Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Appreciate help with my bazi chart  (Read 4732 times)

Gmuli

Re: Appreciate help with my bazi chart
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2023, 07:45:10 PM »

Actually, these days more and more people are selecting “auspicious date and time” to deliver their babies so as to ensure they are born with good bazi. Isn’t this going against the cycle? And eventually majority of the people will be born with generally good smooth sailing life?

I don't think it can be against the system. Its the opposite I think, if at a time there are tools for that, means the experiences at that place will just be 'less' intense then in other places. I think that is ok and usually on purpose. If more intense experiences are needed, then for some reason the systems or practitioners will deteriorate, so they won't do a good work. More freedom then. : )

Overall, it all fits into the system, its rare something can go outside. Currently, the Earth and humanity are going through a lot and that will just become worse. So a lot of 'tools' to help that will likely be available in the years to come. Five Arts reaching wider use in the world could be part of that.

Gmuli

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2023, 08:44:46 AM »
JLim:
: )

Yes, it’s hard to check who are the “volunteers”. But I doubt I am one, since I feel quite affected by my bazi chart. If not, I probably gotten a bad deal in negotiation.

hehe, no I think it just wasn't very well thought through, thinking about it now there are even more reasons in other cases to be affected more by the chart(haven't handled that experiences before , as many are typical for here). So no idea how to say just from bazi, really.

I get some parts of this may not seem usable in practice, but in my humble view without this practice will always have spots in can't cover, events it misses etc.
As there are higher processes that align some of these stuff and knowing them it goes smoother. While without it it will missalign here and there, even with awesome systems at place.

Offline Sadsagi

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2023, 10:12:25 AM »

Actually, these days more and more people are selecting “auspicious date and time” to deliver their babies so as to ensure they are born with good bazi. Isn’t this going against the cycle? And eventually majority of the people will be born with generally good smooth sailing life?

I don't think it can be against the system. Its the opposite I think, if at a time there are tools for that, means the experiences at that place will just be 'less' intense then in other places. I think that is ok and usually on purpose. If more intense experiences are needed, then for some reason the systems or practitioners will deteriorate, so they won't do a good work. More freedom then. : )

Overall, it all fits into the system, its rare something can go outside. Currently, the Earth and humanity are going through a lot and that will just become worse. So a lot of 'tools' to help that will likely be available in the years to come. Five Arts reaching wider use in the world could be part of that.

Hi @Gmuli ,

Yes, do agree that it's probably rare that something can go outside. Speaking from experience, I did have my life read before many many year ago in my 20s. And I must say, some events are just meant to be, cannot be avoided no matter how. Good if bad experiences can be avoided but it also depends if you have luck and fate with the professional/practitioner who can advise "correctly".

Just wondering are there any cases where the bazi and probably other components of fivearts ie palmistry, face reading contradict each other?

Offline nin99

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2023, 09:17:16 AM »
HI @Sadsagi

I read your chart as strong daymaster

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiba_Tawaji she is also same chart but yin jia hour

your chart is better than mine because I think:
1.your mother have strong health not cancer like mine 2023 was an disaster year -because from @JLim our mother is mao-but in your chart is wei that harm zi and eliminate contradiction in termn of money and health of mohter in both chart our money machine is mao
2.you are not super strong daymaster like me you have wei mao better than me-than zi chen -which make a person strong in water with strong competion.
3.you easily have more recognition
4.your lp are better than mine 2 lp s are good for me till 41 years xu and you lp because clash zi

a question for all master s if the lp are wood and bad for her is because of ji wei hour pillar and why are super good for me when meet any lp to be my chart robwealth that use wealth and need jia or wood in the stem for my chart and for her chart to be a 7k that need metal to control 7k

I know a military chinesse general with her chart exactly I forgot the name -which was very powerful in medieval empire of china-now that her chart can t be a robwealth structure that use wealth like mine ! I am very sure!

than what type of structure she has?
thank you in advance

Offline nin99

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2023, 12:16:03 PM »
Hi @Goldman random an opinion about what structure is my chart same chart with her but I am male and bing chen hour is my hour of birth!
what structure is read rob wealth that use wealth
what is the element that make my  chart to work to be bing and jia and yi sometimes wu is good since block ren zi pillar that s why 2018 i give a blow for young generation-huge succes I have and suddeleny fall in 2019 2020 2021!JUST SUDDENLY!

