Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Appreciate help with my bazi chart  (Read 4735 times)

Gmuli

Re: Appreciate help with my bazi chart
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2023, 12:43:24 PM »
 ok, Will try to summary and after that write with terminology, so if you are studying the systems can expand on parts of it you find interesting.
My way of viewing it now, seems to revolve around problem with people you become part of, so the groups you end up with may tent to be mean, wealth/asset driven and create tension up all parts of your life.
At the other dynamic is that with time that may lead to thiking process with the idea you are better then them and that creates even more tension.
That thinking process may come out of tension one feels when around people, so a way to cut off the relation there, so that eases out.

That is not a problem by itself. Just a process, all can be overcome and with time balanced.
Problem comes, because there may be tendency to look for people that will play this ideas out, so they 'fit in it'.
That way one 'anchors' in groups and relations that play that scenario out, they are mean, look for 'profit' and competitive with you.

If one on purpose chooses other groups, with good hearted people that are not interested in material wealth as much, then this same learning processes can go on without being so strong, as to make life difficult.
Many problems will stay, will be good chance tendency to look at them as 'less' would be there, but that can be overcomed and balanced now, as if they are good natured it won't always be true in reality. So easy to not think it, when it isn't true, difficult to not think it when it is.

So just a giving a push of the chart so the parts you don't want doesn't exist around you, then can learn same ideas, but in much smoother and friendlier environment.
This is very simplified, when one starts there are always details, and turn arounds and stuff, but that is up to you to find out, if you feel its for you.

Terminology:

Overall there seem to be 3 parts that are out of balance now.

1. Year pillar - thoughts people around you aren't good/doesn't deserve you, coming from hour pillar tension.
2. Hour pillar - tension when around people. Related to thinking.
3. Month pillar - people around you in conflict with all this.

Solution - change Images of people around you, by changing groups you are in in real life. : )

I think the avoidence of social stuff is because of Hour pillar, so there can be some tension when physically around people(7K in the hour) and that may lead to thoughts about the world(Mao coming from Wei as that 7k) that is in conflict with friends and people around(stable water pillar in month with messy relation with the rest of the chart, but DM rooted in it).

So from one point of view, the month pillar(people nearby) is in conflict with much of the rest of the chart, but DM roots in it. So physically one may have tendency to identify with people that are somewhat mean . Also to the chart owner as well. And that is in conflict with their own thinking about the world(at Zi Mao), so creates tension.

The hour helps to control the water in theory, but Wei<>Zi, but its too weak to do it, yet that could lead to way of acting when near them that they will find as uneasy, Wei also have tendency to act as Wood sometimes(very interesting rule that the people at Feng Shui Expose presented, worth checking out for any style), so at times that 7K helps you control that influence of people, at times it does the opposite empowering Mao with the Zi<>Mao conflict.

All seems to revolve around people(Zi in month) and how you think about them(Mao in Year, flowing out from Wei as 7K when physically there).
The theory here(not tested, of course, every chart is their own universe, at the end of the day) may need to help the chart a little, by surrounding yourself with very good, simple, honest people. So the Zi doesn't harm the rest of the chart. That could be difficult to do as the tendency is to go after mean ones.
That seem to be the heart and soul of it all. As if you do surround yourself with simple, good folk then other problems could come up, as Mao and Wei could represent them in not pleasent way. If that is overcome, much could heal.

So aligning with simple, good people to lessen the Images of the month pillar seems to be the idea, at least so far.
Then resistances will come up, if you handle that all may fall into place and chart may balance out. But again that is in theory, in practice sometimes is more complex. But the base should be near this idea.
And there always may be tension around people physically, or at least for most of life, that is 7K in the Hour, as that is how chart works, but if that is not fueled by focusing on mean people to help interact with that, rest may align and there can be easing out of much of the tension.

So its choice driven. At least it seems so. Its in most cases, though sometimes its just something one has to go through. But in this case its up to the choices if I'm reading it right.

