Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Career reading from Mangpai perspective  (Read 7203 times)

Offline NewMan

Re: Career reading from Mangpai perspective
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2019, 10:09:30 AM »
I always thought that having roots translated to having the ability to tap into the hhs hidden talents. Seems like manpai have gone wireless :) Jlim any discount for active forum members for your courses?                                                                                                                                                 
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline PdStelle

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2019, 02:22:04 PM »
I always thought that having roots translated to having the ability to tap into the hhs hidden talents. Seems like manpai have gone wireless :) Jlim any discount for active forum members for your courses?                                                                                                                                               
I don't know, but the price is already a good one, considering that you have forever access to the classroom :) Once a student, you remain a student :)

Offline NewMan

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2019, 05:39:32 PM »
I don't know, but the price is already a good one, considering that you have forever access to the classroom :) Once a student, you remain a student :)
Thankyou for your reply.
Do i get any mangpai T-shirt if i join  :D                                                                           
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Miss A

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2019, 07:46:06 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2019, 09:25:43 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Elros

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2019, 06:22:00 AM »
[Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 06:28:47 AM by Elros »

Offline Elros

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2019, 06:27:19 AM »
Very interesting this information about self punishments in Mangpai Bazi ... thanks to Jlim we understand better what is useful and what is useless. ..
.. personally I have seen that self punishments can be useful for Liu Yao Yi Gua.... !!! (in a form of self bound)....!!.
I have tasted this many times in actual examples with real case Hexagrams ... !!

Hi Tientai! At some point in the future, I would like to pick up Six Lines too! But right now, I should really focus on one or two arts first. Right now for daily divination, I'm just using the beginners approach of casting hexagrams and referring to Psychic-Revelation.com :)

Offline Elros

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2019, 12:20:47 AM »
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 12:24:18 AM by Elros »

Offline NewMan

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2019, 02:03:00 AM »
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 02:17:23 AM by NewMan »
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Elros

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2019, 07:17:44 PM »

Offline Elros

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2019, 10:28:50 PM »
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I visited the forum as there's a lot happening. Been sick again a lot (think this is my Ren/Hai EG being controlled) and right now, looking for a new job. But wanted to say a huge thank you to the folks here who have taken the time to read my chart. I went through the entire thread again, and it's super insightful, to say the least.

@JLim @Dao @Miss A @NewMan Thank you all so much for being so generous with your time to take a look at my chart. I'm very grateful and appreciative of the insights you all provided.

Best,
Elros