Fivearts.org

Author Topic: the dead of christian oliver-famous actor  (Read 2201 times)

Offline nin99

Re: the dead of christian oliver-famous actor
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2024, 05:47:48 PM »
@nin99

Then my mistake.  Exactly.  Medicine is not good for you.  Therefore, the forecast is reversed.  The energy of the year coincides with your brain activity.  In 2024 we need to make decisions very carefully.  It is better to consult with others.  Pillars of luck - until 2028 - excellent.  The arrival of wealth.  After 2028 - loss of wealth.  But the BaZi card itself is very good - it has 8 elements, only two against it - Yin fire.

I lost 20 milion of euro în 2019 2020 2021

I will write after May,if jia chen would be bad than geng zi year should be very good.
Believe me 2020 2021 2019 were the worst year from my life

I had an excesive thinking maybe because my chart become flooded with this shen lp
2004 2016 every shen year s were very bad for me,2004 I was Robed many times 2016 also,is not good to have many friends

I was able to help them,but they Still my money
I truly  say  that learn too much .again an disaster for me în thinking 2020 .

Hope the God will see you.
Thank you for speaking with me.

Where your nickname come from.spiritfan?
Do you believe în God?
Are you agree with me that tai chi can improve wood and fire element?

I speak with an master that helped me to activate wood or liver meridian and heart meridian or fire.i become with clear mind

I  am not rich now!I am from rich family.
My father and my mither are divorced.
Sad story about me

Offline Spiritsfan

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2024, 06:09:22 PM »
@nin99

Then my mistake.  Exactly.  Medicine is not good for you.  Therefore, the forecast is reversed.  The energy of the year coincides with your brain activity.  In 2024 we need to make decisions very carefully.  It is better to consult with others.  Pillars of luck - until 2028 - excellent.  The arrival of wealth.  After 2028 - loss of wealth.  But the BaZi card itself is very good - it has 8 elements, only two against it - Yin fire.

I will write after May,if jia chen would be bad than geng zi year should be very good.

I had an excesive thinking maybe because my chart become flooded with this shen lp
2004 2016 every shen year s were very bad for me,2004 I was Robed many times 2016 also,is not good to have many friends

Do you believe în God?

I speak with an master that helped me to activate wood or liver meridian and heart meridian or fire.i become with clear mind

Sad story about me

Dude.  Your pillars of luck now are loss of wealth.  I make money by developing events for people.  In one situation or another.  Because it’s common knowledge that you’re going through a difficult time right now.  Just based on objective external data - including the loss of money in 2019 - 2020.  You have a lot of rich friends - you are in their social circle too.  And if you think that if you have information about this and you can do something, no.  To fix this - you don't have the knowledge.  But you have many people around you who want to make your situation worse.  And they have money.  And influence.  You will never find methods that work in the public domain.  They are unique to each situation.  There are no universal solutions.  Tai Chi will not help you because there is no qi energy.  (Sorry if I disappointed anyone).  Add some bright red to your life and get some sunshine.  I can’t say more because I don’t know your situation and the people who surround you.  Add also a Yin tree to the space around you and dark green clothes.  And avoid people with DM Yang soil.  They are the ones who will reduce your wealth.

Offline nin99

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2024, 06:22:16 PM »
@nin99

Do you believe în God?

Sad story about me

Dude.  Your pillars of luck now are loss of wealth.  I make money by developing events for people.  In one situation or another.  Because it’s common knowledge that you’re going through a difficult time right now.  Just based on objective external data - including the loss of money in 2019 - 2020.  You have a lot of rich friends - you are in their social circle too.  And if you think that if you have information about this and you can do something, no.  To fix this - you don't have the knowledge.  But you have many people around you who want to make your situation worse.  And they have money.  And influence.  You will never find methods that work in the public domain.  They are unique to each situation.  There are no universal solutions.  Tai Chi will not help you because there is no qi energy.  (Sorry if I disappointed anyone).  Add some bright red to your life and get some sunshine.  I can’t say more because I don’t know your situation and the people who surround you.  Add also a Yin tree to the space around you and dark green clothes.  And avoid people with DM Yang soil.  They are the ones who will reduce your wealth.
This loss of wealth luck if from 1 41?
Very hard to achieve  high succes
I meet my mentor în 2013.

You think 2024 will be the start of new era?
To start to study a new university?

I meet this person Wallid abboud
Wu gui wu
Shen you shen
Born at wu wu hour s
He was my mentor în bussines and he sold the big pharma to jaroslav hasack

Jaroslav hasack another succesul bussinesman has a net work like first around 2 billions
His chart
Yin ding ren wu
Și. Chou. Shen you

All the metal frame combination or money money money
Shen you autumn friends
Than și chou you
And told you just this year s were good for me 2013 2014 2015 2018 all this year s make money at least one digit!and not just money -start a carrer în medicine Field was good for me,than when my mother get sick .stop to work.and thinking too much!big punishment for me
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 06:32:58 PM by nin99 »

Offline Spiritsfan

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2024, 06:32:27 PM »
 @nin99

Let's stop.  Do not you hear me.  I will not discuss business publicly.  I won't discuss this for free.  Why - I wrote to you.  You need time to get used to new information.

The most important thing is that we found out why you have problems.  In principle, the goal of the free consultation has been achieved.  You got your answer.

Offline nin99

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2024, 07:45:31 PM »
@nin99

Let's stop.  Do not you hear me.  I will not discuss business publicly.  I won't discuss this for free.  Why - I wrote to you.  You need time to get used to new information.

The most important thing is that we found out why you have problems.  In principle, the goal of the free consultation has been achieved.  You got your answer.

