Fivearts.org

Author Topic: All that comes in your life is a blessing  (Read 265 times)

Online PdStelle

• Administrator
  • Be curious, be kind!
    • View Profile
All that comes in your life is a blessing
« on: January 25, 2018, 10:09:09 AM »
 Knowing yourself

Imagine you are in a white room, with white walls, white floor, white ceiling, and no corners.
 Imagine being suspended in this white space by an invisible force. You are just hanging there.
 You can not touch anything, you can not hear anything, everything you see is white ...
 ... How much do you think you can "resist" in your experience? "Not for long ... I would resist, but I could not know anything about myself. Very soon I would go crazy ". Exactly.  You would leave your mind literally. The mind is that part of you that has the task of making sense out of all the data it receives and without incoming data it has nothing to do. Now, when you go "out of your mind", you cease to exist in your experience. That is, you stop knowing anything specific about yourself. You're small? You are great? You can not know it, because there is nothing outside of you to compare yourself with. You are good? Are you evil? You can not know that. You can not even know if you're really there because you do not have any points of reference. You can conceptualise, of course, but you can not experience anything. Then something happens that changes everything ... A dot appears on the wall, as if someone had drawn it with a fountain pen. Nobody really knows how he made that point to get there, but it does not matter, because that's what saved you ... Now you're there, and there's the Point on the Wall. Suddenly you can make decisions again, you can experience again. The point is there, which means you must be here. The point is smaller than you, so you are bigger than him. You can begin to define yourself again, in relation to the Point on the Wall. Your relationship with the point becomes sacred, because it was he who gave you back a sense of yourself ... Now a kitten arrives in the room. You do not know who is causing these events, but you are happy, because now you can make other decisions. The cat seems softer than you. But you seem smarter (at least sometimes!). And you're stronger. In the room other things start to appear and you start expanding your definition of yourself.

Then ... finally you understand: Only in the presence of something else can you know yourself. This something else is what you are not. Therefore: in the absence of what you are not ... what you are ... it is not. You have remembered an enormous truth and take the commitment to never forget it again. Receive with open arms everything that comes in your life: people, places, things. Do not waste anything, because now you know that everything that appears in your life is a blessing: it offers you a new opportunity to define who you are and to know you in that way.

(Neale Walsch, Conversation with God)

Offline NewMan

• 1命, 2运, 3风水, 4德, 5读书, 6名, 7相, 8交贵人, 9养生, 10敬神
    • View Profile
Re: All that comes in your life is a blessing
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 10:17:02 AM »
If anyone tells you to believed in "GOD" just tell them these. "I m the one who is in you." In short just be yourself. You are GOD. Most just don't believed it yet.
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Macy

Re: All that comes in your life is a blessing
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 04:41:14 PM »
This is a very good read. Thanks for sharing.
Somehow this reminds me of death. The final moment when we draw our last breath on earth, how does it feel, what goes through the mind...we need to appreciate small little things around us while we can. Live life to the fullest!