Offline Sadsagi

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2023, 02:13:36 PM »
Hi @Gmuli,
Thank you so much for the detailed explanation!! :)

Yes, I believe it’s a choice. But I must admit in reality, it can be quite difficult though not impossible. I did try to reconnect or maintain friendships with more down-to-earth people. However, it’s hard to have anything more than just acquaintances (Not even friend status). I have been told quite a number of times I give out “expensive” or “atas” vibes/aura even when I dress simply. People have the impression that I come from a sophisticated family or have a rich husband. (Which I don’t)

It can make me feel quite frustrated, like I have zero friends whom I feel comfortable to confide in.

So this is the result of conflict in 3 of my pillars? Really appreciate you mentioning this. All along I always thought hour pillar represents my child, old age situations and investments? (Still quite a newbie in figuring out bazi).

Is there any way to balance this through 10 year LP? Though I will bear in mind to make a conscious effort to stay away from mean/jealous/competitive people.

And also does it mean, I will also be prone to attracting mean/competitive guys for relationship/marriage?

Gmuli

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2023, 03:37:32 PM »

So this is the result of conflict in 3 of my pillars? Really appreciate you mentioning this. All along I always thought hour pillar represents my child, old age situations and investments? (Still quite a newbie in figuring out bazi).

It does, yea. Its like what you show the world. In that sense it can be a product of the life so far. And in that sense in day to day situations also shows what happens when you are in front of people.Yet the other Images are still there. We can guess one at some point in their life may be scared of growing old, because of the same movements. Or that there is worry about things they 'put out' to the world. And many others, depending on level of 'wholeness' we decide to read on.
But since we focus on social dynamic, how to fix that seems better looked at in this.
If its healed in one place, its much nicer in the others, usually.

In this case we have Ji Wei both 7k. Wei is Tomb/Graveyard of Wood. Wood is Eating God. So when in front of people there could be fear/tension (7K) that they can perceive as 'authority'.
And in Wei that is storage of Eating God, that often show thinking process. So there may be 'thinking' deep within when around people that may be the problem.

About how to be more diplomatic, how not to offend maybe, stuff like that(Mao Images).
That may happen because... Well, people nearby as Zi are controling the inner world(Si snake). So this may be way to try to lessen that.

What can you do... Pay attention if there are thinking processes when around people of how to not offend them and be more tactful. If you find there are, see if they aren't too overgrown. If they are - reduce to normal sizes if possible.

Is there any way to balance this through 10 year LP?

That comes and goes. 2026-2036 dynamic is entirely different, but that is for whole life kinda. But next 10 years will be very different then this, as all may be working together instead of doing what is usually done.

2046-2056 also changes it a lot
But its long to go into, so focusing on overview. : )

And also does it mean, I will also be prone to attracting mean/competitive guys for relationship/marriage?

That is expected, yea. Outside of the mensioned 10 year LP. But it should be possible to work out if you put some effort to choose differently and don't mind it may not feel natural or familiar.

Not all is possible. We can't change that DM is rooted in the Month, so that connection there will likely stay outside of some LPs.
But if that is the main thing to learn(to have better friends) there should be group around that could work for this. So there is a 'appropriate' thing, if one is suppose to learn to stay away from specific people, the other type of people should always be possible to find.

And if not... 2026 LP should be entirely different dynamic, anyway. : )

Offline Sadsagi

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2023, 05:54:33 PM »
Hi @Gmuli, thank you!!

It does make sense to me now. I will pay attention and be more tactful when interacting with people. Perhaps not show too much of what is in my mind through my facial expressions or give honest opinions if I don’t think the person can accept that.

I guess I just got to keep trying to meet new people and forge new friendships if possible.

Understand that this is my life overview. So the next 10 years (2026-2036) won’t be as “bad” in terms of social aspects?

Ah good that you pointed out. Now I see that DM (gui) is rooted in the month pillar.

Yes, have been trying to choose differently by being more open minded with the type of guys I am usually attracted to. However, 90% of the interested guys are still foreigners (caucasians). Most asians usually find me too “challenging” to handle in terms of my mindset and not so accepting about me not having a stable job (monthly paid salary).

If you don’t mind me asking (I understand I asked so many questions, really appreciate your time spent on this), does Ji wei having both 7K have any impact on my finances or health? Since we understand that it has impact on social/relationship aspect.

