Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Calendar Hexagram  (Read 2109 times)

Offline tanpai

Calendar Hexagram
« on: September 11, 2019, 01:52:58 PM »
Hi All Members,
Today, according to the Ninzuwu calendar, Hex.26 reigns. What does this mean for you in terms of WWG? - if you recall the events of the day ...
The Sign of Xuz Year 18,007: Begins September 7th, 2019 | The Art of Ninzuwucultofnyarzir.wordpress.com
起卦时间:2019年09月11日12时35分
干支:己亥年 癸酉月 辛亥日 甲午时
旬空:辰巳  戌亥  寅卯  辰巳

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Calendar Hexagram
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 03:12:15 PM »
Let me attach the hexagram below (Chinese followed by English version):

Month Gui You, Day Xin Hai

6 滕蛇       ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼丙寅木  
5 勾陈       ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财丙子水 应 Others 
4 朱雀       ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟丙戌土  
3 青龙 子孙丙申金 ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟甲辰土  
2 玄武 父母丙午火 ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼甲寅木 世 Self   
1 白虎       ▅▅▅▅▅ 妻财甲子水  

6 Snake            ▅▅▅▅▅ Officer Yin Wood  
5 Curved A.              ▅▅ ▅▅ Asset Zi Water  --  Others  (employees)
4 Bird             ▅▅ ▅▅ Sibling Xu Earth  
3 Dragon  Child Shen   ▅▅▅▅▅   Sibling Chen Earth  
2 Murky W.   Parent Wu ▅▅▅▅▅ Officer Yin Wood  --  Self    (company's executive)
1 Tiger            ▅▅▅▅▅ Asset Zi Water  

WWG or Liu Yao would possibly have a moving line, but let's assume the hexagram as it is.

A client contacted me today about a certain action in his company.  He is going to announce an austerity measure with regard to compensation of the company's employees. 
- Self line comes with Officer, which means that he's an executive of the company. 
- Others line represents the employees.
- Second hidden line Wu Fire comes out of hidden mode, and clashes Others line.  Wu Fire as Parents line represents news/announcement/company memo, which is bad news for the employees. 
- Third line Sibling is austerity measure, because Sibling line can overcome wealth
- Third hidden line Shen Metal comes out of hidden mode, and clashes Self line Yin Wood.  Shen Metal represents his subordinates, which means many of them resists this executive's measure.

I have advised him to make the announcement on Zi day (tomorrow).  The date selection is based on another Liu Yao hexagram, not this one.  But interestingly, this hexagram 26 seems to suggest that Zi Day is a good day.  Zi Water supports Self line of Yin Wood.  Zi Water can also act as intermediary in the Shen-Yin clash.  The executive would like to minimize the commotion among the employees after this announcement.  But things are still looking hard, because Wu Fire (the news) is still clashed away by Zi Water.  This is still bad news for Others (employees). 

Fourth Xu line is also a Sibling line.  How come there is another Sibling line?  Indeed, earlier there was another austerity measure, but applied to a different department of the company, therefore different Sibling line.

Offline tanpai

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 03:50:11 PM »
N.B. One of the Blindman Sects'unique way of plotting hexagram  stems&branches
that is diferent  from conventional /mainstream. Some Blindman sects do not even use this too.
So ,Hex 26  first line Zi Wealth/Wife:  second line Yin Power/Ghost, Subject(Offspring,Shen).   third line Chen Siblings/Parallel:  fourth line Zi  Wealth/Wife
: fifth line yin Power /Ghost  ,Object :  sixth line Chen  Siblings/Parallel.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 04:32:36 PM »
Oh, I am not aware of this different way of plotting the hexagram, Tanpai.  The Blindman sect that I use is for Bazi (Four Pillars).

Your hexagram 26 is also called "the taming power of the great".  Hopefully tomorrow my client (the company's executive) will succeed in "taming" his employees!

Offline tanpai

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 12:00:26 PM »
Hi JLim
what is the result of this hex.26 above?

Offline tanpai

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 12:39:58 PM »
干支:己亥年 甲戌月 癸未日 丙辰时  (日空:申酉
http://www.china95.net
Today, according to the Ninzuwu calendar, Hex.4  reigns. What does this mean for you in terms of WWG? - if you recall the events of the day .

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2019, 01:52:03 PM »
I have advised him to make the announcement on Zi day (tomorrow).  The date selection is based on another Liu Yao hexagram, not this one. 
The day after was 12 September, but the executive delayed the decision because he thought it could be too austere for the employees.  Eventually on 24 September (another Zi day), he did announce the decision. 

We are now in October Xu month.  I just checked yesterday with him, and so far the employees have been quiet about it, and seem to take it rather well.  It's a bitter pill that he had to give, considering also the somewhat declining industry trend.  I keep in touch with him for many other issues, so if there is any update, I will post it.

As we can see, the Stems are different between 12 and 24 September, but they are both Zi day.  The earlier date was Ren Zi, while the latter date (which he chose) was Jia Zi.  I'm referring to another topic by @Sacrar where he asked about the influence of Stems: Doubt about effect EB/HS on the lines according to wuxing