I didn t understand.2024 will be good?!
Fire lp s bad or good?
You first say yes than no than yes
Your final answer

Offline Spiritsfan

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2024, 08:43:42 PM »
@nin99

Then my mistake.  Exactly.  Medicine is not good for you.  Therefore, the forecast is reversed.  The energy of the year coincides with your brain activity.  In 2024 you need to make decisions very carefully.  It is better to consult with others.  The BaZi card itself is very good.

Offline Spiritsfan

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2024, 08:53:31 PM »
@nin99

So that you don't torture me anymore.  Make allowances for the wrong pillars of luck.  But the elements themselves are described correctly for you.  What elements are useful for you?  Which ones don't?  Everything that is yours is not useful.  Everything that is enemies is useful.

Offline Spiritsfan

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2024, 01:00:56 AM »
@nin99

You asked..

Where your nickname come from.spiritSfan?
Do you believe în God?

Everything written is my personal subjective opinion :). Del.

Because this is too specific information.  Sorry.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 01:20:24 AM by Spiritsfan »

Offline nin99

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2024, 06:49:25 PM »
@nin99

You asked..

Do you believe în God?

Your software show after 41 will I be în big luck .
În the past ding you year very good
Dind and wei or ji will be ok

Wu shen lp bad but after 41 good again!
I like what I see

Ahahsha

Offline nin99

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2024, 06:53:27 PM »
Mihail hodorkovski like roman abramovici great bussinesman

Offline Spiritsfan

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2024, 07:58:29 PM »
@nin99

You asked..

Do you believe în God?

I like what I see

Ahahsha

Just don't swear too much.  And don't be too upset.  The following pillars of luck are yin fire on yin fire.  Resonance.  It will be difficult for you to implement your plans.  That's why you have to have someone.  Who will follow your instructions.  This is not a very good pillar of luck.

Offline nin99

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2024, 08:07:35 PM »
@nin99

You asked..

Do you believe în God?

I like what I see

Ahahsha

Just don't swear too much.  And don't be too upset.  The following pillars of luck are yin fire on yin fire.  Resonance.  It will be difficult for you to implement your plans.  That's why you have to have someone.  Who will follow your instructions.  This is not a very good pillar of luck.

Why difficult?
2014 was yin fire 2018 fire storage
Why I  am not able to do to much metal and water years than should be good if fire îs bad?

2020 2019 2021 very bad and lp is shen or metal
Why?

Offline nin99

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2024, 08:15:33 PM »
Resonance.  It will be difficult for you to implement your plans.  That's why you have to have someone.  Who will follow your instructions.  This is not a very good pillar of luck.

Resonance you refer death and emptiness qi
I meet ap fire and wood în metal lp,told from my past were the best like yin wei

Wei is not ding is storage of wood
The main problem of this chart is robwealth and zi
Every ap or lp like ji you or ap jia wu or Yin wei or wu xu that Hurt s zi and damage ren will bring me big succes
Like în my past

Two school different
This zi will.make me to loose alot în life

Than all my lp s are bad!
Since 1 41 bad then probabil.i will be în luck when I will die:)

Offline Spiritsfan

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2024, 08:24:13 PM »
Resonance.  It will be difficult for you to implement your plans.  That's why you have to have someone.  Who will follow your instructions.  This is not a very good pillar of luck.

I meet ap fire and wood în metal lp,told from my past were the best like yin wei

Every ap or lp like ji you or ap jia wu or Yin wei or wu xu that Hurt s zi and damage ren will bring me big succes
Like în my past

Two school different

He's not bad.  You just need subordinates or servants.  For any pillars of luck, there are working methods of neutralization.  The only question is their cost and complexity.  And the psychological preparedness of a person.  If you think hard, you will adapt.

From 51 to 61 are excellent pillars of luck.  Stop whining.  You just blew your good pillars of luck.  From 21 to 31 years old.  It happens.  I only did a couple of free consultations where I felt feedback.  That people really understood that the pillars of luck work like that.  And they made plans for their future life.  And they asked the right questions.  This happens very rarely.  Why two?  Two people from Singapore said that I don't know BaZi.  Two people from Singapore asked the right questions about the future and the pillars of luck.  Law of balance.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 08:31:53 PM by Spiritsfan »

Offline nin99

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2024, 07:42:53 AM »

Like în my past

Two school different

He's not bad.  You just need subordinates or servants.  For any pillars of luck, there are working methods of neutralization.  The only question is their cost and complexity.  And the psychological preparedness of a person.  If you think hard, you will adapt.

From 51 to 61 are excellent pillars of luck.  Stop whining.  You just blew your good pillars of luck.  From 21 to 31 years old.  It happens.  I only did a couple of free consultations where I felt feedback.  That people really understood that the pillars of luck work like that.  And they made plans for their future life.  And they asked the right questions.  This happens very rarely.  Why two?  Two people from Singapore said that I don't know BaZi.  Two people from Singapore asked the right questions about the future and the pillars of luck.  Law of balance.

hello spiritfan,

I don't understand how to be good 21-31 ji you, when I was forced to do medicine and I never had the freedom as a person to choose what to do.
let's leave the theory, beyond the theory is real life and my freedom crushed in you lp - that's why I started business and another path in life in 2014 2015, because for me money meant more of a mental liberation or freedom - and medicine is a good profession, maybe they wanted to do something good with me, in the end I chose myself with an inner conflict

regarding 2024, I received approval regarding the 2nd faculty and the 3rd dermatology specialty.

I am smarter than others from the first - thanks to my yin and mao water element!
actions define me! no

how cow it possible to blew my good luck

if I just did what my parents wanted, it was imposed on me in ji you lp-and I tend to point out that you would like to have certain things imposed on you, like in a prison!? how can it be good?! to throw? what to blow the frustration?! this is because of you