Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Relationship and career in 2024  (Read 2296 times)

Gmuli

Re: Relationship and career in 2024
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2024, 09:00:24 PM »
But that depends on the outside stuff, doesn't it? : )
Imagine it was traveling circus clown person... And he met 2894 people that day... How many of them we will expect to be powerful females if that is the Images we see in the chart for that day?
Certainly  not every single one... As statistically that would be absurd.
If the chart shows that Image it may mean stuff around may or may not conform to it, but it definitely doesn't define all events happening each day in my humble opinion.

That being said that specific events seems to still fall in line with what all 3 of us kinda expected I think. But again, even if it didn't, not all comes from the chart, many more layers of systems and other factors out there. Not to mention all strong females nearby that day may have to decide on their own if they want to play that specific role that day and from then onward.

Offline haha25

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2024, 10:44:08 PM »
Hi!

So, what do you think about year 2012 and the relationships involved with the chart?

Offline ren

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2024, 03:44:24 AM »
[Hidden post: You need 5 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Gmuli

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2024, 09:59:16 AM »
Hi!

So, what do you think about year 2012 and the relationships involved with the chart?

Well, as before my idea is Chen suggests a relationship(Day Branch connects to something outside), but that relationship may not fit well with the rest of his chart(close friends/family etc.)
If she was represented by Chen, then would expect people in his life to have problem with her. So somewhat rebelious movement from his inner self(day branch) to get out of the control of the rest of his chart, becomes core of that relationship.

But... That is just a guess, it could unfold in endless other ways, as life is not so simple. The mechanic would always be there, his inner world reaching out to outside to get free from the supression from other factors of his life, but what happens from his environment I can't know, as I don't know his environment.

Main reason I stopped making many readings in forums. It was useful for a time, but with time we see the actual dynamics can only be seen in real life, where we can observe what happens to the movement. He reaches out to "freedom" and "expression" in Chen.
Is that allowed?
Did it actually finds outlet?
Is it healthy for him?
Do people around him are aware enough to allow and maybe even encourage it, even though they may feel they shouldn't?
All this we can never know just from the chart. Have to be in real life to see it.

Offline haha25

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2024, 12:08:14 PM »
[Hidden post: You need 5 posts to see it. You currently have 30.]

Hey HaHa25,

You stated he met a woman on July 22nd 2012. So what...
Did he date her, have a relationship with her? If so, how long were they together.
What happened? Because 12 years later, they are not together? So, She was not that “special one"?

If Chen is that bad and useless and negative to the chart, how can then meet such a kind of a girl?
I don't think anyone said Chen (in 2024) is bad, useless, or negative.
I think we are all agreeing that a relationship in this year mostly may not last or will not be harmonious.

And please remember, we try to look at the whole chart.
In 2024, the natal chart comes with Bing Wu LP and Jia Chen AP.
In 2012, the natal chart came with Ding Wei LP and Ren Chen AP.
Not just Chen...

How has this person's relationship / romance life been the last few years?

Ren
Hi Ren,
He just had a short relationship with this girl. But he never had any relationship before, even in 2004 in Wu Shen Pillar when there are
two Shen and combine with you and xu to form metal gang.
I wanted to ask you why he met that rich girl during 2012.
I see that 3 dings combine with Ren to form a wood frame but it does not transform because it doesn't have support from the chart.
and also wei produces you and you combines with chen.

why during that year?
what about 2024? Jia is support from people, noble people and education, Chen is expression.

haha25

Offline haha25

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2024, 09:27:35 PM »
Hi!

Well, as before my idea is Chen suggests a relationship(Day Branch connects to something outside), but that relationship may not fit well with the rest of his chart(close friends/family etc.)
If she was represented by Chen, then would expect people in his life to have problem with her. So somewhat rebelious movement from his inner self(day branch) to get out of the control of the rest of his chart, becomes core of that relationship.

But... That is just a guess, it could unfold in endless other ways, as life is not so simple. The mechanic would always be there, his inner world reaching out to outside to get free from the supression from other factors of his life, but what happens from his environment I can't know, as I don't know his environment.

Main reason I stopped making many readings in forums. It was useful for a time, but with time we see the actual dynamics can only be seen in real life, where we can observe what happens to the movement. He reaches out to "freedom" and "expression" in Chen.
Is that allowed?
Did it actually finds outlet?
Is it healthy for him?
Do people around him are aware enough to allow and maybe even encourage it, even though they may feel they shouldn't?
All this we can never know just from the chart. Have to be in real life to see it.
hi Gmuli

Why 2024 wood chen love relationship would have problems with his chart?
do u mean, for him his lover should be goat in the year, tiger or horse in the month for that to work?

