Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Appreciate help with my bazi chart  (Read 4725 times)

Offline aeonrel

Re: Appreciate help with my bazi chart
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2023, 02:55:48 AM »
@Sadsagi ,

Partial chart attached but without the Hour Pillar, can't tell anything for sure.
There is a triangular combination to create fire in this LP of his...but whether this is good or bad, still can't conclude without Hour Pillar.

I have to agree with @Gmuli though - if your gut feel tells you the relationship is wonky...then you don't need Bazi to tell you what to do.
You can make the right decisions for yourself.

Offline Sadsagi

« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2023, 08:25:36 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Gmuli

« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2023, 07:14:43 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2023, 09:40:47 AM »
@Sadsagi ,

I interacted more with him for the past 1 month and realised that, he seems to have the values & morals I was looking for, but something feels off. Perhaps I would prefer a guy who is really smart I can look up to, instead of just appearing to be smart. (Not sure if it's possible to see such things from a person's 3 pillars only.)
For healthy amount of moral values, I would look out for Support elements, 1-2 max in a chart, and preferably Direct Support.
If more than 2, a person inclines towards too much thinking and reduced actions, which is typically unfavourable, unless you like a thinker, not a doer.

For the guy in question, unless his Hour Pillar has Wood, otherwise his moral values are average.
He can seem to be still fit the criteria, because he has 2 Yang fires in his main chart, which is a strong level of friendliness, and can throw off a person's judgement because he can seem like a nice guy up front.

For intelligence, it can manifest is many ways through the different Ten Gods:
  • Indirect Support - Can seem randomly intelligent because they have a knack for thinking of out the box.
  • Direct Wealth - Strongest manifestation of intelligence because of strong inclination to achieve one's desires, so their decision making is geared towards beneficial outcomes as priority.
  • Indirect Wealth - Alternative to Direct Wealth, but through unconventional thinking, so they will seem creative and able to think out of the box. But unlike Indirect Support, they are not just thinking wild thoughts, but unconventional approaches to achieve results.
  • Direct Expression (Food God) - Talented, and depending on which area he is talented in, may seem intelligent.
  • Indirect Expression (Hurting Officer) - Alternative to Direct Expression, but louder, more expressive on the outside, like a comedian, who is able to throw back witty responses very quickly, and may seem intelligent that way.
The rest of the Ten Gods, I don't think makes it into the list for display of intelligence.

Does it mean if it is bad, too much fire means bad tempered?
Not necessarily conclusive like that.
Have to see which Ten Gods it comes under.
Likely overly-strong fire Rob Wealth, Hurting Officer and/or 7k will be more bad tempered.

I also realised something, quite a number of guys who expressed interest in me are born either in the year of rooster (which I am not keen on) or horse. From my chart, is there a way to tell what chart a guy needs to preferably have in order for us to complement each other? (ie what animal/wealth element he needs to have in his pillars?)
Not sure about this.
I don't typically like to use elements alone to tell compatibility - not conclusive enough, so it bears risks.
I'd rather work out the personality through a complete chart reading, then decide if that personality is suitable.

Gmuli

« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2023, 11:20:43 AM »
For the guy in question, unless his Hour Pillar has Wood, otherwise his moral values are average.

One of the first steps in almost all spiritual systems, in my view, is the deep understanding that morality is probably the greatest obstacle in ones spiritual development. Have to let it go, early on, or there is no space for spiritual development at all.
(important to clarify that religions, most of them anyway, are not seen as spiritual systems, of course)

Doesn't mean people there are "Bad", however, but there is other way of response that is sought that is based on our true nature and goes beyond premade rules.

As far as everyday social life goes, in most cities I'm aware of, however, morality seems needed. Last thing we need is the md healing us to be immoral, or the retail shop owner to be... As they won't have spiritual path to replace that qualities, so in most cases will just be unpleasant experience until they settle on one of those.

Anyway, this is very complex and long topics, just seem fair to mention that 'morality' is one of the things looked drastically different depending at what step one is in their path.