Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Foreign travels?  (Read 1510 times)

Offline icarus2712

Foreign travels?
« on: August 30, 2023, 10:46:24 AM »
Like in astrology, we check planetary transits in chart, how do we see possibility of upcoming foreign travels in bazi chart?

That would be interesting to know.

Offline Milla

Re: Foreign travels?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 02:26:08 PM »
There must be a traveling star in the time of arrival, as well as movement on the hour pillar.

Offline icarus2712

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 02:50:44 PM »
There must be a traveling star in the time of arrival, as well as movement on the hour pillar.

Hi, since t am new to bazi concepts can you please elaborate "in the time of arrival"  and 'movement'? You mean in year pillar/month pillar?

Offline Milla

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2023, 03:20:44 PM »
It's best to speak by example, so let's look at a specific birth chart. The movement on the hour pillar is the interaction of the HS or EB of the coming year (or LP or MP) with the hour of the bazi

Offline Milla

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 03:25:09 PM »
Or you can just have a dragon. In my personal opinion, it is the natural significator of foreign countries.

Offline icarus2712

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2023, 04:08:05 PM »
It's best to speak by example, so let's look at a specific birth chart. The movement on the hour pillar is the interaction of the HS or EB of the coming year (or LP or MP) with the hour of the bazi

Oh, here's my chart with date in june when I went abroad for tourism. the compared date shows a pig which I believe is a travelling star for me. Is that tallying? Does that mean if pig appears in any of pillar in future date that will be a foreign travel event for me?

thanks

Offline Milla

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2023, 08:15:56 PM »
Before you answer, tell me, did you move with your partner or because of him?

Offline icarus2712

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2023, 08:17:27 PM »

nothing like that. I am a male, went to abroad with my wife and kid.

Offline Milla

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2023, 08:18:24 PM »
Or her? tell me your gender ;D

Offline Milla

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2023, 08:21:54 PM »

Yes, yes, this is what I wanted to make sure that with my wife and child, because the branch of the day interacts too.

Offline icarus2712

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2023, 08:22:37 PM »

Yes, yes, this is what I wanted to make sure that with my wife and child, because the branch of the day interacts too.

I am a Male

Offline Milla

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2023, 08:37:27 PM »
your whole chart is moving. There's more than one reason for this. Starting from the LP, AP is farther away, and in the date itself the month clashes, and everything closes on H. It's all about moving.

Offline icarus2712

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2023, 08:45:53 PM »
your whole chart is moving. There's more than one reason for this. Starting from the LP, AP is farther away, and in the date itself the month clashes, and everything closes on H. It's all about moving.

oh , till what date it is moving? i mean is there a chance of going abroad say by year end or next year early? this movement is only foreign travel or with country travel too?

Offline Milla

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2023, 09:04:25 PM »
Both can be. but you will think for a long time and you can change your mind and reverse the decision. I already looked at astrology (western)

Offline icarus2712

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2023, 09:07:03 PM »
Both can be. but you will think for a long time and you can change your mind and reverse the decision. I already looked at astrology (western)

interesting , did u check transits in western astrology? what did u see?