Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Several case studies  (Read 803 times)

Offline JR

Several case studies
« on: October 15, 2018, 08:09:06 PM »
http://www.raymond-lo.com/p/14533/nr/100007/killers

Ray Lo says Eric Harris was a follow leader type,though his DM sits on RW Si, but clashed by Hai hour
Can the Columbine massacre be explained using normal chart? He was in a full resource frame cycle but they clashed with wealth and Geng sits on Yin in decade cycle

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Harris,_Eric

I had a "killing the boss" cycle Wu Xu as well in my twenties,did risky things but nothing of the sort.
2001 had a complete "wealth attracts ghost" frame but all I did was to insult people on the net. I think culture played a role.Our homicide rate was very low at the time, I tended to think "murder is out of order,this isn`t America" when I was angry. I think that when the homicide rate is high,one feels egged on to do the same. A lot more people went through similar cycles here and they didnt turn into criminals either. And anyway my natal chart has EG not HO.

This year I have "killing the boss" again. In february some of my students werent happy with my classes.The Headteacher went there to talk to us,and to my shock she asked me to leave the class while she talked to my students,which meant they could talk behind my back.Some eastern european students from another class,who were outside actually told me and egged me on to go back to class otherwise the students would talk behind me.Obviously in their country this was unthinkable procedure.
When I told the School manager,she told me this is normal procedure here. My headteacher later explained she had nothing against me,it`s the way the things work in this society ( a bit like the burning of widows in India,a normal procedure until the British banned it.Now they have multiple rapes instead) .
Apparently we patched things up,but I dont now what she really thought.She was born the same day I was,9 january,but in 1972. A timely ji earth with two EG stems. EG is good at charming people so...