Fivearts.org

Author Topic: 🌺🌺🌺 COURSE REVIEWS 🌺🌺🌺  (Read 5621 times)

Offline Piggy

🌺🌺🌺 COURSE REVIEWS 🌺🌺🌺
« on: January 06, 2018, 07:12:22 AM »

I started learning the traditional bazi in 2013 and gave up about 6 months afterwards. Things just didn't make sense to me. I couldn't get the timing of marriage or divorce correct. I couldn't apply the things that i learnt  to my family and friend's bazi. Sometime it works and sometime it just doesn't. Which was very demotivating so I gave up.

Mangpai made everything make sense. After studying the marriage course for 1 month, I can now apply the method to work out my family and friends marriage year. Including the ones that I couldn't using the traditional method. I wish i started this course earlier.

Jlim is very helpful and answer questions. in detail. I also learn from other students from the course.

The course is worth it. 

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: 🌺🌺🌺 COURSE REVIEWS 🌺🌺🌺
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 12:37:29 PM »
Thank you very much, Piggy!  I'm glad that you have enjoyed and learned a lot from the courses!

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 01:42:32 PM »
(March 2017)

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 01:43:35 PM »
[continued from above]

Offline vng

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 09:21:04 AM »
Like many metaphysics hobbyists, I started off with traditional bazi but quickly dissatisfied with the limited details and inconsistent outcome of readings despite applying the same rules/concepts.

Mangpai changed all that, it is much more systematic, consistent, much greater details and also tons of new concepts specific to Mangpai. On the flip side, it can also be quite a complex system and applying it properly requires practice and patience. This is where a good guidance by JLim's vast and practical experience will make a big difference towards truly understanding Mangpai and being able to use it practically.

Vince

Online Happy

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2018, 09:38:01 PM »
I have know JLim for many years...when we both studied traditional bazi and then I became his private student which was very helpful.

He then told me that he was thinking about writing a MangPai course....I was so anxious for him to start.  I would email him almost daily.

The course, nor JLim let me down.  The course is very good and JLim is very patient at answering all of our questions in a timely fashion.  He is also very generous with his knowledge. 

I find MangPai method more logical then traditional.  It gives us additional information where with traditional bazi I just couldn't connect the dots.

This course is worth the price.  I don't think you will be disappointed if you join.

Anne Marie from Toronto, Ontario
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 02:37:48 PM by Happy »

Offline Majk24

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 11:10:29 PM »
I start learning Bazi from the beginning :)
Despite many of Bazi courses from teachers ,
I met real bazi precisely on the old fivearts forum.
I'm happy that is here: Jlim, HelloKitty, Pdstelle, Aqua knowing
Bazi longer and from many masters  :D
Bazi Mangpai with Jlimem is a great learning for me from Europe,
with a different mentality and materialistic approach of this continent 8)

I changed my nickname from the old fivearts forum because I start
learn Bazi Mangpai from the beginning.

Majk24 - from Poland  ;D