off-center".  It's very apt that the Others (Object) or First line that you got represent the opposition group."

But there is another image: the Snake also represents a winding direction/item/person  (just image a coiling snake).  In the context of the opposition party, it means a party that returns from the previous times.  Indeed, the winner (opposition) was the country's prime minister from 1981 to 2003.

I think that's an interesting imagery of the Six Gods in Liu Yao divination!  :D