Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Negotiation with my staff to stay  (Read 2024 times)

Offline tureno

Negotiation with my staff to stay
« on: May 27, 2019, 05:26:57 AM »
Dear all,

I would like to have a forecast if I would able to do nego and ask a staff for me to stay?He send me a resignation letter today 27/5/2019
He is hardworking and really a good worker

I tried to talk sense with my upper management [Boss] about a good increment for him during last March-April 2019 so he wont run away
But my boss wont listen.

Its really frustrating when you cannot talk sense into my upper management.I have some intuition this would happen thats why i make a decision to nego for him previously even thou my staff did not asked for it , but in a way he deserved it very much.

Please help in whatever means possible , good hardworking people with good attitude towards work are very hard to find nowdays.If i could nego this tru i would be glad.
If you can fight , fight
If you cannot fight , flee
If you cannot flee , surrender
If you cannot surrender , die

Offline PdStelle

Re: Negotiation with my staff to stay
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 11:04:32 AM »
I suppose you have already asked him if he would stay with a higher salary?

Offline tureno

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 01:18:21 PM »
Nope not yet
But somehow i dont think it will worked                                                                                   

But anyway i want to see my chances

If you can fight , fight

Offline The-Monk

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 06:31:10 PM »
I'd imagine that any negotiation would be futile to upwards management, even though they may listen to you.
I'd imagine that mangement are very smooth sailing and difficult to pin down.
I'd imagine that any negosiation with this worker will be cordial but unfruitful.
I'd imagine that this worker is fairly simple and direct.
I'd imagine that it is not directly a matter of funds.
I'd imagine that they are after a change of situtation; a new life that is not offered where you are.
I'd imagine the impetus to change started from last year, but remained for financial reasons until now.
I'd imagine that your management will say they are with you in your idea, but will not do anything in the end.
I'd imagine that your worker willing supports and appreciates the management, and the management appreciates such a worker too.
I'd imagine you need to start looking for a replacement as this one doesn't appear to be staying.

Just throwing a few thoughts in.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 08:11:08 PM »
Hi tureno, I happen to have your Bazi chart, so I will make a comment from there. 

Problem with a subordinate is difficult to avoid because there is a negative interaction between the Branch of this year and your Hour Branch.  However, this is only negative when we use the adjusted hour, as I advised.  Using the clock time, it is very unlikely that you have a problem like the departure of a good and hard-working subordinate.

I trust that the post written by The-Monk is very useful for you from the divination perspective.  Pretty sure that he used the Liu Yao method.

Offline tureno

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 02:34:54 AM »
I'd imagine that any negotiation would be futile to upwards management, even though they may listen to you.
I'd imagine that mangement are very smooth sailing and difficult to pin down.

Its always difficult to talk sense to him on such issue's.

I'd imagine that any negosiation with this worker will be cordial but unfruitful.
I'd imagine that this worker is fairly simple and direct.
I'd imagine that it is not directly a matter of funds.
I'd imagine that they are after a change of situtation; a new life that is not offered where you are.
I'd imagine the impetus to change started from last year, but remained for financial reasons until now.

Yes , I managed to persuade him to stayed last year , its not entirely direct regards of money but that's one of the factor contributing to his decision.If I can just talk sense to my boss on offering slightly higher then market price to maintaining him...

Yes he is simple and direct , that's why I appreciated such staff.No nonsense and direct to the point.No excuse and just execute.

I'd imagine that your management will say they are with you in your idea, but will not do anything in the end.

This is why one day I will stop working for others and be the final decision maker

I'd imagine that your worker willing supports and appreciates the management, and the management appreciates such a worker too.
I'd imagine you need to start looking for a replacement as this one doesn't appear to be staying.

Yes it does appear so

Thanks The-Monk

Appreciated very much
If you can fight , fight

Offline tureno

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 02:57:47 AM »
Problem with a subordinate is difficult to avoid because there is a negative interaction between the Branch of this year and your Hour Branch.  However, this is only negative when we use the adjusted hour, as I advised.  Using the clock time, it is very unlikely that you have a problem like the departure of a good and hard-working subordinate.

Ya I guess so Jlim you are right , I have doubts from last time till now , but lots of stuff happening related to that adjusted hour I just cant ignore.

Thanks Jlim
If you can fight , fight

Offline tureno

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2019, 12:17:04 PM »
Hi all,

This year is really one crazy year...

Hai/Shen pierce really is one annoying n tiring events to deal with...

Issues relating to staff and colleague with myself is never ending...

Settle one and again another one comes in...

This proof one thing that harm is really mentally exhausting events that need to deal with..

Hope that this last quarter of the year will be smoother when Geng/Zi year comes in

If you can fight , fight

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2019, 03:23:44 PM »
This year is really one crazy year...
Hai/Shen pierce really is one annoying n tiring events to deal with...
You're not the only one, tureno.  I wish you strength in dealing with it.  Knowing it in advance is half the battle.

Offline tureno

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 05:22:24 PM »
Hi JLim,

Yes , i guess even i am going tru a good LP,Somethings arent avoidable,but its to learn from it and gather strengh to move forward.

Ya u r correct,knowing is half the battle.

Still have a few month left , i guess all this will die off soon.

I wish u strengh also JLim                                                                                                       

If you can fight , fight