Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Sharing My Experience with Hexagrams  (Read 1983 times)

Offline Phoenix

Sharing My Experience with Hexagrams
« on: April 01, 2018, 04:53:34 PM »
[Hidden post: You need 5 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]

Offline Phoenix

Re: Sharing My Experience with Hexagrams
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 10:11:05 AM »

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 11:15:42 AM »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 02:34:23 PM »

hi @Phoenix ,

Some thoughts on the hexagram, which I just read today:

When you raised the hexagram, I believe your focus was on Friend X (instead of the other friends).  So, she is represented by first line Siblings line Yin Tiger.  And Self line (second line) is Chen Wealth, which is overcome by Tiger.  Self line represents yourself.

But you are a moving line and is produced by the changed line Wu Horse.  Your line is stronger, so overall it was an enjoyable trip for you.  She sits on a non-moving line, so the overcoming relation did not come to the surface, or did not turn into a real quarrel.  If it had been a moving line, then an open conflict would have been likely.

You said that there is no detailed plan with regard to this trip.  Can you see why it's so in the hexagram?

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 10:51:47 AM »
Hi master Jlim and all,

But you are a moving line and is produced by the changed line Wu Horse.  Your line is stronger, so overall it was an enjoyable trip for you.  She sits on a non-moving line, so the overcoming relation did not come to the surface, or did not turn into a real quarrel.  If it had been a moving line, then an open conflict would have been likely.

Yes, it is true  ;D ;D ;D  I kept all for my own and just take distance from her. She just felt i'm not as nice as before, probably without knowing things i dislike.

You said that there is no detailed plan with regard to this trip.  Can you see why it's so in the hexagram?

No detailed plan of additional trip that she initiated and i cancelled? Hmm...is it related with Zi which is hidden & void? Did she actually not really want to go? Her line clashed with object line too...

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2018, 01:13:02 PM »
No detailed plan of additional trip that she initiated and i cancelled? Hmm...is it related with Zi which is hidden & void?
Yes, that's the line.  Parent line in this case means trip plan/itinerary, the sign is pretty clear 'void'.  The trip was only "planned" through chatting (Zhu Que). 

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 03:22:08 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]