Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Date selection for two people in bazi-calculator.com  (Read 1954 times)

Offline Voytek

Date selection for two people in bazi-calculator.com
« on: September 10, 2018, 12:00:51 PM »
Xuan Kong Da Gua: date selection for two people functionality added to bazi-calculator.com today.
Demo is available here.
See pic below.
Next week I will also publish whole year view for the date selection so that it is easier to find an auspicious day for two people within a year (sometimes it's really hard).

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Date selection for two people
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 05:24:03 PM »
Xuan Kong Da Gua is a very useful addition to the nice Bazi Calculator! Especially now that you can select the date for TWO people! I wish I had had such a program when I had to select dates for husband & wife.  It would have made the calculations easier...

Offline PdStelle

Re: Date selection for two people
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 07:03:13 PM »
Congrats, Voytek... very useful feature!

Could someone please explain  what Xuan Kong Date Selection method is all about?

Thank you!

Offline Ogi

Re: Date selection for two people in bazi-calculator.com
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 05:46:52 AM »
An excellent effort in an excellent site! Congratulations, Voytek! Please keep the great job going on!

Offline Voytek

Re: Date selection for two people in bazi-calculator.com
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 11:31:09 AM »

Xuan Kong Da Gua is whole system of selecting auspicious date for a given person.
Probably it requires a day or two training to get the basics of the method.
XKDG section in the calculator is rather directed to pple who know the basics.
In a big shortcut, you compare two pillars with each other and check if their Da Gua is supportive.
Method is based on hexagrams and numbers connected with them.
Most important factor is that a given day you choose must support the birth year of a specified person.
But there's much more stuff, many factors, like sum-to-ten, hexagram families, branch conflicts, etc. I think it's not the place to explain everything :) it's not as broad as BaZi though.
The overall effect is a green tick that appears when we compare person's birth chart with a selected date :) meaning that the date is auspicious :)