Fivearts.org

Author Topic: House and Move situation need help! :D Urgent!  (Read 2711 times)

Offline Massiecore

House and Move situation need help! :D Urgent!
« on: June 14, 2018, 01:34:07 PM »
Hi Everybody!

Im happy to can start to partecipate in this forum and continue to learn from people experter than me about Yİ Ching.I spend some time learning the commentary but now seems to me there are lots of more details that I had never thought about was existing...

It is a journey Im just at the very beginning I know and I feel that will takes me for lot of years still far away from where I'm now! That's why I'm so excited to can join this community and make from this shared experience treasures and teachers Im by now living in Izmir (Turkey) and after the end of the month of June I will finish my job duties. I'm feeling I will leave the city sooner or later, maybe in 6 months maximum and I'm evaluating what kind of path I should choose.

I found a possibility to move in another house for these months in Izmir. I really like the house and Im behind this situation since one month maybe. I would really like to move there, even though is for a short period of time...I would move with other people there. We are in total three. In fact most probably in Autumn I will try to move in Istanbul and if everything goes as desired with the job, I may move there once found an occupation after the summer.
Right now Im living in an house that I'm not really enjoying but still fine for the period of summer, there is also another possibility to move in another house that is not the best, also for a short period of time (that would be a kind of replacement from the actual home).

Now Im kind of confused about what to do....finally I understand that I would not stay longer here in Izmir and I asked myself and the Yi Ching what should in this confusion of possibility be the best option . It is kind of a general question about what should be the best way of acting due to the given situation at the moment.

The İ Ching answer with the Hexagram 50 with 1,3,5 as changing lines.Now seems to me that the situation the cauldron is the changing of my mind about Izmir in other words the will to move on from the city, the pheasant would be the possibility to can celebrate and enjoy this new insight but somehow if I take an house here I will than in any case join kindred spirits that can help me to find a way to realize my potential and insights...
Could be that maybe a possible interpretations?

I hope to have given enough information and elements... and to can hear from you soon!
Thanks in advance and
Kind regards
Massiecore

Gmuli

Re: House and Move situation need help! :D Urgent!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 02:07:55 PM »
Hi.
When we work with the lines or trigrams we relate them to the Chinese Calendar.
So we need day of asking for Liu Yao or month of asking for Mei Hua. : )

The reading may differ depending on the members style, but I think more or less everyone will need that info to be able to read it.

Now, when we get to the style of reading - question for "the best possible way" for me is usually difficult to read. A lot easier with few hexagrams for each outcome("what will happen if I move", "what will happen if I stay" etc).

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: House and Move situation need help! :D Urgent! ⛺
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 05:50:33 AM »
Hi new member  :)

When we work with the lines or trigrams we relate them to the Chinese Calendar.
So we need day of asking for Liu Yao or month of asking for Mei Hua. : )
Indeed.  Massi, did you raise the hexagram yesterday? And what was the approximate time that you did it in Izmir, Turkey?

2nd line is Officer coming with Gou Chen --> it seems that you have been living in the current place for at least a year?
Is the current house somewhat older?
Do you have any roommates here?

Offline Massiecore

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 12:07:19 PM »
Hi
thanks Gmuli and Jlim! for the reply.
sorry I didnt know about that...I asked the question the 14. June at the 1 AM.

Yes its almost a year kind of 10 months.
I live with a roommate, he is a local and rent formally the house... the contract is on his name.
He is a nice guy although we dont have much in common to share...and the house is in an old building yes... nice inside but little and especially loud cause the people living nearby.It s a narrow street so the sounds of other houses and family reach easily the apartment...

Now I was looking for a new house with two other guys (one girl and one boy) but the house although very nice has some things that are not proper...no heating, a bit old and the landlord... a bit difficult and strange person...

It could be we willcontinue to look together to other houses... about that I extract yesterday night 15 of June at 3 AM the 47 line 2 changing, as I asked if I should continue to search with them....   

