Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Meditation  (Read 2904 times)

Gmuli

Meditation
« on: May 25, 2022, 11:49:19 AM »
Here is an interesting meditation that many years ago we did a lot and still do today.

If one can establish the connections there they can do some amazing things in the Five Arts, that otherwise may not be possible. Back then with the people I worked with we viewed it as one of the 2 most powerful meditations one can do on Earth at that time. I still do, to a large degree, even though a lot has happened since then, of course...

http://chapeltibet.com/SectionVI.html

The framework that did arrive together on...  The way I view it it isn't fully balanced, no matter what the practitioner there may tell you. So if one doesn't have a lot of experience with these systems, may be wiser to not go too much to the theory behind it. Of course, the Archangels are in the Kabbalah and in many other places, some going back thousands of years at least, but the Rays and the other stuff have a lot more complex history, as far as their sources are involved and going too much into that may not be for everyone, currently.

Offline throosden

Re: Meditation
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 06:53:26 PM »
To continue discussion from other thread (https://fivearts.org/index.php?topic=1263.msg11300#msg11300) here:

I started doing it a few days ago and found it very interesting. Seems to be undoing tension in the back and this is a big problem for me.

Very interesting to hear how it connects to physics and stuff! (altough probably not absulutely essential to make it work)

I just say the name of each angel 3 times for each part and seems like it might be (un)doing stuff in places. Not sure if you also have to say 'mahatma' and 'lady mahatma' in their respective part but that's what I do right now. Probably doesn't matter much if you do or not.

So yeah, I'm doing this, not for long enough to say it actually works or not, but curious to see how it goes in a couple of weeks.

PS: Am I correct that Auriel is on the side of the heart, raphael on the other side? I guess as it time passes, will probably become clear by itself.

Gmuli

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 07:17:52 PM »
There are unclear aspects in how they viewed the Tree of Life(that is the blueprint that shows what archangels go where in the body).
They view that they make the shape below, Michael at the Solar Plexus, Gabriel at the Sacral Chakra (between the navel and the perineum - can think Dantien and the points one makes the fusion of the 5 elements with, if we want Qi Gong relation).

Then Auriel and Raphiel are on the sides of the Stomach(anatomically a little lower then the actual stomach) below the Solar Plexus, so they create the 2 sides of a pyramid that has its apex at Michael and its bottom part at Gabriel. (then alternatively they can creates the Pillars to hold Metatron above the head and Sandalphon below the feet, same shape then only much more in height then weight).

I have some doubts in this. Back then the person that originally channeled that(in much simpler form) did get by intuition that the Tree of Life does not look like that, everywhere, but they didn't fully get why and how.
In the decades since this was channeled we know more about Kabbalah now. We have translation of the Zohar available and there is indeed the idea that the Tree may be much simpler then that.

So are they always in that positions... If you are unsure can just use it like that. I often do and its fine. If you feel its better to change something, its open to change, sometimes can just say 'in most appropriate position' instead...

Mahatma - if it feels ok use, if not don't. It will probably be fine just for this.

There are complex changes connected to this. Even if one isn't aware of it.
At some point of the path the Throat and Heart Centers merge to create 'Cosmic Heart', at some point the Root and Sacral Chakra also merge... The pillar above the Head roots in the Heart someday... First the 'Soul Star' then potentially more...

So there are steps and depending at what point one is on their journey they may have already done some of this. So do what feels appropriate. Can't go wrong I think. If you can't feel the Soul when focusing above the head that may mean you haven't develop the connection, or it may mean it has already move to Heart/Throat(what is called 3rd initiation, sometimes).

At the end of the day its all about how much we can allow the qualities of this fields to manifest through us. In the original meditation much of the text on the side was not there... I wanted to post this as the process he describes is important if we want to go much more into it. If not, the amount we can allow of the field to be there, is the amount of change it will make. Can be profound or hardly noticeable. It will never make changes if you aren't allowing them, so its subtle but if one can let go can change much.

Offline throosden

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2022, 09:57:35 PM »
Been doing this meditation for about 3 weeks. Not everyday but often.

