Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Female jinx husband  (Read 6030 times)

Online tyc

Re: Female jinx husband
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2020, 03:36:58 PM »
Thanks Newman  for sharing

Offline Rapanui

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2020, 07:26:09 PM »
I am curious  ;D
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
Not much is written about (jue) and I don't have jlim's course material :)
Zi si
Hai wu
You yin
Shen mao
These are the jue pairs. It related to bloody injuries. As to how to used it will have to let JLim reveal abit.
In traditional BaZi there is Symbolic Star Jie Sha (Robbery Star) which based on 10 Stage Of Qi - Jue.
It is derived from Day EB and main EB of triangle this EB.
 8)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 07:33:26 PM by Rapanui »
Rapanui Poland

Offline NewMan

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2020, 12:51:50 AM »
Thank you Rapanul.
So MP cloaked it with a fancy name!  😁
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2020, 08:27:06 AM »
I did study Shen Sha too, and yes the connection to Jie Sha that RapaNui discovered is interesting.  With this Shen Sha, EB Mao has Jie Sha in Shen.  And EB Shen has Jie Sha in Si.  EB = Earthly Branch.

In Mangpai, it works differently.  Mao has Jue in Shen, and Shen has Jue in Mao. It's vice versa.

Offline Rapanui

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2020, 10:06:07 AM »
In Mangpai, it works differently.  Mao has Jue in Shen, and Shen has Jue in Mao. It's vice versa.
This is interesting. We have replacement yin/yang of the element:
Main Qi in Mao is yin Wood - for yang Wood 10 Stage of Qi (clockwise) is in Shen.
Main Qi in Shen is yang Metal - for yin Metal 10 Stage of Qi (anti clockwise) is in Mao.
 8)
Rapanui Poland

Offline Gilyotina

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2020, 08:33:13 AM »
Hi! What do you think, the chart below is jinx husband to? https://bazi-calculator.com/?licz=1&y=1991&m=3&d=25&h=14%3A20&g=6&l=76&s=1

Thanks

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2020, 02:50:24 PM »
No, Mao-Wei combination encloses the Spouse Palace.  Xin as Spouse Star is not damaged either.

Offline Gilyotina

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2020, 03:19:59 PM »
No, Mao-Wei combination encloses the Spouse Palace.  Xin as Spouse Star is not damaged either.

Thanks a lot, JLim ))) I thought that Xin is weak (Wei is dry and doesn't generate qualitative Xin, Xin hasn't root

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2020, 04:19:43 PM »
You are right.  Nevertheless, Xin is not weak because there are three Xin's in the natal chart.

Offline Gilyotina

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2020, 02:04:11 AM »
You are right.  Nevertheless, Xin is not weak because there are three Xin's in the natal chart.

Jlim , thanks 😊 clear

Offline Gilyotina

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2020, 09:29:27 AM »

I have only one question: 3 Xin’s would mean 3 husbands? these Xin’s in this chart are of low quality - are men not good or can there be a career ? Wouldn’t high positions?

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2020, 11:27:53 AM »
Jia DM that has three Xin's does not necessarily mean three husbands in her life.  We have to do more analysis on the natal chart, including the LP's, to analyze the number of marriages.  This topic is what can be discussed in the Mangpai Marriage Course. 

Just to provide you with a comparison, Margaret Thatcher (former UK PM) only married once, although she has many Spouse Stars: Husband element goes into tomb. Does it mean jail injury or death?

Offline Gilyotina

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2020, 12:09:20 PM »
Jia DM that has three Xin's does not necessarily mean three husbands in her life.  We have to do more analysis on the natal chart, including the LP's, to analyze the number of marriages.  This topic is what can be discussed in the Mangpai Marriage Course. 

Just to provide you with a comparison, Margaret Thatcher (former UK PM) only married once, although she has many Spouse Stars: Husband element goes into tomb. Does it mean jail injury or death?

It’s so interesting, i can’t stop... yes of course i need marriage Course... after basic  :-\