Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Relationship and career in 2024  (Read 2297 times)

Offline haha25

Relationship and career in 2024
« on: February 17, 2024, 05:29:32 PM »
Hello, all!

I would like to know how will be my romance luck in 2024 and when (possible month) I will meet a special person too,
how will this person be like.
Also, will I find a new job or promotion.

Here is my D.O.B

1987 10 15 14:30 Santiago, Chile, Male

Thanks in advance!

Offline haha25

Re: Relationship and career in 2024
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 12:13:10 PM »
Hi there!
Can anybody help me plz?

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2024, 11:16:24 AM »
Hello @haha25 ,

Your chart as attached.
Personally, I think the chance this year to find romance is poor.
For males, we look for when the wealth luck is good to indicate good chance with romance.
For you, your wealth luck is metal.

If you see the top row, the fire is overwhelming and destroys the 庚 metal.
If you see the bottom row, Dragon Year 辰 forms a combination with 酉 metal, imprisoning it away.
So metal is exceptionally weak for you this year, hence wealth luck is poor, hence affinity with opposite gender is poor.

For job/career, we look for Direct Officer luck.
For you, it is water.
There is no water appearing in your chart, hence I think chance for new job is low.
For promotion, there is chance if via good reputation and support from peers.
I see an opportunity in August - September.

Gmuli

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2024, 01:33:55 PM »
Hello @haha25 ,

Your chart as attached.
Personally, I think the chance this year to find romance is poor.
For males, we look for when the wealth luck is good to indicate good chance with romance.
For you, your wealth luck is metal.

If you see the top row, the fire is overwhelming and destroys the 庚 metal.
If you see the bottom row, Dragon Year 辰 forms a combination with 酉 metal, imprisoning it away.
So metal is exceptionally weak for you this year, hence wealth luck is poor, hence affinity with opposite gender is poor.

For job/career, we look for Direct Officer luck.
For you, it is water.
There is no water appearing in your chart, hence I think chance for new job is low.
For promotion, there is chance if via good reputation and support from peers.
I see an opportunity in August - September.

Some styles out there would view that combination between You and Chen can mean Spouse opportunity.
As something coming from outside connects to Spouse Palace.

Do you think that can work too?

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 05:27:38 AM »
@Gmuli ,

You made a good point.
And I have contemplated over the past day.
My conclusion is ultimately still not a good outcome.

My reason:
There is always an energy drop for both participating elements in a combine.
The incoming source is output, while the receiving is the affinity with opposite gender.
Hence the 2 nodes must interact, but also "lose something" in the end.

Outputting for a love interest is logical.
For it to "lose out" due to this combination, my imagery is that due to the commitment and effort put into pursuing love, he will lose time for himself.
Like being too busy at work for personal life, except this is being too busy with chasing love and foregoing other areas in life.

The other end, the 酉 metal, is attracted to the efforts, but ultimately the luck still drops.
So my imagery is there will be time and effort spent dating, wooing...and there will definitely be opposite party involvement because of the combine...but ultimately a real relationship does not happen, or will be short-lived.

Having wealth in spouse palace is a good thing, just that this year 辰 takes it away.

Gmuli

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2024, 08:55:31 AM »
So we need the overall state of that element(Wealth) in this case to be good?

Do you think if it was the same condition, but the state of the Wealth overall was very good it would have point to better outcome?

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2024, 12:19:28 PM »
@Gmuli ,

Usually, based on Five Elements School, we look at change in elemental strength to determine the potential of an outcome.
This includes:
  • Direction of that change - increase for better luck in that Ten God area, decrease for poorer luck in that Ten God area.
  • Magnitude of change - the greater the difference from a reference point, the greater the effect.

For reference point, we can first work out the strength of the element based solely on natal chart interactions.
Take this case's 酉 metal for example.

Natal chart alone, earthly branch:
卯-戌 combines - only residual earth energy left behind in 戌.
Earth grows metal, so 酉's energy comprises of [戌's residual earth + 未's earth + itself].
This is the 酉's default state.

In this current 10-Year Luck Pillar, 午-未 combines, so 未 is left with residual earth energy.
Consequentially, 酉's energy downgrades to [戌's residual earth + 未's residual earth + itself].
So already in this currently Luck Pillar, his wealth potential is poorer than default state.

In 2024, 辰-酉 combines, so 酉's energy becomes [戌's residual earth + 未's residual earth + its own residual metal].
So 酉 faces a downwards change - which we will describe as experiencing a negative outcome.
And the magnitude of change is significant enough that we can guess that the negative outcome is not mild.

Hence for something as serious as finding the special one, I will say chances seems low.

Gmuli

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2024, 02:23:03 PM »
I see. This is very interesting, thank you.

I wonder...
午-未 combines, so 未 is left with residual earth energy.
卯-戌 combines - only residual earth energy left behind in 戌.

What do you mean only residential earth energy is left in both combinations?
What happens with the other hidden stems., if by that you mean only Ji is left, what happens with the rest of them(Ding, Yi, Xin)?

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2024, 04:15:47 PM »
@Gmuli ,

Five Element School don't seem to take into account Hidden Stems for calculations, at most for deciphering the related Ten Gods at the end of the "math".
I personally also question it, but all the teachers/masters of Five Elements are in unison.
I can only trust them on this as they are professionals, with a customer base that trust their readings, and track record of being reasonably accurate.

So, if we run with the disregard for Hidden Stems, each Earthly Branch element will be simplified down to their main Qi.
When a combine happens, the participating elements will lose most of their Qi, but not completely.
The remaining was what my "residual energy" is referring to.

Gmuli

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2024, 04:31:00 PM »
Very interesting.
 I like the idea of this as a layer of it, as the other stuff do feel incomplete. Thank you

Offline ren

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2024, 06:48:58 AM »
[Hidden post: You need reply to this topic to see it.]
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Gmuli

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2024, 09:49:26 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 09:56:47 AM by Gmuli »

Online tyc

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2024, 03:01:15 PM »
Just wondering, strength of DM plays a role in determine wealth.  How about job & romance, is DM strength involved?

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2024, 06:27:43 PM »
@tyc ,

For me, yes.
For both job and romance, there are 2 ways to approach them for good outcome:
  • Increase of related element without detriment to DM
  • Or ability to control related element
For example,
  • Increase of Direct Officer element without causing a direct clash on DM - leading to a promotion at work or better relationship with husband for females
  • DM element strong enough to win in a clash with Wealth element for males - cooperative wife, great for husband (not so fun for wife)
  • Direct Officer suppressed by strong Output element, which can be made strong by a strong DM - DM's ability to overcome challenges at work
DM's strength plays a deciding factor:
  • Direct Officer clashes on DM, but DM is strong = DM faces stress from work or husband if female, but is able to handle it
  • Direct Officer clashes on DM, but DM is weak = DM succumb to the stress and experiences bad luck or health
  • DM is not strong enough to suppress Wealth when DM element meets Wealth = reverse clash on DM = Husband can't get wife to align with him and is stressed out trying to do so

Offline haha25

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2024, 08:27:45 PM »
Hi guys!

Thanks for your nice input. Homewever I think Chen is good for this chart. I agree with everything that you said that mao and xu are against this Chen and everything but.
In july 22nd 2012 this person met a very rich and powerful girl. Year of chen 2012. How can u explain that? If Chen is that bad and useless and negative to the chart, how can then meet such a kind of a girl?

Also, I wonder if u think this is a strong dm which is not, born in autumn xu season metal strong prosperous.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!