Is a little bit difficult to judge the efficacy of this method. In the beginning it seemed to work pretty good, but this might also be partly due to beginners enthousiasm. After a while, started being unsure if it really did anything. I've had an abdominal strain injury which prevented me from doing much training for the past 2 months. But since I started upping my training intensity since week ago, that might have also had an effect on this meditation. And it wouldn't surprise me that this kind of training works better when also doing some other trainings(physical practices, breathing practices) at same time. On the other hand, this idea of it working better might also just be from starting other trainings again.

So I guess more time is needed to really form an opinion on efficacity of this technique. I deviate a little bit from the original protocol. At start of session, I call the archangels one after another. Don't really make a distinction between the soul, mind, emotion and body aspect but focus on the chakra point and the zone around it. After doing this I just sit in immobility and observe the tensions in the body and the forces going against these tension.( Always lot's of tension and stuff going on when I sit, mostly caused by my own breathing, but now seems to be a little bit more.) Sometimes repeat the cycle again. For now seems good, but maybe after some time, I'll play around again with the original protocol.

Gonna do some more of this and see how it goes.

Gmuli

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2022, 08:15:04 PM »
After doing this I just sit in immobility and observe the tensions in the body and the forces going against these tension.( Always lot's of tension and stuff going on when I sit, mostly caused by my own breathing, but now seems to be a little bit more.) Sometimes repeat the cycle again.

The meditation starts after you call the archangel. : )
The calling itself is just symbolic, the intention matters, but the meditation is what happens after that, not the calling itself.

One has to feel them. Or see them or anything, really, but there are 2 ways to do this that won't stop working after first few times.

1)Be able to allow if you can't sense them. That can always work, but its difficult for most people.
2)Be able to sense them. Then you can Choose what you are sensing to clear out whatever is taking its place at the moment.

That way they can go deeper within. Without that part, they will stay in the periphery clearing stuff you don't identify much with. And that will stop working very fast. If you still used the bodies could stay a while longer, but will diminish with time, as at some point they get to what you identify as 'yourself' and if you aren't able or willing to let parts of that go, they can't really replace it.

So its tricky. One of the reasons I support the idea its one of the most powerful meditations I have seen, is because it has the potential to get you   from any point to fully using ways of creating that are in sync with the bigger picture(Divine Plan etc.) As the archangels are the parts the co-creator process uses to create with. Yet for most people it will just clear some crap on the peripheral levels they don't identify with and it will stay like this until new one has gathered(few months usually) when it will have effect for 1-2 times again.

Only way to go pass that is to use the process described on he site. Either allow, or choose.
If you just call them, you aren't doing the meditation, as the meditation starts after the call is initiated and is the process of how deep you can allow what you called to go.

In that context 2 weeks before they code the lightbody... Yes, but what we can't always say(as the whole material is just too much to fit in a website or a page in forum) is that for that to work each they they have to have gone deeper then before. Otherwise its not 2 weeks, its just the same thing repeated again, that can clear some problems on the outside, can rearrange some minor stuff, but is not all that is possible. All that is possible will depend on the person doing the meditation and can they 'allow' or can they sense and then 'choose'. If they can't both, then too e arly for that specific meditations full capacity.

Offline throosden

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2022, 10:15:50 PM »
What I meant was that I call them all (of course together with the idea of allowing/inviting them to change stuff). Of course spend a little bit of time on each, not just saying all the names in 1 minute. And after that the idea of just sitting in immobility observing what is happening in the body(bodies), of course still with the idea that all of them are with you and that they may change stuff.

In that last idea (observing in immobility) for me there would also be an idea off letting go, just sit and observe and let them do their thing. Kind of like kun trigram.

The idea that without an intent of allowing, nothing will happen, I think I get. But I guess what could also be important (and what is also said clearly in the website) is that you really have to separate the process for each archangel. Not exactly what I'm doing :P, so I could try and change this again. On the other hand, it is said in the process that some of them work well together. So my idea might be right after all. What do you think?

It doesn't surprise me that this can be a very powerful meditation. More powerful than trying to change yourself on your own with your own energies and intent.