What do you think?

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2024, 12:22:12 PM »
Hi @haha25 ,

In july 22nd 2012 this person met a very rich and powerful girl. Year of chen 2012. How can u explain that? If Chen is that bad and useless and negative to the chart, how can then meet such a kind of a girl?

I can't read whether or the girl is rich and powerful, but I can explain, via the way I calculate, why 2012 has better love luck than 2024:
For 2024, as explained in my earlier replies, 庚 metal is badly damaged (no energy left), and 酉 is only left with a collections of residual energies [戌's residual earth + 未's residual earth + its own 酉 residual metal].
For 2012, 壬 combines with 丁. Since all the 丁 shares the same energy, generally speaking, the bulk of 丁 energy is gone. Because of this, 庚 metal, which is by default beaten down by 丁, is now freed. 酉 is also stronger than 2024, because 未 is not combined by 午, so 未 lends its full power to 酉, making it [戌's residual earth + 2x 未's earth + 辰's residual earth + its own 酉 metal]. So overall, 2012's metal power distinctively triumphs over 2024's.

He just had a short relationship with this girl.

Ended in 2014? 酉 in 2014 seems significantly weaker than 2012.

But he never had any relationship before, even in 2004 in Wu Shen Pillar when there are

Indeed it seems like metal is very strong this year.
However, for an outcome to happen, it requires 3 things to fall into place:
Destiny / Heaven's Luck (Bazi), Environment (Feng Shui) and personal actions.
Having very strong luck in a particular area doesn't guarantee something in that area to succeed.
For example, if you had strong career luck, but you are unemployed, then you won't see a promotion no matter how your career luck sky rockets.
Similarly, if in 2004, the chart owner did not take action to pursue someone, then a relationship won't happen.
Was any attempt made?

Also, in 2004, I see support and output luck are weak.
Those could be contributing factors too for a relationship to not happen, despite having interest and wanting to make attempts. (i.e. insecurity, inaction).

Offline haha25

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2024, 04:22:44 PM »
Hi @haha25 ,

In july 22nd 2012 this person met a very rich and powerful girl. Year of chen 2012. How can u explain that? If Chen is that bad and useless and negative to the chart, how can then meet such a kind of a girl?

I can't read whether or the girl is rich and powerful, but I can explain, via the way I calculate, why 2012 has better love luck than 2024:
For 2024, as explained in my earlier replies, 庚 metal is badly damaged (no energy left), and 酉 is only left with a collections of residual energies [戌's residual earth + 未's residual earth + its own 酉 residual metal].
For 2012, 壬 combines with 丁. Since all the 丁 shares the same energy, generally speaking, the bulk of 丁 energy is gone. Because of this, 庚 metal, which is by default beaten down by 丁, is now freed. 酉 is also stronger than 2024, because 未 is not combined by 午, so 未 lends its full power to 酉, making it [戌's residual earth + 2x 未's earth + 辰's residual earth + its own 酉 metal]. So overall, 2012's metal power distinctively triumphs over 2024's.

He just had a short relationship with this girl.

Ended in 2014? 酉 in 2014 seems significantly weaker than 2012.

But he never had any relationship before, even in 2004 in Wu Shen Pillar when there are

Indeed it seems like metal is very strong this year.
However, for an outcome to happen, it requires 3 things to fall into place:
Destiny / Heaven's Luck (Bazi), Environment (Feng Shui) and personal actions.
Having very strong luck in a particular area doesn't guarantee something in that area to succeed.
For example, if you had strong career luck, but you are unemployed, then you won't see a promotion no matter how your career luck sky rockets.
Similarly, if in 2004, the chart owner did not take action to pursue someone, then a relationship won't happen.
Was any attempt made?

Also, in 2004, I see support and output luck are weak.
Those could be contributing factors too for a relationship to not happen, despite having interest and wanting to make attempts. (i.e. insecurity, inaction).
Hi aeonrel,

Thanks for your input.
I now understand why in 2012 the dings freed Geng.
But, according to you, will he meet a girl in 2024?
I mean if the month supports his metal?
What about 2025?
yi combines with geng to form metal
and snakes combines with rooster to form metal
also he is a weak ding fire, why metal is so important?
What do you think??

Thanks!

