Fivearts.org

Author Topic: A good housewife or better be a working mom? Need to hear opinion from mangpai.  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Halina

Hai, I'm looking for opinion which one more suitable for me, working mom or housewife? Currently I work from home and feel I can't focus on my job neither as a mom too. And my husband talked about possibilities to move our family overseas to his hometown. So I'm wondering also whether move overseas will be good for me? I'm nervous with his idea. My birth date 10 August 1989, 6am.

DM
Gui   Ren   Ren   Ji
Mao  Yin    Shen  Si

Thanks before for taking time read my chart.  :)

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Could you give me your birth information (city and exact time)?

Offline Halina

Hi there. Thanks for the reply.  :)
I was born at Pontianak, Indonesia. About the time, my mom only said ard 6am.
Is it helpful?

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Hi Halina, based on your birth city and birth date, the approximate timing of 6:00 a.m. in this chart is accurate enough.

For me it's very clear from your chart that you are a working mom that pursues your career.  Yin, Mao and Si perform work by controlling Shen in the Month Pillar, and Month Pillar is a "Guest location".  Si is your Wealth Star, also in the "Guest location".  Finally, Ji as Officer is also in the Guest location.

Are you in the finance/accounting/economics function?  I have not looked at the different functions suitable for you, but this is one of the recommended functions.

Offline Halina

Hi Jlim. This is new interpretation to me. 😊
since I graduated until now I always work in finance related job. Before married I was working in real estate company in finance department. Not so long after I got married, I started as a trader. When I have my first child, I started to work from home. Now I had my 2nd child, I'm having difficulty to work even from home. That is when I start to consider should I just be a full time housewife. But at the same time I'm wondering what if I can generate significant amount of money for the family.

So, if I decided to work, is being trader will be suitable for me?

by the way I realise my indirect wealth in Si is Kong Wang, what is the interpretation of that?

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Halina, based on your chart, working from home and being self-employed is not suitable for you.  As I said earlier:
For me it's very clear from your chart that you are a working mom that pursues your career. 
That's why you are having difficulties working from home now.

Offline Halina

Hmm.. if I move overseas, will it give me more opportunity to have bigger income?