Offline nin99

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2023, 12:25:24 PM »
hi @Sadsagi

you had some problem in 2016 also then also 2019 with your man because for both of us for you the man is wu inside si and for me my women is insited si because of bing,when hai arrive or shen-this ap =annual pillar or lp=luck pillar will remove the root of the marriage,imagine a strong tree=your marriage without root ,when si will be in great phase or wu inside si like 2016 2016 2017 will be great for your love life

Offline nin99

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2023, 06:37:05 AM »

have a big question for all master ren ding combine into wood

then both chart s become weak water!

or solid pilllar ren zi will just combine but not let ding ren transform into wood!?i am very curios!how we can check the theory in real life

Offline Sadsagi

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2023, 06:25:03 PM »
HI @Sadsagi

I read your chart as strong daymaster

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiba_Tawaji she is also same chart but yin jia hour

your chart is better than mine because I think:
1.your mother have strong health not cancer like mine 2023 was an disaster year -because from @JLim our mother is mao-but in your chart is wei that harm zi and eliminate contradiction in termn of money and health of mohter in both chart our money machine is mao
2.you are not super strong daymaster like me you have wei mao better than me-than zi chen -which make a person strong in water with strong competion.
3.you easily have more recognition
4.your lp are better than mine 2 lp s are good for me till 41 years xu and you lp because clash zi

a question for all master s if the lp are wood and bad for her is because of ji wei hour pillar and why are super good for me when meet any lp to be my chart robwealth that use wealth and need jia or wood in the stem for my chart and for her chart to be a 7k that need metal to control 7k

I know a military chinesse general with her chart exactly I forgot the name -which was very powerful in medieval empire of china-now that her chart can t be a robwealth structure that use wealth like mine ! I am very sure!

than what type of structure she has?
thank you in advance

Hi @nin99,

I don't think my chart is better than yours. I think both our charts have both good as well as challenges. (ie you are born into a super wealthy family.)

And no, my mother does not have strong health. She has weak constitution all along. (And went through 2 operations so far in her life.)

Anyway, my chart seems quite "bad" for love and friendships, even though I have suitors of all kinds (lan taohua). haha. 

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2023, 09:10:43 AM »
Hi @Sadsagi ,

I would like to give your chart a try:

There is a natural 丁壬 combination on the 天干 row.
This combination will last a lifetime and is undoable.
This will explain for your life-long ill fate of crossing paths with 小人 and perhaps on issues with your family as well.
壬 represent peers (friends, colleagues, people of same generation as you), and includes siblings and cousins when it comes to family.
丁 represents things of value to you, in this case I believe it will be narrowed down to money and your time/effort spent.

Age 20-30 is governed mainly by the 甲寅 LP.
甲 wood would combine with 己 earth on HS, reducing energy on both.
In TCM POV, wood represents liver and gallbladder, and earth represents your digestive system.
I am wondering if the poor health you mentioned during this period is related to any of the above?
Apart from health, 甲, your expressive self is also getting reduced while dealing with 己, your relationship with your ex-spouse, which in turn also gets affected.
For the "helping your spouse get rich" effect, I think it could be explained by the 卯 (ability to express your talents) growing 巳 (wealth) growing 未 (your ex-spouse) in the EB.

In 2020, there is a 乙庚 combine between the Annual HS and LP HS.
庚 is your support element, 乙 is your expressive element.
The combine reduces the luck on both.
I am unable to determine how this plays out in real life.
Was it something to do with your mother, since support element relates to mother?
Or did the lawsuit started somewhere here?
Because support element represents one's reputation and lawsuits are detrimental to one's reputation.

In 2021, 己 (ex-spouse) grows 辛 (lawsuit) to clash 乙 (to silence you) in HS.
I think the potential lawsuit more likely to start brewing here.
In EB, 子 (peer) combine with 丑 (ex-spouse), which should explain the third party affair.

