Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Daunting Task for 2018  (Read 607 times)

Offline tureno

Daunting Task for 2018
« on: January 13, 2018, 09:48:58 AM »
Hi all,

HR                             LP     AP
Geng Wu Gui Geng     Ding  Wu
Shen  Zi  Wei Shen     Hai    Xu

2018 i felt its going to be a horrendous year for me as in terms of work.I see people backstabbing me all over while i just trying to focus on my work and nothing else.I seriously do not know who is the enemy and friend anymore.

I am abit overwhelm of this current situation and i seriously do no like to be put into this.The Xu Wei Punishment makes it more uneasy about this year.

Would i get fired/layoff this year?

There are a major project upcoming which i felt would be the goat if it failed

Please help
If you can fight , fight
If you cannot fight , flee
If you cannot flee , surrender
If you cannot surrender , die

Offline Rhizome

Re: Daunting Task for 2018
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 02:57:38 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 03:32:32 PM by Rhizome »

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 11:41:05 AM »
Hi Tureno,
This year no need to worry too much about career or wealth, but you do need to becareful of self-isolating. You just entered 丁亥 LP 丁 sitting on top of 亥 is in 胎. Which is very weak. 丁 is your resources it is in a weak position could show support in beginning from higher-ups then at then end, withdrawal of that support. 亥 also contains 孤辰。 Which can cause self-isolation loss of friends. This will be apparent whole LP so need to be more accepting and open to people around you. So that you don't lose your friends and isolate yourself.

Offline tureno

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 10:24:14 AM »

Hi Tureno,

Nice to see you here after the previous 1st five arts (.net) forum days.

Since you're studying Mangpai now.. have you tried using Mangpai theories to assess your potential circumstances?

Hi Rhizome,

Happy Chinese New Year

Sorry for the late reply , yes it's been quite a while.I did tried but it does not seem to make sense for me.Maybe i did not put much effort on learning...really was busy for quite some time..

Attached is the bazi chart i used from the link you send earlier.Practically i am more concern with my career then anything else i had in my mind.

I will try to use mangpai as much as i understand it correctly[No offense to Jlim as he has been great in answering my question i post previously,maybe i just dont have the talent for this].Apparently i just entered my new AP which is Ding/Hai
in whereby Ding rules for the first five years.

As i remember correctly we should start from host location in whereby there is a Wu+Gui combo in stems , but at the same time also at the branches zi and wei harm contradicts it's intention.Which means in terms of relationship with superiors it looks good to other's on the outside but in reality it does not.

Hi Tureno,
丁 is your resources it is in a weak position could show support in beginning from higher-ups then at then end, withdrawal of that support.

From the quote i taken from TenVirtues maybe also justified this.
Gui also harms Ding.

In other terms my natal chart told me don't expect too much on superiors support.Gui[DW] sits on Wei[RW] means i always will encounter fierce competition[Wei also Yang Ren] in work and have to fight my way through for a share of the money.

This year 2018 brings Wu/Xu , Xu clash with Wei which means problems at work.Wu is competitor and also represent self and another REN.Wu also defines as old/elder/senior?[is this correct intepretation?]Cause i want to pin point is who in my organization.

Thank you for the time

If you can fight , fight

Offline Rhizome

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 10:13:42 AM »
[Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 02:27:22 PM by Rhizome »

Offline J27945

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 05:57:09 PM »
i think should be ok. Don't overly worried.

The wei xu po, increases wood energy. Boss will breathe down you. Manage her expectation early.
Jovan (ジョーバン)
iFSA, Affiliate
j27945@gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay
https://plus.google.com/112474153338772291006

Online Happy

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 11:39:11 PM »
Hi Tureno,

There are two different charts for you.  Which one is the right chart?

Thank you

Offline tureno

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2018, 09:56:12 AM »
i think should be ok. Don't overly worried.

The wei xu po, increases wood energy. Boss will breathe down you. Manage her expectation early.

Hi J27945,

good to see u here,

I will take noted
If you can fight , fight

Offline tureno

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2018, 09:57:25 AM »
Hi Tureno,

There are two different charts for you.  Which one is the right chart?

Thank you

Hi happy  ,

Ah yes the chart with Geng/Shen hour is the correct one.
If you can fight , fight

Offline Rhizome

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2018, 02:28:52 PM »

Offline tureno

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2018, 03:38:07 AM »
Hi Rhizome,

Sorry for late reply again hahaha , its been hectic enough at work , so don't have that much time to check post

1. Your boss luck is weak. So you need to learn to foster and build alliances all round in the office - have a good communications with people in general.  Even if you try to butter your boss more than bother with the colleagues, your boss will tend to be more self-serving/survivor mentality type than take care of you.
Ya but I don't like to butter or bother ppl...That's why quite hard to adjust myself when there is a need to come to such situations.But ya I forging an ally is better than dealing with him.

2. Why view Wu Xu unfavourably just cos of the clash alone? Why not consider the possibilities of a Wu Xu-Wu Zi potential combo, too?
Maybe I just worried too much cause I was unable to read my boss direction's[if he has any ;D] in early stages or maybe I just not looking in the right direction.I don't understand what do you meant by Wu-Zi self combo in this situations.

3. Clash happens, yes.. but baring certain circumstances they can be anticipated (thus making them more bearable) or they can even be softened if you know how to make use of the right timings and right alliances. Give that a thought .. review your chart and come back and discuss your findings (without asking your teacher for answers, ok  :P if you want to learn you need to find them first).

Lol I still don't understand where to review hahahaha[maybe I cheat a little and ask JLIM].But I do understand what you meant.Maintaining balance of power when needed.

4. A word to the wise would be if you're not in a new relationship already, cherish the existing one.  If you're already out of the old relationship then be sincere and work on the new one.  Please take this constructively, ya - your chart shows tendencies of emotional matters eradicating the importance of career and life goals (by life goals it could also be the kind that can come full cycle to benefiting family and self).  Don't take on more than you can chew whether it be a financial investment, expenditure or an irresistible temptation with the ladies.  8)
Unfortunately I'm not in old neither in new relationship , but in a way yes I do think I'm a changed man in certain areas but not completely hahahaha.Some habits don't die that easily.But I appreciate your advise on this.
If you can fight , fight