Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Re: Real case -2-Would she re-joint with her boyfriend who had separated a year  (Read 3307 times)

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile

i will write my explanation later ....

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
I'm afraid they will not reunite, maybe not even as friends.  Her ex-boyfriend is already going steady with another girl, and he rejects the idea of getting back together.  The hexagram shows that she genuinely cherishes the thought of having him by her side again, but he has decided against rekindling their love.

Here is the analysis of Liu Yao:
1. The First line Others represents the guy
2. Wu Day clashes to move Zi (this is "hidden movement")
3. Zi clashes the Self line Wu --> rejects her
4. The reason is this Zi comes with Wife/Wealth line --> another girl by his side
5. Fifth Offspring line Shen Metal progresses towards You Metal.  This line comes with Tiger that represents "harm"
6. The meaning of Fifth line --> she has recovered from her heartbreak and would like to rekindle their old love
7. Fifth line You Metal combining with Chen Friend line: she would like to start by getting back as a friend.  Chen coming with Gou Chen (Qi Lin) means "old friend".  However, this line is empty, and is clashed by Year Xu --> even as friend, they cannot be reunited.

Based on hexagram interpretation, changed hexagram #43 Guai means that he has made a firm resolution.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Dear Jlim. .

Very powerful and sound explanation ... thank you for your full comments...

Relationship issues.. are actually the most complicated of all types for decipher. 
When i start to read this case I try to get a feeling of what is going on...

Firstly I focus on Ying Others 1st yao as the feelings of her boyfriend's .. over the 4th her Shi self yao..
On this  case I don't dare to deside which is Yongshen for occasionally there's possible to choose Officer or to think for Brothers ... this makes decision difficult...

Some more quotes to add :

1. The 1st Hexagram is in 6 Clash... so the possibility is very low to reunite together...!

2. The upper (exterior) guas are in Fan Yin each other containing Shi self 4th yao = her feelings for him are many, repeatedly and indeterminate. ..
I thank you for your help ...
I will mention to her for reading your explanation ...
Perhaps she will post her comments. ..

Tientai
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 06:06:46 PM by Tientai »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Hi Tientai, yes please, it would be nice if she can log in and comment.

1. The 1st Hexagram is in 6 Clash... so the possibility is very low to reunite together...!

2. The upper (exterior) guas are in Fan Yin each other containing Shi self 4th yao = her feelings for him are many, repeatedly and indeterminate. ..
#1 is correct, but I'd like to comment about #2. Based on the definition of Fan Yin that I know, the changing line is involved in a clash with the base line.  Here, the changing line is You Metal, and the base line is Shen Metal, that's not a clash.

In #2 you are referring to the clashing between exterior and inner gua's, well that's the definition of Six Clash gua, isn't it?

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile

#1 is correct, but I'd like to comment about #2. Based on the definition of Fan Yin that I know, the changing line is involved in a clash with the base line.  Here, the changing line is You Metal, and the base line is Shen Metal, that's not a clash.

Dear Jlim yes ...
Let me clarify much more what I know on Fan Yin :
Definition :
Fan : means contrary
Yin : means in this instance refers to Luo Shu arrangement of Trigrams.  Therefore Fan Yin refers to Trigrams changed to their opposites.
It denotes confusion and uncertainty. As to whether if affects the Resault depends on how the enquiry yao is received ...
There are 3 types of Fan Yin
1. Interior ( lower Gua ) Fan Yin
2. Exterior ( upper gua ) Fan Yin
3. Totall ( lower + upper guas  ) Fan Yin.

In my concern I mention the 2nd principle ... the upper Gua Zhen -thunder - wood of the first Hexagram changes to it's  opposite Dui - lake - metal on the second Hexagram. ...

« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 09:43:06 AM by Tientai »

Offline Dao

[Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 10:04:44 AM by Dao »

Offline Dao

[Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Dear Dao .. hi ...

Thank you for corrections on my false opinion on readings from some sources that use Fan Yin On the way of Trigrams and not on lines in a Hexagram... 

I think you said what Master Jlim mention to my post... 
Thank you all for your help ...
T..t.

Offline ema

Dear friends, I am the girl you occupied with my case and I really thank you all for it. Sorry for my English. I would like to say we parted this in September. Your news has really made me sad. I have read somewhere that there is also the Yi's TAO, in the very core of Yi Jing, the 7 Universal Laws.

The Laws That Rule the Whole Existence.

When one understands these laws, one can understand unity.

He can see the past with absolute clarity, foresee the future, and even if he wants to, change both. Do we have the ability to change a situation? And if so, how does it happen? Thanks again for your time

Offline PdStelle

[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Hi ema, in response to how we can change the outcome of things, I couldn't have said it better than PdStelle above.  Welcome to the forum, and best of luck with your future endeavors!

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Dear @PdStelle. ..
Dear ...
Your answer is unique and excellent on karma ...
We certainly can not intervene in solving someone's wishes ...
In the divination Arts one must be prepared to accept the negative influences and positive opportunities ...

Perhaps is not so easy to accept bitterness ... but that's life ... not only sweetness. .

Is strange but true ...
Thank you
TIENTAI

Offline PdStelle

Dear Tientai,

Thanks for your kind words!

As we grow up we understand better the purpose of the events in our life, we can look backward and see that we are HERE because of a chain of events and we are even thankful to people who turned us down, or for that job we lost.

We now understand the meaning of: FLOWING WITH EVENTS. Dear Ema, all, life becomes much easier when we don't fight to change what cannot be changed.

Warm greetings  :) ;) :-*

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Dear @PdStelle. ..
Dear ...
Your answer is unique and excellent on karma ...
We certainly can not intervene in solving someone's wishes ...
In the divination Arts one must be prepared to accept the negative influences and positive opportunities ...

Perhaps is not so easy to accept bitterness ... but that's life ... not only sweetness. .

Is strange but true ...
Hi Tientai, your remark is also very well said! ʕ•̮͡• ʔ

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
I'm afraid they will not reunite, maybe not even as friends.  Her ex-boyfriend is already going steady with another girl, and he rejects the idea of getting back together.  The hexagram shows that she genuinely cherishes the thought of having him by her side again, but he has decided against rekindling their love.

Here is the analysis of Liu Yao:
1. The First line Others represents the guy
2. Wu Day clashes to move Zi (this is "hidden movement")
3. Zi clashes the Self line Wu --> rejects her
4. The reason is this Zi comes with Wife/Wealth line --> another girl by his side
5. Fifth Offspring line Shen Metal progresses towards You Metal.  This line comes with Tiger that represents "harm"
6. The meaning of Fifth line --> she has recovered from her heartbreak and would like to rekindle their old love
7. Fifth line You Metal combining with Chen Friend line: she would like to start by getting back as a friend.  Chen coming with Gou Chen (Qi Lin) means "old friend".  However, this line is empty, and is clashed by Year Xu --> even as friend, they cannot be reunited.

Based on hexagram interpretation, changed hexagram #43 Guai means that he has made a firm resolution.
Hi Tientai, any update on this case of your friend? I don't see her around any more...