In 2022, war continues.
Additional 壬 (friend) into the already existing 丁壬 combination, explaining the backstab and extort by a friend.
乙 (your actions) clashes with 己 (ex-spouse) - whatever you were doing put a curb on your ex-spouse.
I am unable to see where the 贵人 appears though.

2023, is a bad year for you in general.
The 癸 appearance in annual pillar HS creates a DM 出干 circumstance, and when a month's HS element clashes with it, your DM is directly injured.
June and July might have been the worst points for 2023.
Judging from when you started this post, it coincides roughly with the "disaster" point, with July 己 clashing the 癸.
So maybe why you started seeking answers from fortune telling?

Regarding family:
Because of the 丁壬 combination, I am guessing the problematic members you are having are siblings / cousins (same generation).
And it is related to the time/effort and money you spent on them.
As for relationship with your parents, it is easy to see from your natal chart.
There is no support element in your natal chart, which means you have no especially great relationship with your mother.
It does not have to be bad, it means the relationship is flat.
You have 2 wealth elements in your natal chart, and wealth luck = relationship with father.
Which is why your relationship with your father is better than the one you have with your mother.

Regarding the guys you attract:
Earth is your luck with guys.
Your natal chart has 2 earths (己 and 未), which is fine, but they also happen to be 7K, which is the indirect version of 官.
The indirect version tend to have more affinity with 坏坏男生 than prim and proper guys.

Regarding your expressiveness:
According to your natal chart, the single wood 卯 represents your expressiveness and likely your interest in arts.
This is a healthy amount.
But the years from ages 19-38 sees the addition of 2 more wood in the LP.
I am thinking this is how you are able to dress with an "atas" vibe without even trying.
It should wane off a little come 2026 when your current Luck Pillar ends.

---

Solutions

Regarding friends:
Your ill-fated luck of losing time and money to bad friends / siblings is fixed.
However, any outcome comprises of 天, 地, 人.
Your Bazi only tells you what 天 determined.
Proper execution of 地 and 人 can be taken to fight back against destiny and course correct.
地 is 风水, but is not my forte.
You can try the 8 mansions/palace approach and see if correcting the luck at places related to you will work.
人 is the actions you take.
You are already do it by being cautious about the friends you keep and keeping their reach away from private matters.
I understand it is very tiring and demotivating to not be able to form close friendships, but fighting against destiny is never easy.

Regarding love:
The upcoming 2026 to 2035 Luck Pillar seems very promising with the introduction of a 辰 in the EB.
This brings a total of 3 earth elements and an increase in love luck.
This 辰 is also Direct 官 instead of 7K, which shows promise of a nice, well behaved guy coming into your life.
However, this 辰 will also clash with your 子 (friend luck), which can mean this guy can be creating some obstacles to your friendship with others.
Given your luck with friends, this might not be a bad thing.
Instead of confiding with friends, you can confide with your future spouse instead,
This reduces the over reliance on friends, hence allowing you to keep them from affecting your private matters, especially money.
This potential spouse may also be blocking your friend relations out of goodwill after learning your backstory, but I am just guessing.
The "making spouse rich" effect seems to continue with 丙 fire growing 己 earth in the HS and 巳 growing 辰未 in the EB.

Regarding career:
Your 官 luck governs both love and career.
So the 2026 to 2035 Luck Pillar is also good if you are working under employment.
As for which industry is better, it is hard confirm because nowadays jobs are multi-facetted and encompasses different elements.
From a simplified view, jobs related to same DM element should be compatible for you.
Your DM is water, so water-related jobs are compatible for you.
However, you don't have to work with actual water per se.
The essence of water is things that flow.
So wealth management still fits the bill, with the flow of money.
But it also depends on what areas of a wealth management job are you working on.
If you are actually managing the flow of money, then yes, it is water-based.
If you are just doing the paperwork and following a process, then it is more 官, but that is ok too since your 官 luck is stronger in next Luck Pillar.
If you are making critical investment decisions to ensure good returns, then perhaps your wealth luck (fire) comes into significant play also.
Since your 丁 is gone on the natal chart, you have to rely on 巳 or more fire coming in on the Luck and Annual Pillars.
2026 to 2035 introduces 丙 on the HS, which is great.

