Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Help analyze this chart  (Read 4971 times)

Offline vng

Re: Help analyze this chart
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2018, 05:58:15 PM »
I think he will have hard time in his career in this current LP gui/hai.
hai clash with his hour pillar si. si is also in void in his bazi which mean he might never have enjoyed his work.
Actually, I tend to think that in LP Hai, Hai, Mao and Wei form a strong wood gang to control You. Si-Hai clash still happens but it should not be detrimental because of the fire-wood gang relationship performing work.

I think his life would gradually becoming better and better.

Vince

Offline NewMan

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2018, 02:58:06 AM »
There isn't a drop of water in his chart. Stepping into his water LP means he is in a alien world. It seems he didn't know how to handle his current situation. As for wood combo... it affected his wei earth. I wonder what is the impact on him if his rooted ding is shaken. Anyone care to input on this? 
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline vng

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2018, 08:11:53 AM »
There isn't a drop of water in his chart. Stepping into his water LP means he is in a alien world. It seems he didn't know how to handle his current situation. As for wood combo... it affected his wei earth. I wonder what is the impact on him if his rooted ding is shaken. Anyone care to input on this?
Fair enough, I see that we're using different method :)

Please continue NewMan.

Vince

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2018, 03:44:02 PM »
It depends on which kind of Water.  Zi LP is not good for him, because Zi harms Wei.  Is harm always bad?  No, but in this case it is.  Why so?  Because Ding DM produces Ji Wei, that's the chart's "mission", so harming Wei is against the chart's mission.  This is how Mangpai looks at it.

I agree with Vince (vng) that generally the Gui Hai LP (2017-2027) will be better.  But I haven't looked into other LP's. 

Offline NewMan

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2018, 11:06:45 AM »

Because Ding DM produces Ji Wei, that's the chart's "mission", so harming Wei is against the chart's mission.  This is how Mangpai looks at it.

Does this apply to strong DM only? i can understand why strong DM love output. If it a weak ding DM harming wei earth will generated what kind of issue?
Om Mani Padme Hum.