This will be a long, detailed review. Please bear with me, if Jlim survived (you should have seen the length of our FB chat), you will too. I promise!
(It's just not fair to compress Jlim's greatness into two sentences!)
So, here we go...
I was a single mother of a six yo son, once a happy, satisfied, fullfilled mother, wife, business woman.
Suddenly my life turned upside down, everything was going down, and eventually I hit the rock bottom.
Looking for the ways out, I went for a professional Bazi reading. Instead of receiving comforting words, and a help/answer for the way out, I was told I'm probably not going to survive the next 7 years. Say what?
I panicked (Even though I was in a state where I didn't care much about what happened to me, I had a small child, so dying was not an option!)
Many forum discussions, and Bazi readings later I came across mangpai and Jlim.I was interested only in:
- Is my health/life really at risk?
- How to correct my financial situation?
- Should I buy this gorgeous lot with a house I fell in love with.
Let's make something clear at the beginning:
!!! I especially emphasized I was not interested in relationships, I told him how I'm staying single forever, and I also especially emphasized how I hated guts of my ex. !!!
So, here I am, taking a Mangpai and divination readings from Jlim.What he did:
- He broke down my life in 5 year increments from my birth to the old age. He did warn me for the potential health risks, though, but I'm not going to die any time soon 'according to J(l)im'(see the pun?
). I immediately gained back my lust for life.
He also got everything from my past right! Every single thing was scarily accurate!
- My next 7K period is not going to kill me, but contrary – it will improve my financial and love status.
- I must not buy that house I fell in love with, otherwise I will lost lots of money. (I hated him for full five minutes for saying that!)
- Here comes the shocker:
'You should get back with your ex, father of your son.' WTF? Talk about pushing the limits! I hated him even more!And, what's the strangest thing - I didn't ask him about what to do regarding relationships! I didn't want any, and here he goes, pulling my ex out of his sleeve. Well, at least it was a free tip! Imagine I had to pay to someone to tell me I should get back together with the most hated man on earth! (After that we did confirm this mangpai reading with divination, too).
I thought he was crazy, he must have returned opposite results for divination reading – I should buy a house and have a contract killer chasing my ex, right?!
- The shockest shocker: Take him back, but just so you know, he will be surounded with lots of women.
Wow, thanks, Jlim, what a great motivation to take him back!
(Well, to be honest, I really have this competitive chart, and each of my men will be surounded with lots of women, so I should ignore this minor flaw, ha ha ha, and focus to the positive things about him that make him better man than all the other womenizers).
So, I was 'cooking' these strange, non logical advice in my head for some days, and thought: 'What the heck, it can't get worse than it already is. At least I'm not gonna die any time soon.'
I was probably a huge pain in the a**, as I bothered Jlim for hours on Facebook. He was very patient with me, promptly answering to all my silly and annoying questions I poured at him daily.What happened after I took all his advice:
- I sat down with my ex, we agreed to try again for the sake of our son.
As soon as we decided to get back together, our lives turned around for the 180 degrees (for the better)! We are enjoying our relationship like never before, I see him in a completely different light. I found out that I actually love him very much.
- Money is literally pouring at us.
- We bought a brand new home (I found the other one, not the one Jlim previously told me I shouldn't), and not only we got ourselves great home, it looks like the seller of this new home is going to become my new business partner. Also – his Bazi chart is perfect match to mine, he also has both of my noblemen in it!
My ex bought this new fancy BMW three years ago (flashy car for a newly single daddy).
After he got tired of it, he tried to sell it, but couldn't get rid off it for the whole two years.
And here is me a few days ago, with the real estate agent, first time in this new, gorgeous apartment.
I decided to close the deal in a few minutes (I decided without my partner, he had not have seen it).
One minute after I put an offer for the apartment, I called my man to let him know how I'm gonna take the apartment, he said: 'Good, you bought the apartment and I'm just signing the contract, I sold the car'. Both happened at the exact same time!
Just the night before we discussed about the worth of a car we are not even bothered to drive, and how awsome it would be to sell it and invest that money in the new home!
This is it so far. Pretty much happened in a less than a month!
Thank you so much, Jlim! You are simply the best.