Fivearts.org

Author Topic: 2018 3 killing and 5 yellow  (Read 3221 times)

Offline tureno

2018 3 killing and 5 yellow
« on: January 28, 2018, 05:59:36 PM »
Hi all,

i heard that this year coincidentally both stars resides in North sector , it would be a disaster if one try to meddle at this area.
However during last seminar JY said something about netralizing this area would bring one riches and fame if one knows how.Is this true?How is the method to implement this?
I am very curious about this.And i want to do it if i can get any1 help here.All consequences are myself to bear.
If you can fight , fight
If you cannot fight , flee
If you cannot flee , surrender
If you cannot surrender , die

Offline Dao

Re: 2018 3 killing and 5 yellow
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 06:19:42 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline moonchin

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 07:08:15 AM »
Dao,

Thank you for sharing my 2018 year sansha article here.

Tureno,

Sansha, Taisui, 5 Yellow, are all viscious  fengshui sha, that are best left alone.

I had seen many cases of violation of these types of sha and I can tell you the results are not happy ones.

Generally the bad effects are loss of wealth or loss of health.  the more serious ones are loss of life.

There are many masters, touting their teaching of fighting sansha, especially those from Xuan Kong Da Gua. 

Well with due respect, I am not disputing their Skills. they may be highly skilled sansha fighers.

I only have this advice to fengshui students:  always think 'safety first' in fengshui work. 

Never go into anything that you do not have thorough knowledge of.
The masters may claim they are the best or their methods are the best.

Well, I congratulate them because some of them have thousands of students.

But let me say this.......everything is Taiji and Taiji encompass everything. 
its a circle of time and space where everything moves from one end to the next, and the cycle repeats.  it goes round and round.

so, please think safety first.

Offline Dao

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 01:00:31 PM »

Offline J27945

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 10:01:27 PM »
Hi all,

i heard that this year coincidentally both stars resides in North sector , it would be a disaster if one try to meddle at this area.
However during last seminar JY said something about netralizing this area would bring one riches and fame if one knows how.Is this true?How is the method to implement this?
I am very curious about this.And i want to do it if i can get any1 help here.All consequences are myself to bear.
Ideally, this 2 sectors u mentioned. Including 2 Black. Should be left undisturbed. You are also aware of bazi reading. Therefore, the impact of these sector on a prosperous chart vs one that have afflictions. The severity differs. If you forecast this year having affliction, and yet still went on to stir these sector. In my opinion is not being responsible as the negative impact not only affect the person. The life style of everyone in the family will be affected. Event such as death, injury, sickness, income failure etc.
ジョヴァン
玄コング飛星の術師 | https://XKFS.Art

Gmuli

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 02:59:49 AM »

Offline J27945

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 05:11:41 PM »
Yes. This ring is typically available on a San yuan luopan for quick reference. I don't apply it on San sha. U say need to wait 5 to 6 month, i presume your house is north South facing?
ジョヴァン

Gmuli

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 05:59:27 PM »

Offline J27945

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 06:44:06 PM »
No worries. Not using that. I'm keeping to what I'm familiar for now.

Sorry my bad. Was estimating 冬至 cos 6 months, dunno why i went to see 立春 that why have a north South facing idea。 idk about the tables too, I'm still very manual in these stuffs.

Let me know if this method bring you fortune. I like to know The period you apply. I wanna validate whether this method take precedence over the one that I'm using.
ジョヴァン

Gmuli

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 06:51:47 PM »
Its facing West.
 6 months is a while, but if I remember will post. : )

Offline J27945

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 03:32:51 PM »
Its facing West.
 6 months is a while, but if I remember will post. : )
How is it ?  I'm curious of the effect.
ジョヴァン