Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid  (Read 2896 times)

Offline sleepyfreud

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2020, 01:02:28 AM »
Barcelona sits on the R line (Alex Chiu's terminology). R means you've got something. It is also the green line; the most auspicious color.

Napoli sits on the K line (kid to Alex, child for others). K means you got nothing.

Barcelona wins.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2020, 07:29:04 AM »
Barcelona sits on the R line (Alex Chiu's terminology). R means you've got something. It is also the green line; the most auspicious color.

Napoli sits on the K line (kid to Alex, child for others). K means you got nothing.

Barcelona wins.

Hi, @sleepyfreud .. good welcome to our forum ...
I was mention on this by a recent thread .. indeed Officer or R according to Alex Chiu  means == You have got something -- but there is a problem on team contests !!
A team with a draw resault could be feel safe taking account of the score and not of winning resault..!!  Particularly on champions league contests !!
The only safe star is Wealth or G == Gain  ... if found on a team is favoured. ..
Thanks anyway for participation ..
Tt.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2020, 12:54:57 PM »
I don't follow this case, but welcome to the forum, sleepyfreud!

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2020, 01:44:01 PM »
@Tientai  in another post found this observation of yours very interesting. This is the thread: https://fivearts.org/index.php?topic=1012.0

Dear gmuli hi .
I don't think all lines are moving on this clash type hexagram ..
The possibility of " movement " in an nonmoving hexagram comes only from the clash by the day branch ..(secret moving line )                                                                                                     
Another influence that can make a tedency of movement of an unmoving line is if this line is in Wang or Xiang stage by the Month and day ..!!
But this is for an anmoving hexagram  only ..!!!
Just put my thoughts ....

So in this case, being a static hexagram, could You metal Wealth be moving in third or fourth line to support Self (Barcelona)? It is notorious that there is not only one You metal Wealth but 2! And You Wealth is strong for Month and Day. It draws attention.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2020, 05:16:00 PM »
@Tientai  in another post found this observation of yours very interesting. This is the thread: https://fivearts.org/index.php?topic=1012.0

Dear gmuli hi .
I don't think all lines are moving on this clash type hexagram ..
The possibility of " movement " in an nonmoving hexagram comes only from the clash by the day branch ..(secret moving line )                                                                                                     
Another influence that can make a tedency of movement of an unmoving line is if this line is in Wang or Xiang stage by the Month and day ..!!
But this is for an anmoving hexagram  only ..!!!
Just put my thoughts ....

So in this case, being a static hexagram, could You metal Wealth be moving in third or fourth line to support Self (Barcelona)? It is notorious that there is not only one You metal Wealth but 2! And You Wealth is strong for Month and Day. It draws attention.
Hi @Sacrar  ..
Yes this kind of "movement" could happen .. but in a form of influence ..
I don't think this is the same with "secret movement"...

There is a referance on Wild Cranes Oldman book about it ...
------------
六爻安靜,旺相之爻,可以生得休囚之爻,亦可以剋得休囚之爻。
All six lines are quiet [unmoving], when a line is on flourish phase [Wang], is
capable to produce [Sheng]
or inhibit [Ke] other (quiet) lines that are in Rest [Xiu] or
Prison [Qiu].
蓋旺相者,如有力之人也。
About flourishing phase [Wang], is also a resemblance of a Powerful [Vigorous]
person.( ready to help or hurt )
----------------
This was a good factor of Barcelona's Win

« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 06:21:19 PM by Tientai »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2020, 08:23:56 PM »
yeah, this trend of movement or influence would fit even with the time of the match. You metal Wealth would be in phase Wang by Month, Xiang by Day, and Xiang by Xu Hour.