Gmuli

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2023, 07:10:29 PM »
Happy to help! : )
It does make sense to me now. I will pay attention and be more tactful when interacting with people. Perhaps not show too much of what is in my mind through my facial expressions or give honest opinions if I don’t think the person can accept that.

Actually, it may be counte rintuitive but I mean the opposite. Well, not to be rude to people, of course, but to be less worriedon how they perceive you.
Why... Well, 7K as Wei. So 7K suggests pressure when around people, as we said, among other things. We need to know, on the next step, why there is pressure. What exactly is the problem.

We have 2 hints. What Wei is and what Wei does.What it does, is have Harm with Zi. But lets ignore that for now, will become longer. So lets look what it is. And what it is is Storage/Graveyard of Wood.

So now we know if we understand that Wood, we will know why Wei is creating pressure.And we can see in the Year. Mao as diplomacy, tactfulness coming from the early years and from far away places in someones life.Can work even more so if you live far away from home. And you view where you grew up as more tactful, reserve and other images of Mao.

Something like someone remembering all were very polite when they grew up and trying to do the same, now. But putting too much pressure on themselves when doing it. So Wei/Pressure as 7K, seems to be connected and to 'contain' in a sense, that tactfulness when around people. And in Yin Tiger years and LPs also to contain the other form of wood. So more like aggressive approach to stuff.
That isn't good, however, that is what one may need to lessen to feel more relaxed and be able to enjoy life more. Although that is just the theory in somewhat safe environment, in some cases that may not be possible.
(if one is in foreign place, some amount of reserve is wise, but even then wiser to not talk much then to put way too much pressure on what you say)

Summary - can't advice to attempt to be even more tactful. The idea is to be more relaxed and instead to be surrounded with people that won't find it offensive if/when you are.

Understand that this is my life overview. So the next 10 years (2026-2036) won’t be as “bad” in terms of social aspects?

Yes.
 Why... Well, you have Bing Chen coming.Lets look only at the aspect of social relations.

Bing clashes Ren, so that aspect of nearby people in the open may be replaced by something else.All the water falls in Chen. Wei also falls in Chen. So much of the chart moves through something outside and is accessible from there.

Chen carries Images of DO. So some form of grounding, level of stability that everything will become part of.New job, maybe, or new structure you may become part of. Since that structure will take much of the chart the different smaller problems around the chart may be less easy to see. Its not all gone. When Chen is open there could be huge inflow of Water(people) and parts of that may show up again, also in water months and at other times.

But overall theme is for something new from outside that will govern the dynamic in a way that will change the normal dynamics as all will be aligning it with it.

Yes, have been trying to choose differently by being more open minded with the type of guys I am usually attracted to. However, 90% of the interested guys are still foreigners (caucasians). Most asians usually find me too “challenging” to handle in terms of my mindset and not so accepting about me not having a stable job (monthly paid salary).

I think that 'salary' thing comes from the Hexagram lines. Its misunderstood, in my view, but that is very long topic. But can't really help there, logically if someone is too demanding on how you live your life may not be the best choice to align with for very long.  But that is just my view, as far as the chart goes, I think it could work someday, but not sure.

does Ji wei having both 7K have any impact on my finances or health? Since we understand that it has impact on social/relationship aspect.

On health, I think so. Usually that solid pillars of 7K near DM, do come with problems with health. Yet in all cases so far there was other reasons as well. So not sure if it would still be if month pillar was different. But stable 7K with not position Resource between it and DM is usually not good for health.
(its pressure - pressure is not good for health if not handled well, in many cases)

Is it good for work... That is complex. As they will be seeing the Resource instead as that is clock time.
I could guess that could be the reason they may see you as 'expensive'. As7K isn't expensive, but if they see you are Resource in the hour, that combines with Day Branch Si as Wealth, then that Wealth adds images to the Hour and they see you interacting in that way.

But that is clock time, in reality process should be the other one. The good for work process would be shen/si. Since work is part of human laws, that actually does happen in beneficial way. Wei could be fine for work in attempts to obtain Zi. But that suggests all is working well and healthy in the chart as if one of them is broken that won't happen(as Si is not great at controling Zi and Wei is far).

« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 07:24:11 PM by Gmuli »

Offline Sadsagi

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2023, 01:37:20 PM »
Hi @Gmuli, blessed and fortunate that you are happy to help! Thank you!

Does explains why life all along has been driving me crazy. I guess I do feel there are some kind of expectations on me from family, friends and people in general. I try not to judge people while expecting them not to judge me, but it doesn’t work that way. And yes, good advice to relax abit and not put too much emphasis on how people perceive me to be, while mixing with ppl who are more down to earth, honest.

Still trying my best to understand how the elements interact with each other between and within pillars.

I realized I do have death emptiness in my hour pillar. DE is often being associated with negativity, especially if it falls in the hour pillar? How does it interact with other elements (since it is in between both 7K?)

« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 02:07:38 PM by Sadsagi »

Gmuli

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2023, 02:20:04 PM »
Hi @Gmuli, blessed and fortunate that you are happy to help! Thank you!

Does explains why life all along has been driving me crazy. I guess I do feel there are some kind of expectations on me from family, friends and people in general. I try not to judge people while expecting them not to judge me, but it doesn’t work that way. And yes, good advice to relax abit and not put too much emphasis on how people perceive me to be, while mixing with ppl who are more down to earth, honest.

Still trying my best to understand how the elements interact with each other between and within pillars.

I realized I do have death emptiness in my time pillar. DE is often being associated with negativity, especially if it falls in the time pillar? How does it interact with other elements (since it is in between both 7K?)

:)

About the void....
In my view, so far, it seems Void just mean something isn't material/physical.
So if, for example, we say someone could feel tension when in front of people...  If in void that could mean that tension doesn't have material source.
Meaning, tension doesn't come because of specific material thing(at least not initially), but comes from something that isn't physical.
Difference between someone scared outside something specific may happen and someone worried when outside without knowing why.

But that is kinda covered with the idea it comes from thinking. So just one more image of that.
In my humble view, that is the reason people sometimes say it can change polarity. As if we have something making it feel uneasy that we don't know exactly what it is, we may tent to act more carefully with the things we know. So even though its 7K having few images of 'unseen'(void/same polarity etc.) in real life it may seem like we have DO, because we act in a more structured way instead.
But key is we don't do it because we feel more stable with DO, we do it because we feel more unstable with 7K. Just a guess, however.

The other theory is that since in other parts of metaphysics its always considered change of level changes polarity, then what is DO physically will be 7K in the higher(psychic/astral/emotional levels). And void seems to move it one level higher. In that sense, if 7K is in the chart and we have void, it may turn to DO, as we interact with it in the higher plane of it all.

Both theories, of course, will need a lot more people with void hour to comment more on it.

In short - I think its 1 image of 'not material'. As technology and spiritual systems progress, the non material stuff has become greatly beneficial even for ordinary people. Yet in the past things people couldn't understand were usually accepted as "bad" it seems, as one is moving out of the known, ordinary way of life. Sadly, the distinction in what direction they are moving was lost, as the maps to the higher places are not a usual part of the systems.  As of course, one can move into better things(spirituality, connection with nature or inner levels of it all etc.) or instead may be moving into having all sorts of problems with coping with the real world around, so relatively worse. Sometimes both, but the distinction between those is the difference between someone getting more healthier and someone getting worse then the average person.
Yet both may be shown with same parts in the Five Arts in some cases. As average person will have difficulty figuring them out apart, sometimes.

Offline Sadsagi

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2023, 07:08:31 PM »
Hi @Gmuli, thank you so much for the detailed explanation!

If you don’t mind me asking one more question..

From mangpai bazi, is it possible to see if I should be wary of certain family members etc? And if it’s possible to avoid (because we know it might happen and try to make adjustments by taking certain actions/precautions), does it mean that the “debt” to them is not being paid in this life and will be carried over?

Or once we managed to “escape” situations like this, eventually it will still happen because we have to pay back such “debt”?