Hope this helps.
Feel free to critique to as well.

Offline Sadsagi

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2023, 05:52:42 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2023, 06:54:15 PM »
Hi @Sadsagi ,

I do have issues with digestive system especially gastric issues. Plus, I was prone to viral infections leading to neurological issues during that period. Interestingly, my health got alot better after the divorce.

This is just me trying to map TCM to Bazi. I know there tend to be some links, but I am not sure how accurate. Nice to see there really is some connection. But the main thing is that you got better after the divorce - could very well be just a psychological thing.

I am not sure if it is related. But I relocated to another country for my ex-spouse career in late 2019. (is it related to earth element?)
Third party already appeared in his life around Aug 2019.
The divorce lawsuit happened in late 2020.

I can't see the relocation specifically in 2019 for you. Typically moving will involve support element being affected (metal for you), but there isn't any. The "make-your-spouse-rich" effect is present though, with 卯x2 growing 巳 growing 未. I guess you readily making the bold move is represented by the 卯 (expressiveness), 巳 is for his wealth through, I guess, the success of his career, and 未 is him.

As for the 3rd party, if you weren't aware at that point in Aug 2019, it might not reflect in your chart, but should reflect in his.

Divorce lawsuit happened in Oct-Nov 2020? That month is 丙 fire in HS and will clash onto the 庚, which may be the representation of damage to reputation.

A friend backstabbed and extorted me in early 2021.
An acquaintance of mine was ready to testify in court that ex-spouse has been using intimidating tactics (including frivolous lawsuits) to cripple me financially so I will give up my share of assets. (Not sure if this acquaintance is counted as gui ren? Because ex spouse dropped the lawsuit immediately after knowing I have a witness.)

Then the backstabbing could be explained by the default 丁壬 combination.
Not sure if the 贵人 can be explained by the 子 feeding 寅 in the branch…(friend boosting your power to fight the case?)
I realise when I start to narrow too far down to specific dates / mini time periods, my reading struggle to maintain accuracy…This I am still trying to improve.

Does it mean 2024 might also be promising? I see that AP also has 辰? It will definitely be a good thing if my potential spouse is nice and reliable who can also "protect" me from petty people, haha. But, how do I identify him? (I was being told before I will most likely end up with a foreigner much older than me. But I am keeping an open mind.)

Yes, 2024 also has a 辰 boosting, but in HS, 甲 combines with 己, reducing the earth energy again. Because of this conflicting outlook, I am not confident of concluding whether it will be good or bad regarding love. It could be 2 separate events, or it could also be about the same guy. Also, controlling element represents both luck with guys and your career luck. So it is hard to tell. But if you are trying to find the right partner, continue to do so. Bazi is never 100%. Just that 2026 onwards, love luck is more unanimously in your favour.

I can't go to the extent of identifying whether X person is the destined one using Bazi. I don't think any Bazi school can. Might need to use divination methods (奇门遁甲? 六爻?) to give you that kind of specificity. I am not proficient in them.

And also the "making spouse rich" effect, does it mean one will usually end up with a financially-challenged/mediocre guy who will only become wealthy later on (but I might not enjoy his fruits of labour)?

No, not so specific, at least with my Bazi technique. Maybe the other forums regulars are able to formulate it with other Bazi style. My style analyses a time period for good and bad luck omen, on whichever life aspect you are interested in. Whether the guy becomes wealthy or not, I need to look at that guy's chart. Whether or not you get to enjoy his fruits of labour is even more diificult for me, as it can be seen as love luck, wealth luck, or both. I can help you tell when yours's are higher, but whether it is coming from the spouse, it is hard to tell to that specificity.

Regarding the direct 官 and 7K, I realised, I knew my ex-spouse in late 2012, got married in late 2015. According to AP, 2012 is ren chen with DO. 2015 is yi wei with 7K. Does it mean ex-spouse is one of the 7K (bad guys)? Just trying to see if I can identify bad guys by when they appear in my life.