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 04:05:00 PM »
@Massiecore when you raised the hexagram, in your mind were you asking whether it's good for you to move to the new house? Or were you asking which of the two houses is better?  Unlike I Ching verses, in Liu Yao divination, we need a clear question so that we can analyze in the right direction, because Liu Yao is analysis-based.

From the hexagram, the new house is better than the current house. But what advice to give you depends on the question in your mind

Offline Massiecore

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 10:52:59 PM »
Hello Jlim

I see... ok I will remember that in future too... btw I was asking if with all the changes of program (possibility to change city after the summer) was still favourable to move in the new house.
Actually I was thinking when I formulate the question about this 3 possibility: one was remain in the house I am, the second was to take a room in an apartment with other 2 guys and the third was to rent an house by myself that I was already looking since a while, for this house I should look for roommate by myself and would be a kind of responsability cause the contract and find the people and a bit of money, that would be a risk...

I asked in this kind of situation what should I do... İf I should choose one direction rather than others.
 Do You mean is not enough clear the question to can make an analysis?

Right now I found 2 roommates for the new house I was looking since a while, but one of them didnt like the house for many reasons.... now I'm also indecise if I should follow them and looking with them for another house or stay confident of my ideas and rent the apartment I had the eyes on since a while in anyway... the thing is that as I'm not so sure of stay here another year I'm a bit scared of renting an house all alone and make the contract on my name... I asked to about this topic too and I picked another hexagram... asking if I should in any case rent the new house I was following and the Yi Ching gave me 43 with 2 line changing.  I asked the question at the 3 AM of the 14 June.

Hope have given a better idea now, about the way of I asked the question...

Thanks for the time, the patience and the kindness! :)

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2018, 12:43:04 AM »
Now, when we get to the style of reading - question for "the best possible way" for me is usually difficult to read. A lot easier with few hexagrams for each outcome("what will happen if I move", "what will happen if I stay" etc).
Indeed. 
Massi, if you are considering 3 houses, then it's better to follow the above advice from Gmuli. 

But summarizing your description, the first hexagram has a clear question in your mind:
I found a possibility to move in another house for these months in Izmir. I really like the house and Im behind this situation since one month maybe. I would really like to move there, even though is for a short period of time...
btw I was asking if with all the changes of program (possibility to change city after the summer) was still favourable to move in the new house.

@Massiecore From this hexagram, although the new house is relatively better, you are advised to stay in the current house. 
1.  Self line is a non-moving line, weak by Month and Day. 
2.  It's located on the 2nd position, which represents "your home"
3.  Others line on the 5th line represents the new house. 
4.  The 5th position in Liu Yao represents "beyond the door", so it's the new house and not current house
5.  First line is Children line coming with Zhu Que, and this line clashes the Self line (through Si Fire).  The current house tends to be noisy or crowded
6.  Fifth line comes with Xuan Wu --> rather cold.  But overall, this house is still better for you.
7.  Fifth line overcomes Self line, so moving to the new house is not favorable.

Offline Massiecore

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2018, 04:58:14 AM »
Hİ Jlim,

Thanks for the answer.
I get it...
I will split the questions again then...

I cast the coins again asking 'if I should looking for an house with the two friends I've met'

hexagram 63 1,4 changing lines Izmir, Turkey 16.6. 5:54 AM

İt is good to ask same questions more than once, (I mean different days) or the Yi ching will answer always correctly about the posed question?

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 05:36:24 PM »
Hi @Massiecore "I cast the coins again asking 'if I should looking for an house with the two friends I've met'"

Is this the same question for which you raised hexagram just the day before? We would mainly go with the first hexagram, because usually nothing changes withing just a day.

If that's the case, let's wait for other members to help you. I'll try to find time in the next day or two.

Offline Massiecore

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2018, 04:12:35 PM »
Hi Jlim,

I've asked the same question in this two days first...

