Fivearts.org

Author Topic: 💬 💬 What happened to this person in 2013? (Liu Yao hexagram version) 💬  (Read 963 times)

Offline Raymond

Just wanted to share something that was in my file.

Early this year @Rhizome shared a bazi case study asking what happened to this lady in 2013.

I did a divination asking the heavens on what happened to this lady in 2013 and got the following/attached hexagram.

起卦时间:2018年01月09日13时37分
六神  伏神    艮宫:山泽损          坎宫:地水师(归魂)
         【本 卦】           【变 卦】
滕蛇       ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼丙寅木 应○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 子孙癸酉金 应
勾陈       ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财丙子水     ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财癸亥水  
朱雀       ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟丙戌土     ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟癸丑土  
青龙 子孙丙申金 ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟丁丑土 世   ▅▅ ▅▅ 父母戊午火 世
玄武       ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼丁卯木     ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟戊辰土  
白虎       ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母丁巳火  ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼戊寅木  

The 6th line is most likely the answer.
It is a moving Officer line which can indicate sickness, and moves to Child.
According to the 12 stages of life system, "You 酉" is metal and is at stage 9 of Chou, and Chou is both the day and month branch.

This unfortunate kid was ill and died in 2013.

Probably there are some other things that can be told in the hexagram.
Care to join in @JLim @Tientai ?

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Date of raising the hexagram is 9 Jan 2018 (no time given).  Kong Wang: Chen, Si.

Ding   Gui     Xin      ?
 You   Chou  Chou    ?

it's very interesting what you're doing with the hexagram and bringing up this old topic, Raymond.  When the topic was active, unfortunately I was busy with other topics. 

I must say that I don't normally use hexagrams for an open query like this.  But let's examine it ...

Yes, in the Sixth (Top) line, Officer coming with Child has (amongst many meanings) sickness of children.  Note also that Yin Wood and You Metal put each other into Jue (Vanished) Qi phase.  This is very similar to Bazi. 

The other important line to look at is certainly the Self line (like Daymaster in Bazi).  This is the Third line Chou Earth.  Note that the Sixth Line Yin Wood actually overcomes the Self line!  Health problems may be happening with Self too.  Si Fire produces Self line, but Si being Kong Wang could not help much, so yes there is a health problem. 

The Sixth line comes with Serpent, and it's replicated in the first line coming with Tiger.  Either the person or his child has a strange/rare illness that involves surgery/injury.  This is the interpretation that comes from the Six Animals in Liu Yao. 

White Tiger in Liu Yao is similar to Yang Ren/Sword Star in Bazi.  But White Tiger has many more interpretations thanp surgery/injury.