Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Anyone please help: I'm curious to understand my life chart to face life..  (Read 5267 times)

Offline Massiecore

Hello everybuddies!!

Im since a while a bit more active in iching and now I was wondering about understand more about my life chart. I would like to have more infos about choiches it would be better made and learning how to read insights about a lifr chart... I wonder if You maybe would have the engagement for it.

My name is Massimiliano Giudice
Born in Rome,Italy the 24/09/1989 at 02:45 am
Im a man.

Looking forward to hear from You
Thank You!!

Offline PdStelle

This should be your chart:

Offline Massiecore

Hi pdStelle,

Thanks for the answer!
Are you sure about the hours?!
In the chart I red 0:52. Should not appear 02:45??!
It is maybe cause the GMT?! That changes the time?!

Bye! :)

Offline PdStelle

Hi Massi,,

Please click below:

https://bazi-calculator.com

Insert your data and remember to tick DST for.summer time. The rest of the difference is time correction, it should be correct.

Offline Massiecore

Hi  pdStelle,
Thank You for the answer and the link. Yes is definetely correct :) I check it better!

Is there any further explanation about the chart?! 

Could please someone give me an understand of this chart, with a focus on the period that Im living now?
Thanks anyway so far!!! :)
Hopr to meet you soon!
Best regards
Massimiliano

Offline Rapanui

Correct chart from https://bazi-calculator.com.
 8)
Rapanui Poland

Offline Massiecore

Thank you very much!!!! :)
Can someone comment briefly the chart please?! I was wondering about what kind of profession the chart is suggesting me to take.
Thanks in advance and to everyone have a good week!!!! ;)
Massi

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
Hi Massiecore ....

i will make a try for a help ....

Massiecore was born on 24/9/1989, a female Red Fire Pig day in the autumn of Brown Earth Snake year. After calculating the scores of Five Elements, the weight of Wood is 20, Fire is 46, Earth is 44, Metal is 88 and Water is 75. Therefore, the birth chart contains 7% Wood, 17% Fire, 16% Earth, 32% Metal and 27% Water.

Fire-type Person

Chinese astrology says this person is a Fire-Type person because the DAY Stem in the birth chart is Fire. When the score of Fire is between 90 and 30, then the birth chart has healthy Fire. If the score of Fire is over 95, then the birth chart has too much Fire. If the score of Fire is less than 25, then the birth chart is lacking Fire.

Usually, the instinct of a Fire-Type personality is to be optimistic, polite, enterprising, active, outgoing, enthusiastic, bold and unrestrained. Also, the Fire-type person is cosseting, thoughtful and cherishes friendship.

When the DAY Stem is a Yin Fire the person is like the bright, clear, soft and mysterious moonlight. The good side of the Yin Fire personality is steady, mild, polite, calm, moderate thoughtful and diligent. This type of person often likes the private life and never wants to show off in public. The opposite of the Yin Fire personality is jittery, nervous, uneasy and sometimes enthusiastic but insincere. This person is not used to making every endeavor to complete a task. Therefore he or she is sometimes too difficult to understand.

Score

Additionally, since the score of Fire is 46 and the score of Wood is 20, then this person is gentle, kind, friendly and self-reliant person. He is flexible and reasonable to judge anything.

Massiecore was born on 24/9/1989, a female Red Fire Pig day in the year of Brown Earth Snake. The adjusted Five Element scores are Wood 5, Fire 49, Earth 65, Metal 200 and Water 88. The female Fire was born in the Chicken month. This Birth Chart has too less Fire.  It's called a Weak Fire type Birth Chart. The lucky element is Wood and the second lucky element is Fire.

Each lucky element has Yin and Yang. Yin is female and Yang is Male. Therefore, Male Wood, Female Wood and Male Water are lucky elements. Tiger and Rabbit are lucky animals. Female Fire, Male Fire and Male Earth are next lucky elements. Horse, Snake and Dog are next lucky animals.

Analysis

Rabbit is a lucky animal, but Chicken is found in the Birth Chart. Because Rabbit and Chicken don't get along too well, so Rabbit won't bring him full luck. Tiger is a lucky animal, but Snake is found in the Birth Chart. Because Tiger and Snake don't get along too well, so Tiger won't bring him full luck. He will gain some luck, if Tiger shows in the Major Cycle or Yearly Cycle. This is because Tiger and Pig in the Birth Char together will contain some ingredient of Wood. He will be very lucky, when Rabbit and Sheep show in the Major Cycle and Yearly Cycle. This is because Rabbit, Pig and Sheep are together will generate a strong force of Wood.