Now I was looking for a new house with two other guys (one girl and one boy) but the house although very nice has some things that are not proper...no heating, a bit old and the landlord... a bit difficult and strange person...

It could be we willcontinue to look together to other houses... about that I extract yesterday night 15 of June at 3 AM the 47 line 2 changing, as I asked if I should continue to search with them....   

and second...

I cast the coins again asking 'if I should looking for an house with the two friends I've met'

hexagram 63 1,4 changing lines Izmir, Turkey 16.6. 5:54 AM

was the answer referred to these questions? @Jiım

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2018, 07:14:37 PM »

Hi Massi,

The above hexagram is for this query:

It could be we will continue to look together to other houses... about that I extract yesterday night 15 of June at 3 AM the 47 line 2 changing, as I asked if I should continue to search with them....  
Based on the hexagram, I have doubts that searching with them will yield a better home, so it may be a waste of time.  Here's why:

1. The fifth Friends line is overcome by Month, weak by Day and in Kong Wang (emptiness). This line comes with Qing Long, so you have just known them
2. Self line combines with Other line: you and your two friends actually have a good relationship
3. Second line Parents line Chen is a moving line: you will find one (or more) houses
4. However the empty Friends line cannot combine with Chen
5. Moreover, second line changes to Si Fire that clashes with Others line 
6. Your friends do not agree with your opinion.  It could be one or both of them do not like it, so they cannot rent a house with you

Offline Massiecore

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2018, 08:49:55 AM »
Hi JLim,

thank you very much for the answer. I red that and I was surprised for the accuracy.

Yes indeed I have just met them since 2-3 weeks right now and as persons I like them.
When You are referring to divergence I can imagine could be about the area to search in.. Mostly one of the friends prefer an area of the city that for me is not really attractive... I can imagine could be this kind of problem that could be rise.

So yes I ve just stopped to search with them.
Finally a little bit maybe careless I moved in another house living the old one...Im now for a month in an house with a guy.
I left the old house cause I promised the old flatmate I was leaving soon, so he started to organize differently and rent the hhouse to someone else... now Im a bit instable... One month in this house, the next still unknown...

Im suspecting that this move was really not a smart one, isnt? Based on Your previous lectures I would rather do better to stay in the old house isnt so? Are this previous point also valid for the present moment? I mean especially the number 1 and 7... are they kind of a guide for the entire situation about 'moving house in general'? :)

@Massiecore From this hexagram, although the new house is relatively better, you are advised to stay in the current house. 
1.  Self line is a non-moving line, weak by Month and Day. 
2.  It's located on the 2nd position, which represents "your home"
3.  Others line on the 5th line represents the new house. 
4.  The 5th position in Liu Yao represents "beyond the door", so it's the new house and not current house
5.  First line is Children line coming with Zhu Que, and this line clashes the Self line (through Si Fire).  The current house tends to be noisy or crowded
6.  Fifth line comes with Xuan Wu --> rather cold.  But overall, this house is still better for you.
7.  Fifth line overcomes Self line, so moving to the new house is not favorable.

Im now also evaluating a job opportunity the one discussed with Herman Mesker on the Fb page... seems not wonderful but could be an experience for languages, curriculum and a bit of experience with a role of coordinator in a call center...

The alternative would be travel in different places, for example community that practice agricolture and beside reserve sometime for travelling Turkey.

Im somehow evaluating this two possibilities... When I asked the I ching if would be a nice idea to spend time in communities answer to me with the hexagram 10 with a the 6th changing (09:47 , 23.08.18)

I think that would be two different kind of spend the summer one working for money and then travelling and the other one travelling while working...

By now I will at least give a try to the job... for one or two days... and I meanwhile reflect about different opportunities..

Offline PdStelle

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2018, 04:27:11 PM »
Hi, Massi,

You should keep on looking for an accomodation!

Offline Massiecore

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2018, 05:45:13 PM »
Grazie PdS! ;)