Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Younger daughter's chart  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Como

Younger daughter's chart
« on: August 15, 2020, 04:35:45 PM »
My daughter seems to be an angry child, can someone advise how to guide her better for now and future?

Hr      Day     Mth      Yr
Xin     Wu      Jia      Bing
You     Zi       Wu      Shen

She is born in Singapore, 5 July 2016 at 5.03pm.

Offline cheesehunt

Re: Younger daughter's chart
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 02:30:28 PM »
Just to help out :- Bazi chart

Saint

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 10:53:32 PM »
Parents seem to adopt a aggressive approach to teach their child. Is it true?

Offline Como

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 03:35:42 AM »
Yes. Sadly, it is true. She hits out physically and hurt at her older sibling all the time.

I've tried to reason and talk calmly with her but it happens regardless. The only method that seems to work is physical punishment (hitting her hand really hard) and that will be a deterrent. I don't believe in this approach initially but it seems like it is the only thing working for a while. And recently, it hasn't work.

Please advise how best to guide her.

Offline NewMan

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2020, 04:27:02 PM »

Hr      Day     Mth      Yr
Xin     Wu      Jia      Bing
You     Zi       Wu      Shen

Wu birth xin, You birth zi, zi clash eb wu.

It her nature to be rebellious towards her senior or parents. She cant fully understand what you trying to teach yet. As for advice i think only a mother can offer you real advice  :P
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Como

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2020, 09:17:54 AM »
So besides trying to parent her in gentle ways, are there anything I should be aware of? She seems to be an angry little girl.

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2020, 03:30:10 PM »
Your daughter should have born in Geng Shen hour.  Here is the difference between Geng Shen and Xin You (that you plotted):

1.  Xin You: Xin combines with Bing, which is a work process. 
2.  Geng Shen:  Geng does no "work", because Geng cannot combine with Bing.  Actually Geng clashes Jia, and this specific clash is not "work".  This clash means she tends to think about opposing authority, because Jia is authority.

Since she is rebellious and angry, #2 hour suits her better.
And 2020 is Geng Zi year, so it's the arrival of Geng clashing Jia.

This chart is another example where time adjustment is the correct way to plot a Bazi chart.

Offline Como

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2020, 04:31:07 AM »
Thank you @JLim for correcting the chart. I always suspect her chart may not be what it is as it is quite close to 5pm

What does "working" means? Does it mean that it will translate to something positive and advantageous to her chart? I have tried recently with gentle methods with her and things seem better. She's not so angry but still is aggressive to her sibling and hurting her physically.  :-\

Yes, we know she's the rebellious one since quite young. Very creative imo too. Could you tell me more about her chart? I'll want to learn how to guide her better in life. I think her temperaments may get her into trouble if she doesn't know how to manage it.

Offline NewMan

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2020, 03:11:45 PM »
If it geng shen hour she desperately need attention from senior and have difficulty in controlling her emotion. Difficult childhood but things get better after she reach 23. Best if she can stay far away from her birth place.
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Como

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2020, 04:38:16 PM »
Hi, could you elaborate on "difficult"?

As in health wise or temperaments that cause her to get into trouble? Or studies etc.?

Offline NewMan

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2020, 02:02:27 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 02:05:28 AM by NewMan »
Om Mani Padme Hum.