Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Why did father die?  (Read 2774 times)

Offline JR

Why did father die?
« on: September 14, 2018, 10:56:18 PM »
hi
can you see from chart why this male lost father from breast cancer in 1983?
thanks

Offline Phoenix

Re: Why did father die?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 02:20:56 PM »
hi JR,

i think your father is represented by Gui inside Chou. 1983, Wu Xu LP was not good for Chou. Xu and Wei work together to punish Chou. 1983 is Gui Hai. Gui is exposed and combined away by Wu-earth. Hai is overcome by extreme earth (chou-wei-xu). that year really was not favourable for gui hai.

chou-wei-xu may leads to cancer disease.

regards,
phoenix

Offline JR

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 04:41:03 PM »
hi JR,

i think your father is represented by Gui inside Chou. 1983, Wu Xu LP was not good for Chou. Xu and Wei work together to punish Chou. 1983 is Gui Hai. Gui is exposed and combined away by Wu-earth. Hai is overcome by extreme earth (chou-wei-xu). that year really was not favourable for gui hai.

chou-wei-xu may leads to cancer disease.

regards,
phoenix

my mum is also gui hai dm. i find it interesting that in mangpai father is powernormally it is wealth as it controls mother elemento,but since father is na authority it makes sense

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 05:04:11 PM »
hi
thanks
First of all, I don't understand why breast cancer is suffered by a man? 

In this chart, there is no Zheng Yin (Direct Resource).  So Wealth is seen as father.  Xin is Wealth.  So in this chart, it would be the same as in what people know in traditional Bazi.

Next, we look at how two Xin can enter Chou Tomb.  So Chou is also seen as father.  In the natal chart, father tends to be weak, because this Chou is clashed and damaged by the two Wei. 

And then Phoenix said, LP Xu is not good for Chou, because this turns into a Three Penalty (San Xing).  Bless his soul  :( I think he was already suffering a lot in 1982 Ren Xu.

Offline JR

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 11:25:38 PM »
hi
thanks
First of all, I don't understand why breast cancer is suffered by a man? 

In this chart, there is no Zheng Yin (Direct Resource).  So Wealth is seen as father.  Xin is Wealth.  So in this chart, it would be the same as in what people know in traditional Bazi.

Next, we look at how two Xin can enter Chou Tomb.  So Chou is also seen as father.  In the natal chart, father tends to be weak, because this Chou is clashed and damaged by the two Wei. 

And then Phoenix said, LP Xu is not good for Chou, because this turns into a Three Penalty (San Xing).  Bless his soul  :( I think he was already suffering a lot in 1982 Ren Xu.
since 1978 but 1982 his arm was swelling.rare disease in a male,it may also be that too much earth buried xin,as i was in wu xu cycle

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 05:28:01 PM »
since 1978 but 1982 his arm was swelling.rare disease in a male,it may also be that too much earth buried xin,as i was in wu xu cycle
There are two Xin, and they are sitting on their own root.  I don't think it's the case where too much earth bury Xin.

About yourself and wealth, what about the year 2009 Ji Chou?  Was this too much earth that buried Xin your wealth?

Offline JR

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 07:52:25 PM »
There are two Xin, and they are sitting on their own root.  I don't think it's the case where too much earth bury Xin.

About yourself and wealth, what about the year 2009 Ji Chou?  Was this too much earth that buried Xin your wealth?

i meant the wu xu cycle in my chart whe he died.
2009 got my first teaching job, not bad ,but it was in yi wei cycle that surprisingly i began to earn more cause i worked more days. I got a TEFL in 2012 which may have helped,but yi clashes xin and wei chou-i began to work away from hometown more often,like near my holiday home in the southeast

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 07:23:02 AM »
2009 got my first teaching job, not bad ,but it was in yi wei cycle that surprisingly i began to earn more cause i worked more days.
You see, JR, it's not true that "too much earth bury Xin Wealth" ;) because you earned more.  Ding DM produces Ji, and Ji produces Xin Weath. 

Offline JR

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2018, 01:59:53 PM »
2009 got my first teaching job, not bad ,but it was in yi wei cycle that surprisingly i began to earn more cause i worked more days.
You see, JR, it's not true that "too much earth bury Xin Wealth" ;) because you earned more.  Ding DM produces Ji, and Ji produces Xin Weath.

why do you think i earn more since 2013-yi wei cycle?

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2018, 05:21:07 PM »
Y.       M.      D.       H
Xin    Xin     Ding   Ding
Chou Chou  Wei    Wei

It's because Wei is the working God in this chart. Wei attempts to control Chou.

What you don't like is when Chou is protected through combinations. In that case, the uncontrolled Chou further escapes control. 

For example You Branch, because You combines with Chou. So current You month may not be a good month for Wealth.

Offline JR

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2018, 09:33:28 PM »
Y.       M.      D.       H
Xin    Xin     Ding   Ding
Chou Chou  Wei    Wei

It's because Wei is the working God in this chart. Wei attempts to control Chou.

What you don't like is when Chou is protected through combinations. In that case, the uncontrolled Chou further escapes control. 

For example You Branch, because You combines with Chou. So current You month may not be a good month for Wealth.

no its not in 1993-2002 i was in ding you cycle-1996 inherited Money but spent it in 2 years travelling, the 2nd half ruled by You was a struggle and only in 2003 did i get some Money again in bing shen

So, hai, you, si, and zi are bad months, and wu wei mao are good? It looks like Hai and Si are mixed blessing as they also combine with wei

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2018, 06:09:23 AM »
Y.       M.       D.       H.
Xin     Xin     Ding   Ding
Chou  Chou   Wei    Wei

no its not in 1993-2002 i was in ding you cycle-1996 inherited Money but spent it in 2 years travelling, the 2nd half ruled by You was a struggle and only in 2003 did i get some Money again in bing shen
Inherited money is represented by Month Chou.  Month Pillar is the Parents Pillar, and Chou is Wealth Tomb.  Unfortunately, that money tends to go quickly, because as I said before, based on Mangpai the chart wants to control Chou, but Chou is not controlled well. 

1996 Bing Zi: Bing helps Ding Day and Hour in gaining Xin Wealth.  What does Xin mean? Xin Wealth swaps image with Chou, so that's also inheritance wealth.  And Bing interacts by combining to control Xin.

Offline JR

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2018, 06:56:01 PM »
Y.       M.       D.       H.
Xin     Xin     Ding   Ding
Chou  Chou   Wei    Wei

Inherited money is represented by Month Chou.  Month Pillar is the Parents Pillar, and Chou is Wealth Tomb.  Unfortunately, that money tends to go quickly, because as I said before, based on Mangpai the chart wants to control Chou, but Chou is not controlled well. 

1996 Bing Zi: Bing helps Ding Day and Hour in gaining Xin Wealth.  What does Xin mean? Xin Wealth swaps image with Chou, so that's also inheritance wealth.  And Bing interacts by combining to control Xin.
so,the current yi wei cycle is helpful? Im in the 2nd half of the cycle which is controlled by wei,which warms DM