No, 7K is just slight affinity toward guys with "bad boys / bad guys" vibe. It's not a guarantee as you can see that 辰 was DO and when married, luck was 7K. Example: my wife has 2x 7K in her chart like you, but I am a prim and proper type of guy. But in her growing up days, she crossed paths with 怪叔叔 and some ill-intent guys who wanted to take advantage of her. She has no interest in them, she just have stronger luck crossing paths with these kinds. So it's just affinity to meet, it does not mean you will end up with them, unless you make an active choice to do so.

Offline Sadsagi

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2023, 07:11:13 PM »
Hi @aeonrel, thank you so much for your reply! Apologies for the late response.

"I can't see the relocation specifically in 2019 for you. Typically moving will involve support element being affected (metal for you), but there isn't any. The "make-your-spouse-rich" effect is present though, with 卯x2 growing 巳 growing 未. I guess you readily making the bold move is represented by the 卯 (expressiveness), 巳 is for his wealth through, I guess, the success of his career, and 未 is him.

As for the 3rd party, if you weren't aware at that point in Aug 2019, it might not reflect in your chart, but should reflect in his.

Divorce lawsuit happened in Oct-Nov 2020? That month is 丙 fire in HS and will clash onto the 庚, which may be the representation of damage to reputation."

I am curious about how the "make your spouse rich" effect works? Are there are any pre existing criteria/condition that my spouse need to have in his bazi to enjoy this effect? Or literally, I can have this effect on any guy who becomes my spouse? (In the event if I married a guy whose bazi is incompatible to mine, will I still have this effect on him?)

Apparently, I did have his bazi read before by a practitioner and his chart did not reflect any 3rd party. And, he does seem rather different from his bazi reading. I did not pursue it further since his life is none of my business anymore, haha.

And yes, divorce lawsuit happens around Nov 2020.

"Then the backstabbing could be explained by the default 丁壬 combination.
Not sure if the 贵人 can be explained by the 子 feeding 寅 in the branch…(friend boosting your power to fight the case?)
I realise when I start to narrow too far down to specific dates / mini time periods, my reading struggle to maintain accuracy…This I am still trying to improve."

How do I see if I have any natural 贵人 yuan despite having life long ill fate of 小人?

"Yes, 2024 also has a 辰 boosting, but in HS, 甲 combines with 己, reducing the earth energy again. Because of this conflicting outlook, I am not confident of concluding whether it will be good or bad regarding love. It could be 2 separate events, or it could also be about the same guy. Also, controlling element represents both luck with guys and your career luck. So it is hard to tell. But if you are trying to find the right partner, continue to do so. Bazi is never 100%. Just that 2026 onwards, love luck is more unanimously in your favour.

I can't go to the extent of identifying whether X person is the destined one using Bazi. I don't think any Bazi school can. Might need to use divination methods (奇门遁甲? 六爻?) to give you that kind of specificity. I am not proficient in them."

Sure, will continue to meet more people and hopefully meet the right partner by then.

"No, 7K is just slight affinity toward guys with "bad boys / bad guys" vibe. It's not a guarantee as you can see that 辰 was DO and when married, luck was 7K. Example: my wife has 2x 7K in her chart like you, but I am a prim and proper type of guy. But in her growing up days, she crossed paths with 怪叔叔 and some ill-intent guys who wanted to take advantage of her. She has no interest in them, she just have stronger luck crossing paths with these kinds. So it's just affinity to meet, it does not mean you will end up with them, unless you make an active choice to do so."

Ah I see. Ok, I understand what you mean by the 怪叔叔 and ill-intent guys, it is like cupid arrow shooting everywhere without yourself knowing.

If you don't mind me asking, is there anything I need to pay extra attention to for remaining 2023?