But seems to me that key is in the being able to allow. And this probably implies requires a kind of openness that is just as much a quality you have as a person, as it is an intent. I might be able to sense a little bit, but probably not enough such that I can do sense and 'choose' like you explain in (2).

Unfortunately, openness and allowing is not very easy for me personally. I would say I'm more the opposite, very much a 'doing stuff on my own' kinda person. Will experiment a little bit more probably, but considering this, this may not be the perfect meditation for me, or just that it might need a lot of time for me to work.

Gmuli

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2022, 09:45:32 AM »

In that last idea (observing in immobility) for me there would also be an idea off letting go, just sit and observe and let them do their thing. Kind of like kun trigram.

Awesome, yea.

The idea that without an intent of allowing, nothing will happen, I think I get. But I guess what could also be important (and what is also said clearly in the website) is that you really have to separate the process for each archangel. Not exactly what I'm doing :P, so I could try and change this again. On the other hand, it is said in the process that some of them work well together. So my idea might be right after all. What do you think?

Some do, yea. But you can also focus later on different 'paths' after all are invited. Like holding up Metatron and Sandalphon at the same time, is basically holding the descent from where we come from to here, more or less and the way back. So they are path they form, can check the paths of the Tree of Life for more info.

The tree is this:

(random image from the net)

If we view the middle pillar for example(balance between receptive/yin and dynamic/yang pillars) we can hold Metatron<>Rhaziel<>Khamael<>Sandalphon for the full collumn up/down in the middle and that is different then their individual regions they govern in a way.

But seems to me that key is in the being able to allow. And this probably implies requires a kind of openness that is just as much a quality you have as a person, as it is an intent. I might be able to sense a little bit, but probably not enough such that I can do sense and 'choose' like you explain in (2).

Yea, it can be developed with time. Once we get used to bringing that kind of change and see how beneficial it can be it becomes much easier to open up to these aspects. Then that becomes a way of creating. We create something by allowing it to be in our shared reality. So we don't will it to happen, we just look at all possibility we can understand and all we can't and we allow that specific one to manifest. Good way of creating something.

Unfortunately, openness and allowing is not very easy for me personally. I would say I'm more the opposite, very much a 'doing stuff on my own' kinda person. Will experiment a little bit more probably, but considering this, this may not be the perfect meditation for me, or just that it might need a lot of time for me to work.

Of course, whatever feels right. To be fair, it would be for most people to some degree. So the opposite is true as well, can use the meditation to help being more open/allowing to these type of fields.
But then how to do if can't do both ways... Could just do it every 4-5 months. They will clear out the outter parts and that is it, but with time they will become familiar or I guess the process of clearing will become familiar, as you are part of it, obviously. Once that happen can move to 'Choose' that influence over whatever its trying to clear up and all is good.

The steady way if both ways aren't available(can't sense and can't allow), is just to do it once every few months until at some point you become familiar with what is clearing, how its clearing and then comes the idea of how to help it do its work a little better, by shifting the focus and identity from what is being cleared to what is doing the clearing and the real progress starts.

Offline throosden

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2022, 11:27:59 AM »
Awesome post again, Thanks!

Gmuli

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2023, 11:03:01 AM »
By the way from time to time I'm posting some stuff that can explain different aspects of this in connection to the Five Arts. Link here:
https://bright-hall.blogspot.com/

Offline throosden

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2023, 03:24:31 PM »
Nice!

Yin is ray 1, mao is ray 2, chen ray 3, ... ?

Curious to see how the (hidden) stems fit in the picture, maybe we will learn in another post  ;)

Gmuli

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2023, 04:21:24 PM »
Yea.
I have absolutly no idea, about the hidden stems, though!
I don't really understand the hidden stems that well, I get why they are
this ones, but not much more then that.  But I think parts of that comes from the Earth and the months. So part(like Storages/Graveyard) doesn't come from the Rays, it comes from the position in the rotation 1/12 here.

Currently, its difficult to figure out that part. What comes from the rotation day by day and what comes from the thing behind.
For example Chou Ox is suppose to be the I Am Presence. Its also suppose to be in the center, but I think because they rotate 1 a day here it shifts and makes them equal, kinda. While it shold be 11 at the sides and in the middle is us, as Chou Ox(Center - that is anyone of us, basically when we look from within).

