Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Remaining Employed vs. Starting my own Business  (Read 194 times)

Offline mintcoloredeye

Remaining Employed vs. Starting my own Business
« on: April 01, 2024, 05:53:42 PM »
Hi everyone, I have recently had a reading with a Bazi master.

My birthdate is 6 December 1995, born in Jakarta at 16.00 pm.
Based on his reading, he surmised the following:
1. My marriage luck is good at 2024 and 2025, and he mentioned that if I get married after - the marriage would not be good.
2. Based on my 10 year pillars, I would struggle on the snake and dragon pillars and my current pillar (tiger) is the best pillar for me to create my own wealth and start my own business.
3. He mentioned that my career luck is not good and I should not continue working for an employer and should just start my own business currently.

My question for the Bazi masters here are as follows:
1. I am actually quite career focused currently and would prefer to marry late (in my 30s), but is it true that I will marry a bad spouse if I marry after 2024 and 2025?
2. Is it true that my best money making phase will soon pass and I would not be able to generate wealth easily after this current luck pillar?
3. I am actually quite comfortable with my current career as a lawyer and actually love my work. Would I truly not progress in my career if I choose to continue being employed and not start my own business?
4. If the dragon and snake pillars are really bad, are there some countermeasures that can be taken to minimize the risk of bad things happening? And can you please let me know whether the bad things financial or health related?

Thanks!