Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Carreer, love... life reading request  (Read 6387 times)

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Carreer, love... life reading request
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2019, 09:54:39 PM »
 Wu      Yi        Ji        Bing
Chen   Mao     Mao      Zi

Bing Fire on Zi is unstable Fire. Your chart likes Fire to be strengthened. Yes, I agree that Fire-related career is good. What industries have you been in?

I have not analyzed the other 4 elements yet.

Offline NewMan

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2019, 03:23:06 AM »
@DoubleDragon what's your highest qualification?
Om Mani Padme Hum.

DoubleDragon

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2019, 07:33:17 PM »
As a teenager I tried to work as a waitress in many places but failed because I couldnt get there on time enough. Its because of my mercury poisoning I sleep for 12h and not during the night. I havent seen daylight in a while. But I am chelating (detoxing) I take ALA every 3h for 3 days plus certain vitamins and minerals in large quantities.

I worked as a Spanish interpreter and translator, as well as English at a company. I worked from home and didnt have much work. Also I have started universities but not graduated. I am currently listed in a university only because my government pays me money for that.

Offline NewMan

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2019, 03:04:21 AM »
As a teenager I tried to work as a waitress in many places but failed because I couldnt get there on time enough. Its because of my mercury poisoning I sleep for 12h and not during the night. I havent seen daylight in a while. But I am chelating (detoxing) I take ALA every 3h for 3 days plus certain vitamins and minerals in large quantities.

I worked as a Spanish interpreter and translator, as well as English at a company. I worked from home and didnt have much work. Also I have started universities but not graduated. I am currently listed in a university only because my government pays me money for that.

There is so much you have gone through and you are still so young. Life isn't fair for everyone.
These 2 years won't be good for career. Best you make use of your Time to upgrade. You got talent in working with people. Best you explore career in this area. You live in a extremely cold place and a tiny country. How many is your total population? Is it possible to look for job in neighbouring countries?
Om Mani Padme Hum.

DoubleDragon

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2019, 04:26:00 AM »
You mean the coming next two years? I see my relationship with my kids may improve.
We are  1,4 million ppl in Estonia. Ppl usually go to Finland for work. It's even colder. Not sure I would wanna work there alone. You think I'm good with ppl? Maybe with strangers.

Interestingly the company I worked for was selling wooden garden furniture and firewood.

DoubleDragon

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2019, 03:36:34 PM »
*Am I going to get my kids back in the coming metal years?

Stock markets are fire? Im gonna invest in CFD stocks (cryptocurrencies).

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2019, 09:00:54 AM »
There are several criteria to evaluate if a chart is suitable for speculative investment or not.  One of them is the Wealth Star: Chen as Wealth Tomb and Zi as Wealth Star are both damaged in the chart.  And both do not perform "work" either.  So it's generally not suitable. 

A deeper analysis needs to be done if there are certain Luck Periods when such profession is still auspicious.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2019, 03:26:51 PM »
I have just discussed a chart in my Mangpai online course, how a chart without real wealth potential did in fact make decent money from investing other people's money speculatively.  But that happened only in a certain Luck Pillar.

This is the link DM Yi with Cai Tomb, in case my students have not read this interesting topic.  Thanks to @Voytek for his contribution of this case study.

DoubleDragon

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2019, 11:48:05 PM »
They have a robot that works on neurons which buys and sells for me and makes the right decision 87% of the time.

Offline Miss A

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2019, 03:12:44 AM »
The Ji Mao Day Pillar can also explain your business as an illegal drug trafficker (Chen-Zi combination, then Mao breaks the Zi).
JLim, why two Mao can not control Chen and Zi? Because Zi+Chen is Water Ban He and it is hard for Mao to control Zi (Wood-Water in production)?
Sub-LPs Yin and Xu are the best so far.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2019, 03:26:03 PM »
The Ji Mao Day Pillar can also explain your business as an illegal drug trafficker (Chen-Zi combination, then Mao breaks the Zi).
JLim, why two Mao can not control Chen and Zi? Because Zi+Chen is Water Ban He and it is hard for Mao to control Zi (Wood-Water in production)?
That's correct.

DreamFlameCat

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2019, 02:19:31 AM »

Are these the 10 year periods?

DreamFlameCat

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2019, 12:36:41 AM »
I am investing tomorrow morning.

Should I avoid living in a wooden house?

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2019, 08:49:44 AM »
I am investing tomorrow morning.
All I can say is good luck  :)
Should I avoid living in a wooden house?
Ha, this is a bit like mixing Bazi and Feng Shui in the wrong way.  Just use material that suits the environment and climate.  If wooden material is good, then use it.

Offline Miss A

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2019, 06:43:27 PM »
Are these the 10 year periods?
Yes. Seal Bing is strong during these periods so it can neutralize Yi Mao which overcomes DM Ji.