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2023, 05:27:12 PM »
Hi @Sadsagi

I just recently learnt some traditional Bazi 神煞 stars while reading for others, so I can better tell the relocation chances:
It is determined by the travelling horse star. It is determined by looking at the branches of your natal chart Day and Year pillar. For your Year 卯 branch, the corresponding travelling horse star is a 巳.  For your Day 巳 branch, the corresponding traveling horse star is a 亥. If a travelling horse star is found in your natal chart, then there is chance you will be leaving your hometown. For the 卯巳 pair, since the 巳 is found in the Day Pillar, it means leaving hometown around adulthood, which fits your timeline. Secondly, 2019 is 亥 year, which fulfills the 巳亥 pairing and increases the number of traveling horse stars that period, making the relocation likelihood very high, which turns out to be true.

I am curious about how the "make your spouse rich" effect works? Are there are any pre existing criteria/condition that my spouse need to have in his bazi to enjoy this effect? Or literally, I can have this effect on any guy who becomes my spouse? (In the event if I married a guy whose bazi is incompatible to mine, will I still have this effect on him?)

The way I read Bazi…is simply whether your elemental flow happens to feed into the spouse star. So in your case, yes, any guy, even incompatible, as long it is your spouse. This effect, or any other Bazi effects is only for the chart bearer only.

And yes, divorce lawsuit happens around Nov 2020.

Good to have some feedback that the reading was accurate :)

How do I see if I have any natural 贵人 yuan despite having life long ill fate of 小人?

贵人缘 is typically governed by the support element, in your case, metal. But the support element does not only refers to 贵人. The support element governs a wide variety of life areas that gives you support, i.e. mother, house, reputation, medical treatments, education, social status and also
贵人.  So the best you can do when you need a 贵人 is to wait for support elements to appear in your chart, remains unharm and not harming other elements, and hope it is a 贵人 and not other aspects of support.

If you don't mind me asking, is there anything I need to pay extra attention to for remaining 2023?

Having a frustrating month, aye? It's because of the 卯 in your Year Pillar, Luck Pillar and Annual Pillar. Last month and current month are both metal months. Metal clashes wood, so all 3 of you卯 wood are gone. Wood is your expressive element, so when your expressiveness is curbed badly, you will feel very frustated, feels like being imprisoned by whatever you are dealing with, urge to give up and escape those problems. Since metal is your support element, source of problem should be related to the areas governed by support luck.

October will continue this curbed feeling, but this time in relation to your controlling element, meaning either work or some male that you are in contact with.

November will be a bad month as your Day Master will come under direct clash. Everything will feel unlucky.

Things will be back to normal after that (perhaps due to the holiday season anyway).

Offline Sadsagi

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2023, 05:58:36 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2023, 03:46:54 AM »
Hi @Sadsagi ,

Ah I see, does it only applies to relocation? (I remembered other than the relocation, I was travelling almost every month in 2019.) So I need to watch out for any 亥 in my LP because relocation likelihood for that year is high? How about if it's 巳 year, does it increases the likelihood as well?
Both 亥 and 巳 appearing in your LP or AP increases the likelihood.
Does not always have to apply to relocation.
Another forumer had a similar travelling star chart but did not relocate, had very frequent travels instead.
So it depends.
Typically if the traveling star occurs natively in the natal chart, perhaps relocation is stronger.
Then the effects reduces if it comes from LP, and even less in AP.
AP could mean a short trip in the year itself, that's all.
But these are never set in stone, just increased possibilities.
If the situation is right, perhaps just 1 traveling star in the AP can cause you to relocate.

ok, noted on that. I assumed the moment I split with my spouse, this "effect" will no longer apply on him anymore.
Yup.
He could get it from someone else though.
Not that it is your problem any more  ;D

haha, terrible is an understatement for September. Nothing goes right (Social, health, wealth all affected.)
Thank you for the heads up, I cannot imagine November will be worse.
Now you know the possibility of something bad, just lay out and don't take risky bets during that period.
That is how all these destiny tools should be used: you may not be able to change the future, but knowing allows you to make wiser choices to capitalize on the good luck and reduce suffering from the bad.
And hopefully that will lead to a better life than not knowing.

Also, the elements will come and go, so eventually the good days will come  :)