Fivearts.org

Author Topic: career advice  (Read 2661 times)

Offline ding28

Re: career advice
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2023, 01:22:42 PM »
Hi @aeonrel

No worries, some masters say every hardship is a form of life training.
Even if you quit now, later, or pull through it all, there is always something to learn from the journey.
Yes, I do understand its a life training.. I feel this year has been the lowest point of my life.. losing my mom and business going bad, Its been months since I could sleep properly.
Sometimes I couldn't help to wonder whether I will be able to get through this or not. The amount of stress is just unbearable. Everything that i did to make situation better just didn't met my expectation. I hit the wall everywhere I go. So I kinda hesitate to move forward with my new business plan with my current situation. I feel like I'm running out of luck. I didnt even trust my self ::)

I am personally learning I Ching / WWG now to fill in the gaps that Bazi cannot answer for big decisions.
You can try it, if you have the capacity and interest.
I saw a lot of I Ching calculator online but unsure whether its accurate enough throwing the coins online? ;D

Offline ren

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2023, 02:36:55 PM »
Hi Ding20,

I saw a lot of I Ching calculator online but unsure whether its accurate enough throwing the coins online? ;D
An online calculator or you physically tossing coins, sticks, etc. are basically all the same.
It is the act and intention of casting a hexagram that is important.

ren
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Online coldpillow

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2023, 05:10:57 PM »
Sometimes I couldn't help to wonder whether I will be able to get through this or not. The amount of stress is just unbearable.

Maybe lower your expectation a bit? Slow down your pursuit of wealth and reduce your list of wants.

Your online business should target overseas market and you need some kind of mentorship. The good ones may only exist online or somewhere far away from your hometown.

IMO, money is your enemy. Not friend.

To conquer your enemy and gain peace of mind, you need help from a spouse, source of income from overseas and mentorship from parental figures.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 05:19:12 PM by coldpillow »

Offline ding28

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2023, 09:06:38 AM »
Hi @coldpillow

Maybe lower your expectation a bit? Slow down your pursuit of wealth and reduce your list of wants.

I would say that i dont usually chasing wealth that much.. but things really went bad since last year :( I'm just trying to make it stable like it used to be.

Your online business should target overseas market and you need some kind of mentorship. The good ones may only exist online or somewhere far away from your hometown.

IMO, money is your enemy. Not friend.

To conquer your enemy and gain peace of mind, you need help from a spouse, source of income from overseas and mentorship from parental figures.

Is it all written in my chart? That my source of income would come from overseas? And yes I'm running my business with my husband.

Online coldpillow

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2023, 04:40:36 AM »
Is it all written in my chart? That my source of income would come from overseas? And yes I'm running my business with my husband.

Yes, you may have better luck selling to global market online.

Offline ding28

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2024, 01:51:05 AM »

Yes, you may have better luck selling to global market online.

Hello @coldpillow

Just a quick update, so last month one of my relatives offered me a chance to grow her business in retail through online platform since her business currently only focus in wholesale.

She is importing garment products from overseas. And yes, she is a parental figure in my family and i considered her as a mentor since she and her husband have a lot of experiences in business. I'm hoping that this could be a turning point of my life. So it seems it kinda match what you saw in my chart? That my source of my income would come from overseas? :D

Online coldpillow

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2024, 03:56:23 AM »

She is importing garment products from overseas. And yes, she is a parental figure in my family and i considered her as a mentor since she and her husband have a lot of experiences in business. I'm hoping that this could be a turning point of my life. So it seems it kinda match what you saw in my chart? That my source of my income would come from overseas? :D

The whole situation generally matches what I see, if it clears any doubt.