Offline ren

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2024, 05:44:21 PM »
[Hidden post: You need 5 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2024, 06:44:18 PM »
@haha25 ,

According to Five Elements School, monthly pillar can only interact with annual pillar.
And the monthly-annual interaction resolves before the natal+luck pillar+annual pillar calculation.
So the only way metal can be boosted in 2024 is if a monthly pillar affects the annual pillar and later on leads to an increase in metal energy.
For this to happen, the condition needs to be: monthly pillar destroys annual pillar JIA and/or CHEN.
Because JIA grows fire and destroys GENG in combat and CHEN imprisons part of YOU's energy, so it is best that they are neutralized.

But...does it really help?

On any month that destroys JIA, fire is weakened, so the damage on GENG is lessened, but still very much strong enough to eliminate GENG.

On any month that destroys CHEN, YOU is freed, but summation of energy is nowhere near 2012 state or even default natal state because WEI is imprisoned by WU, hence YOU is lacking the assist from WEI that it normally gets.

So in my POV, on the best months for metal in 2024, yes, metal energy improves a little, but I don't think in a way that is enough to find the special one.

What about 2025?

Five Elements School don't apply the formation of new elements after paired combines.
The rationale is that paired combine is like a chemical reaction.
The resultant formation comes at the end.
But what we are interested in is the present, the process of the combine.
So we look at the effects of the combine, and not the result of the combine.

But YI-GENG combination does help increase metal luck.
By imprisoning GENG, it saves it from the attack of the fire.
So at least GENG ends up with some residual strength.

In the earthly branches, without CHEN, YOU is freed.
But SI comes to destroy YOU.
So metal is worse in the branches.

Five Elements School also does not take into account tri-combination frames.
But if I had to switch mode to traditional Bazi style, I would say half frames provide negligible effects.
Usually, a decisive increase in an element's strength would require a full frame to be present.
So SI and YOU needs CHOU to complete the frame.
Also makes sense from Five Elements' perspective, as SI fire grows CHOU earth grows YOU metal.

So overall, I still think 2025 is not that great for metal also.

I don't understand this question.
Every element is important to every kind of Day Master.

Offline haha25

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2024, 07:05:26 PM »
@haha25 ,

According to Five Elements School, monthly pillar can only interact with annual pillar.
And the monthly-annual interaction resolves before the natal+luck pillar+annual pillar calculation.
So the only way metal can be boosted in 2024 is if a monthly pillar affects the annual pillar and later on leads to an increase in metal energy.
For this to happen, the condition needs to be: monthly pillar destroys annual pillar JIA and/or CHEN.
Because JIA grows fire and destroys GENG in combat and CHEN imprisons part of YOU's energy, so it is best that they are neutralized.

But...does it really help?

On any month that destroys JIA, fire is weakened, so the damage on GENG is lessened, but still very much strong enough to eliminate GENG.

On any month that destroys CHEN, YOU is freed, but summation of energy is nowhere near 2012 state or even default natal state because WEI is imprisoned by WU, hence YOU is lacking the assist from WEI that it normally gets.

So in my POV, on the best months for metal in 2024, yes, metal energy improves a little, but I don't think in a way that is enough to find the special one.

What about 2025?

Five Elements School don't apply the formation of new elements after paired combines.
The rationale is that paired combine is like a chemical reaction.
The resultant formation comes at the end.
But what we are interested in is the present, the process of the combine.
So we look at the effects of the combine, and not the result of the combine.

But YI-GENG combination does help increase metal luck.
By imprisoning GENG, it saves it from the attack of the fire.
So at least GENG ends up with some residual strength.

In the earthly branches, without CHEN, YOU is freed.
But SI comes to destroy YOU.
So metal is worse in the branches.

Five Elements School also does not take into account tri-combination frames.
But if I had to switch mode to traditional Bazi style, I would say half frames provide negligible effects.
Usually, a decisive increase in an element's strength would require a full frame to be present.
So SI and YOU needs CHOU to complete the frame.
Also makes sense from Five Elements' perspective, as SI fire grows CHOU earth grows YOU metal.

So overall, I still think 2025 is not that great for metal also.

I don't understand this question.
Every element is important to every kind of Day Master.
Hi
I mean this is a weak ding daymaster. Why does it need metal so much?
I mean for a weak ding daymaster wood and fire are favorable, right?
And he's in fire luck during this Bing wu pillar, so fire is helpful or not?
I guess Ren Shen would be ok for increasing the metal this year 2024?
Because Monkey creates the metal gang with Dog and Rooster and increases the metal energy,
and also Ren controls the dings..?????
What do you think?

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2024, 03:07:48 AM »
@haha25 ,

I think learning Bazi needs to go deeper than that. Just because a person has a weak DM, he/she has to avoid all the draining and controlling elements - don't make sense if you look at life holistically. If we follow this reasoning for your example, technically this person should not touch money, not have relationship, not work, because they all weaken him further - that is not possible and illogical.