Gmuli

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2023, 07:57:26 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Gmuli

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2023, 08:17:18 AM »
By the way its interesting to mention that Zi Rat has other Images as well.
I think the original Images we use are made by observation. They watched how it effect people and events and they made a great work with figuring that part out. But going deeper into it the Branches are 'coming out' of something else. They are the effects that are produced, but not the process in its essence.

So its like if someone throws a rock in the sea. If we observe that we may not see the rock, it flies so fast and its gone almost right away, but there will be long time with ripples around it. Ripples are easier to see.

So lets  say that rhere are 'higher' degrees of Images that come beyond the branches. And they are the reason for whatever effect we notice in the branches I think.

In there Zi Rat carry Images of Leader. So the rats and night animals go out to look for food, not because its a random moment of chaos. Its because of connection deep within suggesting 'its time'.
In Zi Rat, as its the deepest point of the cycle, one connects to their essence and that allows them to bring that forward, so Zi is the purer vision of how to help it all fit together outside.

Then Chou is something else, much more important in some sense, but heavily misunderstood on Earth in the past(although the Five Arts again have got the essence very nicely, just didn't understood that it was never fully grounded/functioning, so was just part of something else).

Anyway, this is veery long topic. But I wanted to say that in your chart Zi is soo strong and central to it all. But that carries also Images of Leader in its essence. So no matter if its a Parent, or when its people around you I think its possible often the situation to become a problem because of the Zi attempt to lead stuff, that the rest of the chart can't really align well to.

Offline Sadsagi

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2023, 03:29:00 PM »
Hi @Gmuli, thank you for sharing your knowledge!!

Icic, not sure if it’s the effect of zi. Or perhaps because of the presence of zi-mao?

But, I always feel I have better connection with father than mother. Sometimes mother will make comments like “I am not abit like her” or “our bazi must be very incompatible”. Haha I do hope she’s kidding and doesn’t mean it but sth is definitely off between me and her. Feels like nothing I do makes her happy. Having said that, she’s still my mother. I just try to avoid conflict or too much hostile interaction with her.

Things did get better previously when I was travelling often and living in another country for a few months.

Also, zi being a “leader”, does it also mean she’s trying to “control” me?

Regarding the “volunteers”, this is so so so interesting!! Just wondering if there’s any way to identify them from the bazi?

The theory I heard before is, the next batch of reincarnation will be from Second World War timeline. Not sure if it’s already happening or around 2030.

Gmuli

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2023, 04:46:55 PM »

Regarding the “volunteers”, this is so so so interesting!! Just wondering if there’s any way to identify them from the bazi?

The theory I heard before is, the next batch of reincarnation will be from Second World War timeline. Not sure if it’s already happening or around 2030.

I think its like having a 'vision' of what is better. And since that will be there all the time most of the time it may create problems. As the person may be open to what is better in some cases, but no one can be all the time...
While Mao would be like trying to find the middle best way for everyone.

So can create conflict, as if someone has inner vision of what is better, that is always cut of from people around(as focus is on the vision).

Yet... At times when things start to decay somewhere, from what I have seen very often someone with that type of vision will come to try to guide them to possible development to heal stuff. Always cut off from the rest, as they have to stay true to what is felt as needed within. That would be Zi, sometimes.
If that is ignored, the place starts to decay very soon after.
And it could be anyone, only it has to be at the right time and the right person.

So that is the balance, if one tries to lead with Mao, then the big problem becomes Zi and You. And Zi would be that - someone with vision but cut off from the rest seems to disrupt stuff. Yet if all like that are chased away every single place will decay where that is done.

In family, that could be a parent that is sure they know better then their kid. Yet if that goes on for way too many topics and the kid will start feeling they don't have their own choices. So have to pull away.

In general its like someone thinks they know better. If its not balanced they may think it all the time. If they have balanced it they will attempt to think it only when its true.

Just wondering if there’s any way to identify them from the bazi?
I guess they may be more unaffected of parts of their chart, maybe?
Coz logically charts repeat, but if someone carry experiences not easy to access here, some of these(like Zi Mao here) they may know how to balance and doesn't have the effects people usually will get from it here.
Just a theory, in practice - difficult to check.
May need someone working with regression to check charts of people as well, then maybe there will be, I have no idea. : )

That does not sound fun, right now hehe...
But it does make sense, in some strange way.  : )

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2023, 05:09:54 PM »
Hi JLim, thank you for the reply.

