Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Help in reading this chart  (Read 1784 times)

Offline Rayall

Help in reading this chart
« on: August 26, 2020, 11:41:52 PM »
Hi Masters.

I'd like some help about the character of this person based on the chart. Are there any psychological issues with this person or problems with this person's character that can be seen from the chart?

D.O.B: 24 Oct 1993 @ 11:31AM. Female.

Thank you in advance.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Help in reading this chart
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 02:06:25 PM »
Hi Rayall, does she give the impression of a serious person?  If not, then the hour is Ding Si hour.

Offline Rayall

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 04:04:32 PM »
Thank you kindly for replying Master.

She doesn't seem the serious type from first impression speaking to her, but at first glance she can come off as unfriendly or even mildy intimidating.

She doesn't act her age, acting more like a teenager and throws a lot of tantrums. She doesn't listen to people even when they mean well and it's difficult explaining things to her.

It's due to my concerns with this behaviour that I'm asking for advice.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 04:16:22 PM »
Rayall,

Based on your description, I strongly suspect that she was born in Ding Si hour, not Wu Wu hour.  The software that you use does not account for time adjustment. 

You did not provide the birth city.  But based on my guess, she was born in Peninsular Malaysia or Singapore, and thus the solar time of birth is around 10:30, anyway before 11 am.  Could you confirm this? 

If correct, then this would translate to the Ding Si or Snake hour.

She doesn't act her age, acting more like a teenager and throws a lot of tantrums. She doesn't listen to people even when they mean well and it's difficult explaining things to her.

It's due to my concerns with this behaviour that I'm asking for advice.
With the Si (Snake) hour, the above traits can be explained by the Si-Yin harm interaction.  Yin Tiger is Officer (Authority), so the harm interactions means she "rejects" authority, and can be seen as acting like a teenager.

Offline Rayall

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 06:41:02 PM »
Yes Master, she was born in Singapore, but I don't know which city I'm afraid. Are there other psychological/personality issues that show up in her chart based on the corrected hour? Is there perhaps a remedy for it?

Offline NewMan

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2020, 07:52:56 AM »
Hi Masters.

I'd like some help about the character of this person based on the chart. Are there any psychological issues with this person or problems with this person's character that can be seen from the chart?

D.O.B: 24 Oct 1993 @ 11:31AM. Female.

Thank you in advance.

This chart aim for gui in year hs. but mth didnt support. Furthermore his year in KW so it just a pipe dream.
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2020, 01:44:32 PM »
Yes, Newman, the Year Pillar is in Kong Wang (Death & Emptiness).  Gui Wealth is in Kong Wang!  But we in Mangpai do not think that Wealth in Kong Wang is bad at all.  For example, here is the chart of Ariana Grande:

bazi-calculator.com

Note that in Ariana's chart, the Year Pillar is also Gui You, just like this topic's chart.  Moreover, if you used the derivation of Kong Wang also from the Year Pillar,  Ariana's Hour Pillar is also in Kong Wang, which contains Ren Wealth. Wealth Stars are in Kong Wang, but she is super rich!

Note to @mikomai : you may be interested in studying the Kong Wang / void / death & emptiness here, since you posted a chart with Kong Wang lately.

Offline NewMan

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2020, 11:26:16 PM »
Ariana's year KW is cured. Her dream is real and she have the skills and support to make it happen. xu yin wu combo, she have the setup to control you metal.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 11:41:44 PM by NewMan »
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline mikomai

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2020, 02:21:40 AM »
@JLim Thank You. ;)

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2020, 04:45:24 PM »
Newman, how is Ariana Grande's Kong Wang (Voidness) is cured while the one in Rayall's chart not cured?

Offline NewMan

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2020, 05:16:35 PM »
Wu gui
Wu

Successful transformation cure the void. Isn't it how It Work?
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2020, 05:19:51 PM »
The same transformation is successful in Rayall's chart.  According to the rule of transformation that I used to use in traditional Bazi, Xu contains Ding Fire, and elementally Xu is not against Fire, so Wu+Gui also transforms to (Ding) Fire.  I no longer use such rules in Mangpai.

Offline NewMan

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2020, 05:41:52 PM »
The first chat month is ren xu. It one of the self transform pillar. Ding inside xu is more interested in combining with ren. Further more xu is a fire tomb. It don't have the intention to support wu gui transform.
We can have more chart to test if it true.
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline NewMan

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2020, 05:51:30 PM »
Xu earth is more like heated earth that is still warm by the sun. For wu and si fire they are consider burning fire ready to transform wood to as or iron ore to metal. So having wu or si in mth definitely help in fire transformation.
Om Mani Padme Hum.