So the Images of Stability come with it, because its suppose to be there. I think much of the systems have traces of that movement out of the center(5 in XKFX etc.).

But the curious thing is that its Chou Ox that is actually what moved out of the Center to join the 1-12 daily/monthly/yearly etc. rotations.
In many ways I think that makes sense.  : )

Offline throosden

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2023, 02:28:00 PM »
We are the hidden secrets from the Heavenly Stems
and were being kept inside the earth.
We are the one who made up the connection
between heaven and earth!
We are the link to make your secrets, feelings
and hidden agenda open to the outside world.

Is from benson yeo's book, but that snippet is of course from some other chinese book he quotes.

Somewhere in notes of my old bazi course I have this

hidden stem is human part: stuff coming from your family, region, country

Never really understood what that meant ...

Gmuli

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2023, 08:44:50 AM »

Is from benson yeo's book, but that snippet is of course from some other chinese book he quotes.

Somewhere in notes of my old bazi course I have this

hidden stem is human part: stuff coming from your family, region, country

Never really understood what that meant ...

I kinda though that its like... Branch can be family - hidden stems can be members of it. But there still seems to be some dynamics there that are missing and are important.

Very interesting!I remember that, yea. I think then Hidden Stems = Human Level. Branches - Earth. Stems - Heaven?

I don't know.
But in divination it gave the idea that the Geometric Shapes are the Stems. Branches are the directions they rotate in.
(that is geometry stuff, electromagnetic shapes in fields etc.)

With time may see more, we know some of it, actually, but much, much more is unknown.

Offline throosden

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2023, 12:22:11 AM »
But in divination it gave the idea that the Geometric Shapes are the Stems. Branches are the directions they rotate in.
(that is geometry stuff, electromagnetic shapes in fields etc.)

Hmm yeah, seems complex  :) ...

You know of any books/articles that help in understanding this kind of stuff, or at least goes in that direction?

Gmuli

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2023, 08:54:03 AM »
Not in the detail that we need to solidly connect it to the practical aspects of the systems yet, I think. There is scattered around stuff and where we started from back then.

In the Five Arts, I have seen it in a few places. One is in tai chi chuan. Its a martial art, they create fields and everything and some have mention the Sphere as the Great Divide, then some of the other shapes. But I don't know how detailed it gets, as we need it very detailed.

There are cures for 5 yellow star that we use a lot. We don't understand it, though, whoever made it may have better understanding of the elements and their shapes. Looks like this:

They seem close, but there are differences. Would be fascinating to talk with people that made it and why they set these specific shapes, but no idea where its from(school/style)...

I don't know how to link posts in facebook here, but a member there is posting some info about San Yuan Da Gua, that has some patterns that look like deeper/better rendition of forms that we use. For the whole process that is. Complex to go into and without the video won't mean much.

And of course, they are in the coins and stuff - sphere as Metal, cube as Earth and stuff...

Our main source was here:
https://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Secret-Flower-Life-Vol/dp/1891824171/

After this people got more with meditations and stuff... The 13 prana tubes/Axis as alternative dimensions and all the other stuff...

If all is good there may be 2 more books in the series in the future. I'm hoping with some info we need on this...
It was fascinating book yet in my humble opinion in almost every single key topic in it there, were mistakes that turned the meaning around except the Geometry. But if one wants to understands HeTu and LouShu I don't think we cna do it without the geometry part. And it seems to be connected through this.
As they may be based at the flow in different fields(what they call 'merkaba' in there). And that is a flow through the sides of geometric shapes in the eletromagnetic fields we look at I assume.

He has seminars... In one of them there is connection of the Trigrams to the Tetrahedrons... Its in youtube, somewhere now, I think, although not sure. It seems very valid and incredible useful if we have much more of that. But it was all I remember in there for Five Arts connection.

There is more. The way the flower moves inwards creates the Yin/Yang,  4 Images and everything else, so it seems divination happens when we project the geometry inward...
Anyway.
While there were others before, the Flower was in visions and stuff, nothing is as structured as this.