Birth date: 10 Dec 1987
Hi Sadsagi, you were born on the exact same date as this gentleman:

Hi,
I am new on this forum
I want an opinion about my chart-this chart-10 december 1987 8 :10 am

bing gui ren ding
chen si  zi  mao

Difference in gender, birth hour and country of origin.

I appreciate that Gmuli has lent you a big hand in analyzing your chart  :) :)

Offline Sadsagi

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2023, 06:42:57 PM »

I think its like having a 'vision' of what is better. And since that will be there all the time most of the time it may create problems. As the person may be open to what is better in some cases, but no one can be all the time...
While Mao would be like trying to find the middle best way for everyone.

So can create conflict, as if someone has inner vision of what is better, that is always cut of from people around(as focus is on the vision).

Yet... At times when things start to decay somewhere, from what I have seen very often someone with that type of vision will come to try to guide them to possible development to heal stuff. Always cut off from the rest, as they have to stay true to what is felt as needed within. That would be Zi, sometimes.
If that is ignored, the place starts to decay very soon after.
And it could be anyone, only it has to be at the right time and the right person.

So that is the balance, if one tries to lead with Mao, then the big problem becomes Zi and You. And Zi would be that - someone with vision but cut off from the rest seems to disrupt stuff. Yet if all like that are chased away every single place will decay where that is done.

In family, that could be a parent that is sure they know better then their kid. Yet if that goes on for way too many topics and the kid will start feeling they don't have their own choices. So have to pull away.

In general its like someone thinks they know better. If its not balanced they may think it all the time. If they have balanced it they will attempt to think it only when its true.

Just wondering if there’s any way to identify them from the bazi?
I guess they may be more unaffected of parts of their chart, maybe?
Coz logically charts repeat, but if someone carry experiences not easy to access here, some of these(like Zi Mao here) they may know how to balance and doesn't have the effects people usually will get from it here.
Just a theory, in practice - difficult to check.
May need someone working with regression to check charts of people as well, then maybe there will be, I have no idea. : )

That does not sound fun, right now hehe...
But it does make sense, in some strange way.  : )

Hi @Gmuli, thank you for the explanation! Makes sense now.
I guess the only way is to tolerate.

Yes, it’s hard to check who are the “volunteers”. But I doubt I am one, since I feel quite affected by my bazi chart. If not, I probably gotten a bad deal in negotiation. Haha.

Actually, these days more and more people are selecting “auspicious date and time” to deliver their babies so as to ensure they are born with good bazi. Isn’t this going against the cycle? And eventually majority of the people will be born with generally good smooth sailing life?

Offline Sadsagi

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2023, 06:53:50 PM »
Hi JLim, thank you for the reply.

Birth date: 10 Dec 1987
Hi Sadsagi, you were born on the exact same date as this gentleman:

Hi,
I am new on this forum
I want an opinion about my chart-this chart-10 december 1987 8 :10 am

bing gui ren ding
chen si  zi  mao

Difference in gender, birth hour and country of origin.

I appreciate that Gmuli has lent you a big hand in analyzing your chart  :) :)

Hi @JLim,

After you mentioned, I went to search for his thread. So technically, we have the same year, month and day pillars. The only difference lies with the hour pillar.

There must be some conflicts in my 3 pillars with my hour pillar, which he doesn’t, since I wasn’t born into a super wealthy family like him?

He also has rob wealth and friend in his month pillar. Since he’s a man, it affected him in the way that he says he lost his wealth in 2019. Whilst since I am a woman, it affected me in the event of a failed marriage? Not sure if I am correct to interpret like this.

He posted in 2020, so I assumed he was having a super bad period in 2019/2020. And it reminded me that I was actually contemplating whether to continue with my life in 2020. So there seems to have some similarities yet quite different. I do hope that his life gets better already!

And yes, gmuli helped alot in the analysis! And you too, if you didn’t mention, I wouldn’t have known my hour pillar is ji wei instead of geng shen. Thank you!!