Fivearts.org

Author Topic: ⚽⚽⚽⚽ What is the birth hour of Cristiano Ronaldo the Superstar? ⚽⚽⚽⚽  (Read 5361 times)

Offline JR

The spiritual practice will do you some good, regardless of Bazi.  Which practice is suitable to you is very hard to see in Bazi.
It has just occured to me that in your chart, two Earth Branches clash with two Earth Branches :D.  Earth has a property of stillness, but if two clash two... that might explain the big challenge with long-time sitting.

The challenge comes from your thoughts and emotions, rather than physical, because in your case Earth is Output. 

-------DM----------------
Ding  Ding   Xin      Xin
Wei    Wei   Chou   Chou

yes when my mind calms down body follows but i struggle to get to that stage

Offline JR

As of the writing of this post, he is now the top scorer with 4 goals after his second match! 

Ronaldo was born in Funchal, Portugal on February 5, 1985.  Here are his three pillars (Year-Month-Day-Hour):

Yi      Wu     Yi     XX
Chou   Yin    Hai    XX

There are two conflicting times, 5.25 a.m. from birth certificate, 10.20 a.m. from the mother.  Which one do you think would match with his extraordinary success as a footballer? I'm interested in hearing what you think based on any astrological method

If you use solar time adjustment, please note that you need to subtract 1 hour 21 minutes from the clock time.  So 5.25 a.m. is adjusted to Yin hour (instead of Mao), and 10.20 a.m. is adjusted to Chen hour (instead of Si). 

So based on the two times above, there are up to 4 hours to consider: Yin, Mao, Chen and Si !!  ಠ‿↼)

Since Madeira uses GMT but is 16 degrees west of Greenwich,his suntime of birh is 09.16( 16 degrees are 64 minutes)

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Since Madeira uses GMT but is 16 degrees west of Greenwich,his suntime of birth is 09.16( 16 degrees are 64 minutes)
JR, you are partially correct, however:
1) To be more accurate, the longitude of Madeira, Portugal is 16.9595 degrees.  So please adjust by 68 minutes.
2) You also need to adjust for the Equation of Time.  The adjustment is also given by bazi-calculator.com, which is 14 minutes.

To avoid the headache, one can just enter Madeira and birth timing into bazi-calculator.com made by @Voytek  to get the result of 8:58 am --> Geng Chen hour.

Tell me, JR, is he really seen as a cult figure in his city of birth?

Note: some people disregard the use of Equation of Time, although they adjust for DST and longitude.  But this case study is one evidence that Equation of Time should be taken into account.

Offline JR

Since Madeira uses GMT but is 16 degrees west of Greenwich,his suntime of birth is 09.16( 16 degrees are 64 minutes)
JR, you are partially correct, however:
1) To be more accurate, the longitude of Madeira, Portugal is 16.9595 degrees.  So please adjust by 68 minutes.
2) You also need to adjust for the Equation of Time.  The adjustment is also given by bazi-calculator.com, which is 14 minutes.

To avoid the headache, one can just enter Madeira and birth timing into bazi-calculator.com made by @Voytek  to get the result of 8:58 am --> Geng Chen hour.

Tell me, JR, is he really seen as a cult figure in his city of birth?

Note: some people disregard the use of Equation of Time, although they adjust for DST and longitude.  But this case study is one evidence that Equation of Time should be taken into account.

definetely,they even have a statue of him and the airport has his name now
Softwares like the one used by astrodataban already take equation of time into account
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 04:42:42 PM by JR »

Offline Milla

Hello! Let me continue discussion. I think it's Geng Chen hour
 because the emblem of Portugal looks like a shield.
 Years of birth of children, interact with the pillar.
 Besides, surrogacy is a dragon. This is one of the nine signs which I have derived from the study of  Natal chart of parents who had twins.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 08:53:18 PM by Milla »

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
I agree with you, Milla!  :)

Offline Flyingkite

Agreed. His hour has to be Authority or 7K because he dislike Rob Wealth Friends. I will side Geng Chen hour based on his Yi Hai LP combination with Geng.