Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Wife prosper husband chart.  (Read 8065 times)

Offline tureno

Re: Wife prosper husband chart.
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2020, 06:21:04 PM »
Reply to see                                                                                                                   
If you can fight , fight
If you cannot fight , flee
If you cannot flee , surrender
If you cannot surrender , die

Offline Gilyotina

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2020, 12:35:26 PM »
This is the chart of Mackenzie Bezos, who married with Jeff Bezos (founder and owner of Amazon) in 1993 and divorced in 2019.  This is a Wife Prosper Husband chart.  She did not marry somebody wealthy.  Jeff founded Amazon (then an online bookstore) in 1994, and she helped him a lot through the establishment of Amazon.

Although they divorced after 26 years of marriage, nobody would argue that she is a Wife Prosper Husband chart.  For herself, she is one of the richest women in the world even after the divorce.  In the post below, we will analyze her chart structure, including a specific image that is used in Mangpai.

Note: for this case I study only Mackenzie's chart and not Jeff', because there is no accurate and complete birth information for him.

Her HO produced Wealthy, Geng generates Athority (Husband)?

Offline vee100

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2020, 06:38:49 PM »
Reply to learn

Offline Como

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2020, 05:50:33 PM »
Reply to learn.

Online Chestnut

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2021, 09:20:07 AM »
Reply to learn.

Offline wal21csw

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2021, 10:26:12 PM »
Reply to learn

Offline sil007

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2022, 03:13:46 AM »
Reply to learn

Offline decha_woo

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2022, 03:58:02 PM »
Reply to see

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2023, 02:55:18 PM »
Mackenzie Scott married Dan Jewett in March 2021 and divorced him in January 2023.  Dan Jewett is a chemistry school teacher and not a wealthy guy (a different guy than the one in the photo below).

Yes, there was a prenuptial agreement with Dan Jewett, but perhaps he still managed to get richer after the very brief marriage.  I think this is another evidence of Mackenzie's chart as "Wife Prosper Husband".

Please refer to this old post about Mackenzie's divorce with Jeff Bezos (Amazon's owner) below.  Click on the header right below to go to that post.

This is the chart of Mackenzie Bezos, who married with Jeff Bezos (founder and owner of Amazon) in 1993 and divorced in 2019.  This is a Wife Prosper Husband chart.  She did not marry somebody wealthy.  Jeff founded Amazon (then an online bookstore) in 1994, and she helped him a lot through the establishment of Amazon.

Although they divorced after 26 years of marriage, nobody would argue that she is a Wife Prosper Husband chart.  For herself, she is one of the richest women in the world even after the divorce.  In the post below, we will analyze her chart structure, including a specific image that is used in Mangpai.

Note: for this case I study only Mackenzie's chart and not Jeff', because there is no accurate and complete birth information for him.

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2023, 02:29:34 PM »
Phoenix, if you are talking about this case study, it does not jinx husband at all.  It makes husband prosperous.

ouw..  i'm sorry. i saw on only Geng Chen MP >< Gui Mao HP, where Geng produce Gui but Chen harms Mao. i missed the Xu there, i think.

i searched the reason they divorced, but none instead of rumours of husband's infidelity. not found yet about her "bad attitude" towards him which shows she jinx him.

my term of "jinx" is inappropriate here.
i meant Mao - Chen harm shows potentiality of divorce.

bill gates also divorced after 27 years of married. we've discuss about his spouse's representation. but nobody said about divorce potentiality from his bazi. there are some signs indeed, but be found out just after the divorce happened.

Offline rani

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2023, 11:27:58 AM »
Reply to learn

Offline Flyingkite

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2023, 04:50:03 PM »
This is very interesting topic since man studying bazi hope for a good wife prosper and female study bazi to find reason about bad relationship.

I give my 2 cents as its not always HO is bad for husband.

1) Penetrate stem of wealth prosper authority. Penetrate stem authority with output branch is not curse husband, but opposite (output stem, authority branch) is much more dangerous.
2) Flow of 財官印 exist
3) DM is peak energy for ding fire (rob wealth) positive and penetrate out the wealth/authority stem is prosper husband. Self (day) pillar control wealth or authority is auspicious. Although in this case she leech husband mostly.
4) Output branch hhs penetrate authority, not a bad sign for husband. The actions are to support, not hurt husband.

Once her negative element authority Hai, Zi come into her relationship and guys become crappy.

Offline razelle

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2024, 06:47:18 AM »
Replying to learn. thank you shifu