Author Topic: Agnes  (Read 3744 times)

Offline Rapanui

Agnes
« on: October 01, 2019, 05:18:06 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
Rapanui Poland

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Agnes
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 04:38:59 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Rapanui

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 04:56:14 PM »
She had a boyfriend (he was divorced and ten years older than her) from 2003 to 2017. He didn't want to marry her and found other woman. They had joint business which ended in march this year (2019).

Of course, she wants (as any woman) to have a husband and childs with him.
 ;D
Rapanui Poland

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 11:38:20 AM »
This is a strong DM, so Wood as Wealth (apart from Fire) can also be seen as a Star that represents the opposite sex. 

She will still have another opportunity for a man in LP Jia Chen. Jia sitting atop Chen, this will be an older man who is no longer at the peak of his career/business.

2020: Geng Zi --> nothing triggers neither the Spouse Star nor the Spouse Palace.  I doubt that there is a chance in this year.
2021: Xin Chou  --> no chance either.  Spouse Palace You goes into Chou Tomb, and then Zi combines with Chou to close it.
2022: Ren Yin  --> good chance to meet a boyfriend/partner: Yin swaps image with Jia

Rapanui, I'm interested in reading how you would analyze it using a non-Mangpai method.

Offline Rapanui

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 08:46:17 PM »
Hi Jlim, thankyou for your comments.

First I want to correct my mistake. Her relationship was from March 2013 (not from 2003) to 2017.
The second - I don't think that in Xin Chou Spouse Palace goes into Chou Tomb cause in her chart there is Ban He You+Si which with Chou forms San He.
And for year 2020 Geng Zi - what you think about Destruction Zi-You?

What I think about her chart...
In her chart are two problems:
- the first is in Si where there is hidden Bing - her Husband Star. So we must (can) seek for Husband Star in years, months, days, etc.
- the second is in Year Pillar which is Fu Yin with her Day Pillar. Xin in YP can be second woman which wants to take her Husband Star if He comes with the time..

Cause there is Ban He You+Si transformed to Xin (this eliminated Husband Star) :
1) it need to seek the time when You will be engage in other interaction which set free Si. This interaction can be the clash Mao-You (ie. each March).
2) also it need the time when hidden in Si "her Husband" will be visible. This interaction can be Punishment Si-Yin (in Yin - each February -  there is also Husband Star).

This year 2019 Ji Hai is hard cause the clash Si-Hai blocked Si...but there is December Bing Zi and in 2020 February Jia Yin....March Yi Mao.. may be something happens.  ;)
 8)
Regards,
Rapanui Poland

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 03:52:50 PM »
And for year 2020 Geng Zi - what you think about Destruction Zi-You?
I myself used to learn this destruction in traditional Bazi theories.  Mangpai does not acknowledge the destruction between Zi and You, which has been disproved with many cases.   One case is Carla Bruni, the beautiful wife of former French president Nicolas Sarkozy.

Y     M      D      H
Ding  Ren   Xin   Ding
Wei    Zi     You   You        She married the then-president in 2008 Wu Zi. 

Slightly out of topic: the plotting from Year to Hour (from left to right) that I usually do has nothing to do with Mangpai.  It's just the mainland Chinese style of plotting charts.  Most of them plot charts this way, regardless of Bazi schools.  Taiwanese and Hong Kong style plotting typically goes from Hour to Year (left to right).

The second - I don't think that in Xin Chou Spouse Palace goes into Chou Tomb cause in her chart there is Ban He You+Si which with Chou forms San He.
All the Metals indeed go into Chou Tomb, despite the San He

Offline Rapanui

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2019, 05:18:40 PM »
All the Metals indeed go into Chou Tomb, despite the San He.
Wow!
So in her chart only Water (Gui and Zi - her Shang Guan) will remain in year 2021!
What that means for her in Mangpai? Too much of work? Or maybe the trouble in health?
 :o
Rapanui Poland

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2019, 06:09:40 AM »
Sir Rapanui,

with such abundant metal water,  is Agnes a rich and beautiful lady?

thanks

Offline Rapanui

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2019, 09:21:46 AM »
Rich? - she is a typical member of middle class. Now she is from march without a job.
Beautiful? - Yes but this is reletive opinion.
 ;D
Rapanui Poland

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2019, 10:05:13 AM »
All the Metals indeed go into Chou Tomb, despite the San He.
Wow!
So in her chart only Water (Gui and Zi - her Shang Guan) will remain in year 2021!
What that means for her in Mangpai? Too much of work? Or maybe the trouble in health?
Entombing in Mangpai is not as scary as what people believe.  Trouble in health: we have to look at other aspects of her chart.

Rich is she not, because many characters in her chart do not perform work.  But her (future) husband can help her.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2019, 09:32:34 AM »
Rich? - she is a typical member of middle class. Now she is from march without a job.
We analyze LP Gui Mao.  Mao as Wealth is controlled but not completely, because Gui produces to strengthen Mao.  And this year (Ji Hai), Mao is further strengthened through combination with Hai.  Controlling and combination are contradicting.

Hai also clashes Si.  Hai Water is strong because she was born in Zi Water Month.  One of the work process in her chart is You-Si combination.  Hai clashing Si is contradicting.

I see not one single factor but two: this explains why job/career and wealth situation is not good. 

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2019, 03:54:41 PM »
thanks for explaination, master jlim

single fire is overcome by lots of metal water, i thought before it's police & thief type. i wonder why she isn't rich. it turns out many other factors should be analyzed [>.<]

Offline Rapanui

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2019, 10:56:53 AM »
I see not one single factor but two: this explains why job/career and wealth situation is not good.
Yesterday I received the message from Agnes.
She had the interview October 8 at noon (but there is DST and still Gui You month) and it was succesfully. She is very happy cause she likes this firm and the nature of work.
 8)
Rapanui Poland

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2019, 01:13:41 PM »
I would adding:

.  LP Gui Mao is a pillar that “Carrying an Image” category ... and there is a connect and affinity of Host Xin DM with Gui hour stem and LP stem also ...

..Carrying an Image refers to the view of Stem and Branch as one body, with the Stem
being the brain, and the Branch being the body...!!
If this occurs then Mao is not clashe'd for bad reasons with DM branch You metal...
But releases sqeezing phenomenon bad for Zi water.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 03:00:23 PM by Tientai »

Offline Rapanui

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2019, 01:55:30 PM »
She is very happy cause she likes this firm and the nature of work.
 8)
She has a job.....
so...it's time for "to have" a man (both are represented by Power - boss and man).
 :D
Rapanui Poland