Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Stars in WWG  (Read 1456 times)

Offline vadim

Stars in WWG
« on: July 17, 2022, 05:13:49 PM »
Hello! Is there an opportunity to share knowledge on the aspect of stars in the WWG. How to use it in practice for example Nobleman, Blade?

Offline Sacrar

Re: Stars in WWG
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 10:26:05 PM »
In the Gmuli calculator (windows software) you can find the symbolic stars in each line. There is not much information on the internet, at least in English. The main source is usually in Chinese and in bazi books. And the information is more descriptive than applicative. I have not found any source (free online) that teaches you how to apply it, since you can find both stars by day, month, year and with contradictory auspiciousness.

It would be nice if someone could tell about a good online site or book where to learn more about it.

Gmuli

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2022, 03:15:15 PM »
We can reverse engineer it from real readings.
That would mean - we look at few readings we understand really well. All moving lines are clear, all that has happened we know well etc.
Then we look at the stars and we see how they reflect the events.
Done enough times and some links may start to emerge that may be fully valid if we can find in new cases as well.

As far as symbolic stars go I would recommend Annis bazi book when its out(no idea when, as we can see on the calculators). While it doesn't have info if the star is active or not, for most of them(only how its calculated) it has awesome info about the stars themselves. As some of them exist in Face Reading, or in Palm Reading etc.

And since many of them are the same names and calculations as in WWG, it could help understand them better. Its not publish yet in English,however, if it is we will write on the calculators and stuff.

For specifically WWG stars in English I don't know any source, other then what we already know here. @firelink did use them if I remember,correctly, can ask there if still here.
In any case Reversing them from charts we already know seems to be good way to understand them, in my humble view.

Offline ren

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2022, 06:48:57 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Gmuli

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2022, 07:30:09 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline throosden

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2022, 08:24:02 PM »
We can reverse engineer it from real readings.
That would mean - we look at few readings we understand really well. All moving lines are clear, all that has happened we know well etc.
Then we look at the stars and we see how they reflect the events.
Done enough times and some links may start to emerge that may be fully valid if we can find in new cases as well.

Would be crazy if it would work. And would also be very cool if we could do this as a community, if that's what you mean. I'm still in the beginning stages of learning WWG and learning is slow cause I got some books but can't seem to be bothered to read them in detail apparently, but this seems fun.

I got a few notes on the stars, probably not super useful but can share some of it if can be useful.

Gmuli

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2022, 08:37:29 PM »
Fair enough, if members want to take a lead on it, here is the software mentioned:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1n4g1ili2qcazk/Gmuli%20WWG%20Calculator.exe?dl=1

Keep in mind for Linux, Macs and other platforms it runs very well with Wine, but the random number generator is not working at all. It has many ways of input, though, can just use another one.
Running not known exe files is generally bad idea, so wiser to use sandbox like:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandboxie_Plus

Can see symbolic stars with right click on the line.
Manual is here:
https://www.scribd.com/document/380367830/Gmuli-Wen-Wang-Gua-Calculator-Manual

Parts of it are with big thanks to Art.

People can check in questions they know well and if someone see a pattern of a star can post here in topic I guess.Then we can see if it fits in our reading as well?
I can't focus much on it, right now, but in the future will be happy to participate(for stars not on the website calculator for obvious reasons).

Offline throosden

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2022, 09:31:38 PM »
Thanks for posting the calculator!

Had no idea there were so many stars :o, I thought we were talking about these 4 stars on the website  ;D

But I'm gonna try and look at them a little bit in my next castings, and then try to post about it.