Horse is a lucky animal. Snake is a lucky animal, but Pig is found in the Birth Chart. Because Snake and Pig don't get along too well, so Snake won't bring him full luck. Tiger contains some ingredient of Fire and will give him some luck. Dog contains a little ingredient of Fire and will bring him a little luck. ...

The major element in 2015 - 2019 is Metal, which is the Money star. 

This is a period mainly about your money. You will work hard for money and money will come into your pocket -- either by earning cash or borrowing it. The events in this cycle are related to money, trade, business, property, real estate, housing, capital, furniture, jewelry, investment, economy, finance and diligence.

You work hard for money. You even tend to be thrifty. You still have big expense each month. People think you are penny pincher or a cheapskate. Sometimes you feel the difficulty to get along with friends. You might have financial problems and might have to deal with a transaction about property. On your job, you work hard to deal with customer's business, but nothing returns for you. In your business, you might have some trouble on receivable accounts. Money issues are always around you in this cycle. If you are weak, it's easy to get sick.

You should pay attention on your mother's health. If you are married, you should spend more time with your spouse.
------------------------------------------------

The major element in this first half of 2018 is Earth, which is the Child (Fame) star.

This is a period about your reputation, since you will be busy working and exploring your ideas with people around you. If a Money Star is found in your Birth Chart, you will bring fortune by taking advantage of your reputation. The events in this cycle are related to development, expression, art, skill, design, plan, misunderstanding, irritation, quitting and creativity.

The major element in this second half of 2018 is Earth, which is the Child (Fame) star.

You will usually spend lots of time on your job. If your creative idea is recognized by many people, then you will earn your fame from people. Also, you might earn extra money if a Money Star is found in your Birth Chart or cycles. This is a cycle of creativity, expression, art, skill, argument, hard work, wisdom, outlook, misunderstanding, weakness and etc.

You are always busy on more than one project and may gain very little. If you are sick, then you cannot concentrate. You may have mood swings, become fearless and argue with teachers, boss or parents. Sometimes, you cannot handle your temper well and like to use offensive language. So you have to watch your language and actions and be careful of causing any accidents.

Details for 2018 ...

Tientai ...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 11:24:06 PM by Tientai »

Offline Massiecore

Hi Tientai,

thank you very much for your help!!!

Im stauning about the informations you gave and, funny to say, yesterday morning before reading the message I was always thinking how Im alays obsessed with money this period... and that would be more healthier to drop the issue and think less about it....

Well this year I worked as am english teacher in a preschool in Turkey. This is not my job and I didnt plan it. That was good but now Im feeling i would like to work in other sectors...

Do you have You any Idea @Tientai about what kind of job would the chart suggest to undertake?

I was wondering about it....

So far thank you very much for the reading and in any case, it was already a great help about the Ba Zi!!! Thanks a lot for it! :D:D

Hope to see you around, wish all the best
Sincere
Massi   

Offline edorado

Re: Anyone please help: I'm curious to understand my life chart to face life..
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2018, 05:21:07 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 03:34:12 PM by Tientai »

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2018, 10:27:58 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 03:33:25 PM by Tientai »

Offline Rhizome

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2018, 07:00:45 PM »
Hello everybuddies!!

Im since a while a bit more active in iching and now I was wondering about understand more about my life chart. I would like to have more infos about choiches it would be better made and learning how to read insights about a lifr chart... I wonder if You maybe would have the engagement for it.

My name is Massimiliano Giudice
Born in Rome,Italy the 24/09/1989 at 02:45 am
Im a man.

Looking forward to hear from You
Thank You!!

Hi Massiecore,

What would you like to know? Kindly specify which aspect - career, wealth or romance?

Offline PdStelle

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2018, 10:37:03 PM »
@Massiecore  has not been around for a while, so I tagged him :)

Offline NewMan

This should be your chart:

Ding fire born in zi hour. She should shine like a diamond where ever she goes. Chart too cold. is this a follow official chart?

Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Chat time

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2018, 03:37:44 PM »
Yin fire LP travel reverse, I think it's a boy boy... not she.  ;D