Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Divination services by JLim - Liu Yao (Six Lines) System  (Read 4363 times)

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Divination services by JLim - Liu Yao (Six Lines) System
« on: February 18, 2018, 05:53:06 PM »
Divination services:
- LOVE area: marriage, romance, divorce etc.
- WEALTH area: wealth, business, investment etc.
- CAREER area: job, career plan, study, relocation etc.
- DATE SELECTION: business opening, marriage signing, new company, start of journey etc.
- OTHER areas: health, children, lawsuit, missing object/persons etc.

Compared to life reading, divination is valid for up to a couple of years (1-3 years). 
However, divination does not require the birth dates of the relevant parties.

For each divination question, the fee is € 40, and up to two hexagrams can be drawn. 
You will need to toss coins for the divination, and I will interpret the results & processes with regard to your issue.
We chat online (FB Messenger, WhatsApp, Line etc.) to discuss the question.

Manual coin toss is the preferred method to generate a hexagram, see ㊗️ Liu Yao (Six Lines) Divination - How to Generate a Hexagram ㊗️
For payment & bank transfer, please contact me.
If you have any further questions, please contact me: JLim/Darma (Dharmawan Wanawijaya)
- forum private message, e-mail dwanawijaya@gmail.com, WhatsApp +62 878 8245 1482, FB Messenger Dharmawan Wanawijaya
- Netherlands: mobile +31 6 4429 5393. KVK-number: 78140137

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
Re: Divination services by JLim - Liu Yao (Six Lines) System
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 09:30:50 PM »
Dear Master @JLim
Wishes for abundant "Gold and Silver" and full of prosperity and wisdom .

I post an article. .
"....In Chinese society, fortune telling is a respected and important part of social and business culture. Thus, fortune tellers often take on a role which is equivalent to management consultants and psychotherapists in Western society.
As management consultants, they advise business people on business and investment decisions. Many major business decisions involve the input of fortune tellers.
Their social role allows decision risks to be placed outside of the organization and provides a mechanism of quickly randomly deciding between several equally useful options.
As psychotherapists, they help people discuss and resolve personal issues without the stigma of illness."

And another one ...
"... Why are Named Blindman Sect or Mang Pai -  Fortune Tellers in China?

..... literature often portray fortune tellers as blind, and in real life, many of them will say they lost their vision because they gave away the secrets of heaven (天机) and were punished by God. In some ways, their blindness is an advantage when they're convincing clients of their accuracy, because they cannot observe body features.

Many fortune telling methods and theories rely heavily on memory, and require a "peaceful heart". Due to their lack of vision, the blinded  can focus and calculate well, and are therefore good candidates for studying and passing-on fortune telling methods (Mang Pai ).
There’s also a main faction in the Chinese fortune telling master and apprentice system called the blindman Sect."

I feel very lucky and safe near @JLim 's umbrella. ..
Money is for living but an advise is ( wealthy ) for all life...
TIENTAI
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 05:00:43 PM by Tientai »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 06:12:33 PM »
Thank you Tientai for your kind words and positive encouragement!  :)

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 10:48:12 AM »

I want to thank @JLim  for his help on a Professional Agreement with a partner.. by the use of Liu Yao Yi Gua.

Is rare in our days to have such Persons with pure intention and profound knowledge in Chinese Metaphysics.
I feel grateful that I can trust him for meaningful decisions in my life.
there is a Chinese Proverb " When someone is dealing with a decision have to fear if this costs a lifetime "
Obviously we have to study with proper people our serious decisions we have to take  .. !!!
Thank you Master...

Tientai