Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Birthday reading  (Read 2489 times)

Offline magpie

Birthday reading
« on: April 12, 2019, 02:56:33 AM »
Hi, wondering if anyone would be able to read my boyfriend's chart for his birthday today. He will finally be getting his bachelors degree this winter, so career is a high concern. He get anxious about his health as well.

He was born April 11, 1987. We think the time was 5:30 A.M. in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Thank you in advance!

Offline Rhizome

Re: Birthday reading
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 02:41:26 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline magpie

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 02:53:11 AM »
I think this would be 4:56 RST

Thank you

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 10:24:16 AM »

GENERAL ANALYSIS

The major element in 2019 - 2023 is Metal, which is the Companion star.

Basically, money will be involved in this period.
Magpie's Boyfriend Will have a money opportunity. Friends or relatives might sincerely come and help to make a better money investment during this cycle. If they just want for his money, then might spend money on them and never see it return. The events in this cycle are related to independence, expansion, challenge, simplicity, competition, friendship, separation and decision.

Magpie's Boyfriend will expand and contemplate on life goals, pondering over a new job, and seriously thinking about position in life.
 Will also be considerate and expect independence and freedom from career choices. If have a business, will plan and develop new projects, create new business opportunities, ask for opinions, receive help from friends and relatives and expand business opportunities with ambition.
So will be busy in your social life, travel often and spend some money. Also,
Magpie's Boyfriend  might end the relationship with friends don't like during this cycle.

Magpie's Boyfriend will become more egotistic. If is single, will need to keep his focus on his girls health .

Offline Rhizome

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 06:07:07 PM »

Offline magpie

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2019, 04:06:17 AM »
Thank you @Tientai and @Rhizome! Your time is much appreciated.

@Tientai, I hope his ambition will turn to action this period. He attended a very good school during his childhood and is quite capable and smart, but began a long period of aimlessness towards the end of his high school years. At this age, he still has not received his bachelor's degree. In the past two years, he seems to be buckling down more.

What is your opinion on his career and wealth capacity?

@Rhizome, yes, his parents are still both together. His father was married to someone else and had a child before meeting his mother. My boyfriend has a half brother that is maybe 12 or so years older than him.     

Offline magpie

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 04:20:15 PM »
For chart verification purposes, can anyone explain how might the abundant Wood element affect him? How might this show in his personality?

Offline Rhizome

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2019, 01:46:13 AM »
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 02:04:58 AM by Rhizome »

Offline magpie

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2019, 02:52:08 AM »

The aimlessness periods were mostly during the time when he was 17 and 18 years of age?

I believe this is when it started and continued to persist until he met me (maybe 2014 or ending of 2013?) I think he didn't do well his first year of college, so he left Los Angeles and returned to our home state to take a break. Then a semester or two later, came back to Los Angeles to resume his studies. Then his grandparents passed away and this greatly affected him emotionally and he fell behind in his studies again.

Does he get along with his mom i.e. do they see eye to eye about things regarding his life?

I think he argues with his mom about small things frequently, but no major disagreements. He went to a prestigious prep school during his childhood so I'm sure his parents envisioned a much brighter future for him. Yet, at this age they are still supporting him.

The vibe I get about this chart is someone innately restless but outwardly tries to appear composed which is kind of a facade.  He probably has fleeted through a few different jobs in the past decade, some quite brief.
Yes, on the outside he appears calm, but he's an anxious person inside. He has not been employed anywhere for long. I am really so worried about his future and about our future if I remain with him. 

He has ideals and his expectations are high but his inner perfectionist hinders him from taking action. He likely feels he has yet to find a good boss/mentor (by his std) and he may not be wrong.  When he finds one, he will be better guided to find his career path.
I think this fits. He is pretty cocky in the sense that I always tell him that he will end up in a similar situation as me, or even worse, when he graduates because he lacks work experience. I managed a small restaurant for 8 years, but he has nothing under his belt. I had to start out at the bottom in the service industry. After working for half a year, I began obtaining leadership roles, but it is still extremely humbling and I am not making enough money to provide a return on the cost of my education yet. 
He makes me feel terrible about the hard work that I do and says that he would never work so hard the way that I work. I think he is in for a rude awakening.

He will continue to up his efforts in these few years and should made slight head way if he persists. However, don't expect too much just yet until 2022 onward. Next year should be better but the year after next will pose some challenges.
Are the rest of his LPs conducive toward career achievement and growth? Does he have capacity to make a pretty decent amount of money in the future? Or do you think staying with him will drown me?

Thank you for your time @Rhizome

Offline Rhizome

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2019, 04:07:47 PM »

Offline magpie

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2019, 03:08:41 AM »
@Rhizome, he used to say things like "30s are the new 20s," as in it is ok to still be playing and not settled down or making any progress in one's 30s. I think he's become a bit more realistic and serious in making academic progress because he is beginning to realize that time is running out, but truthfully he is still very far from where he needs to be. He told me last year that he would be graduating this summer and now he says he is unable to graduate until winter.

When I tell him that realistically he will need to start at the bottom of the ladder, he argues that he would never do that kind of work and would tell me he would get a job through one of his friends. I told him these things can't be guaranteed. Now that he is about to graduate at the end of the year, I have been asking him if any of his friends would be able to get him a job and now he tells me he does not think his friends are in influential enough potions to be able to bring him onboard at their companies.