Similarly, just because DM is weak fire, does not mean when he step into fire LP, his life will become glorious. He is already more than haflway through BING-WU LP. If fire automatically makes his life better, then he should have gotten a partner by now.

This is why I use Five Elements way of analysis. So I can calculate the resultant luck for each aspect for a particular time frame. Instead of relying solely on high-level conceptual rules, and then wondering why I am experiencing bad luck during a time period with supposedly beneficial element.

Because Monkey creates the metal gang with Dog and Rooster and increases the metal energy,
What do you think?

Yes, it is a better month to try.
But I calculate the outcome differently from you.
I don't use traditional Bazi pattern here.

REN strengthens JIA wood of the AP.
JIA is now strongly, strengthening all the fires in the Heavenly Stems further, further hurting the GENG metal.
Hence, overall metal outcome for stems = worse.
SHEN drains off CHEN of AP.
CHEN is dead, so cannot form a combination with YOU.
YOU is back to full power + SHEN in the month.
Hence, overall metal outcome for branches = substantial increase.

So net gain overall for metal is a minor increase.
But a minor increase is better than none.
So if want to try, it is still worth trying this month.

Offline haha25

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2024, 02:03:02 AM »
@haha25 ,

I think learning Bazi needs to go deeper than that. Just because a person has a weak DM, he/she has to avoid all the draining and controlling elements - don't make sense if you look at life holistically. If we follow this reasoning for your example, technically this person should not touch money, not have relationship, not work, because they all weaken him further - that is not possible and illogical.

Similarly, just because DM is weak fire, does not mean when he step into fire LP, his life will become glorious. He is already more than haflway through BING-WU LP. If fire automatically makes his life better, then he should have gotten a partner by now.

This is why I use Five Elements way of analysis. So I can calculate the resultant luck for each aspect for a particular time frame. Instead of relying solely on high-level conceptual rules, and then wondering why I am experiencing bad luck during a time period with supposedly beneficial element.

What do you think?

Yes, it is a better month to try.
But I calculate the outcome differently from you.
I don't use traditional Bazi pattern here.

REN strengthens JIA wood of the AP.
JIA is now strongly, strengthening all the fires in the Heavenly Stems further, further hurting the GENG metal.
Hence, overall metal outcome for stems = worse.
SHEN drains off CHEN of AP.
CHEN is dead, so cannot form a combination with YOU.
YOU is back to full power + SHEN in the month.
Hence, overall metal outcome for branches = substantial increase.

So net gain overall for metal is a minor increase.
But a minor increase is better than none.
So if want to try, it is still worth trying this month.
Hi, aeonrel!

I see, I now understand why Shen month is favorable.
But I didn't why snake in 2025 comes to destroy rooster???
What about 2026 fire horse.
Will it completely destroy the rooster?
and also there is a fu-yin AP fire horse and Tayun fu-yin fire horse???
Will that year 2026 be a  dangerous year for him?

thanks

Offline aeonrel

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2024, 09:05:30 AM »
@haha25 ,

But I didn't why snake in 2025 comes to destroy rooster???

Yes it will.
I explained a few replies back.

What about 2026 fire horse.
Will it completely destroy the rooster?
and also there is a fu-yin AP fire horse and Tayun fu-yin fire horse???
Will that year 2026 be a  dangerous year for him?

No, it won't.
Horse-Goat combines.
Both the Horses in the LP, AP shares the same Qi, both will be imprisoned with Goat.
So the Horses will not damage the Rooster.
So Rooster back to full power, but chart owner also lost 2 Horses.
Horses contains DING fire.
DING fire = Day Master.
So DM weaken by 2x = either poor friend luck or self-confidence is weaken.
Rooster restored = better wealth luck, but still lower than his default natal state.
But no matter how healthy the Rooster is, overall metal is weak because in the stems, 2 BING + 2 DING damage GENG very very badly.

To me, there is an image of self-sabotage due to overly high self-esteem / overconfidence / arrogance on the outside (stems). This trait erodes his ability to capture his goals. But in the inside (branches), his confidence is actually shaken due to loss of 2 Horses. I don't think it is a dangerous year for him. I think it is a year of failed goals.

I like how Five Elements method makes Fuyin easier to understand. In traditional Bazi, I don't think it is well explained why Fuyin is bad. Just because the same elements appear twice or more? Why is that automatically bad? But if you see them as sharing same Qi, then it is easy to understand when something happens to one, it happens to all of them, so the risk is higher and the magnitude can be greater than normal.