Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Inactive line in conjunction with the day.  (Read 3923 times)

Offline Sacrar

Inactive line in conjunction with the day.
« on: November 12, 2020, 09:30:15 PM »
Among the rules that are not clear is the  inactive line that is in conjunction (Liu He) with the day. Can this line only generate (sheng) and control (Ke) or can it also be able to bound (Liu He) and clash (chong)?

@Gmuli  said that the line move because of external influence and not because of itself, and with the rules he used (I don't know if he changed his mind), this line was not capable of clash or bound.

What dou you think? Does wild crane say anything about it? @Tientai

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
Re: Inactive line in conjunction with the day.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 11:30:53 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 11:39:51 PM »
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 11:43:38 PM by Sacrar »

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 09:00:16 AM »
I thing I understand what you asked ..

Let's suppose there is an Hexagram with unmoving lines  ...
A Yongshen unmoving line is supported by the month but is bound with the day ...
This line is still unmoving, not share its " intention " on any others line, not hurt, not product, not have any ability to clash...
Will gain all its abilities (or many of them) when comes the day time to clash with this unmoving line (breaking this bound ).. and takes support at the same time from day..
(Prerequisite...  month branch continues to support )..
I think I answer ..
Tt.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 09:03:56 AM by Tientai »

Gmuli

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 06:59:09 AM »
@Gmuli  said that the line move because of external influence and not because of itself, and with the rules he used (I don't know if he changed his mind), this line was not capable of clash or bound.

Currently, I view it that combination with Day or Month strengthens the line. If it isn't moving initially, it doesn't become moving line, just stronger.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 08:01:12 AM »

Currently, I view it that combination with Day or Month strengthens the line. If it isn't moving initially, it doesn't become moving line, just stronger.

.... even then on this place an unmoving line so strong has an "intention " on where share it's strength  ..!!
Mostly to a nearby line ( useful,  Yongshen , Self or Other ) ..
That was the case : Trump vs Biden 2020

I have to say that Biden is going to win ..
On the above 4th wealth unmoving line is so strong and nearby is Other's  (Biden's ) 3rd line...
But the main scenario (for Trump vs Biden ) is :
1st parent Mao line is in Kongwan .. and will be out of it after 5 days (from 2020/ 11/02) on Mao day. .
[ perhaps there exists my old viewpoint tenacity on " self - bound You -You" who knows !!!...   ]
Then Mao can clash 4th You wealth unmoving line causing it to a secret moving. .
This line seemingly will support 3rd Hai Other (Biden's) line ..
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 08:38:14 AM by Tientai »

Gmuli

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 08:29:02 AM »
Problem is here Si combines with You. While Hai doesn't combine with anything, so if we view that combination  with Month and Day makes line stronger, then we have Si stronger from combination with you(meaning Trump has assets and money, and access to material assets from this current position).

Yet Bidens line is stronger, because while the same stuff(You - Asset) is on his site, this is actively making his line stronger(Metal>Water), instead of just supporting it as being part of one combination(Si<>You<>Chou).

So in a sense, all that material stuff both can use, yet it is helping Biden directly, while at this point it is exhausting/weakening Trump even though they make one big combination(presidency) that same combination is something that he is weaken by(Si<>You strengthen Si as part of the combination, yet weakens the Fire that is trying and failing at controlling the Metal at the same time).
No such problem with Biden, the material stuff is just making his line strong in the month there.

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2020, 03:55:37 PM »
The discussion about Three Way Combination or San He and half San He is shifted into a new topic: Three Way Combination (San He) in Liu Yao

I like to keep things organized into the respective topics, so that we can all refer back to them later more easily.  I know how messy it can be in other formats like Facebook groups, but organization into topics is so easy to do in a forum format like this one. 

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2020, 12:37:09 AM »
Hello,

Quotes of Jack Chiu about inactive line in conjunction with Day:

The inactive line will become agressive inactive when it is being te Opposite of the Day branch, or if conjunct by the Day Branch. It will then have the ability to impose ONLY the effects vitalization and devitalization into the Other lines.

If a active line is being conjunct with the day branch, it will be shackled and will lose its ability. However, the inactive line might become Active when it is being conjunct with the Day.

It is worthy of attention that the inactive line will become somewhat active when it is in conjunction with the Day branch, though it is not totally convincing to all of WWG practioners.

From these statements, I am clear that:
1. can only impose effect of producing (sheng) or controlling (ke), but not chong or Liu He.
2. There is a divergence of opinion about the behaviour of this type of inactive line among practitioners.

Wild Crane or Alex Chiu what they say about it? do you know any other sources that talk about this special inactive line?

And @Gmuli, I am not clear, you still have the idea that this kind of lines can only  to produce and control or do you also think that they can establish a relationship of Liu He and Chong with the others lines?

@JLim  What do you think about it?

Regards.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 12:42:43 AM by Sacrar »

Offline ren

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2020, 05:03:02 AM »
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Gmuli

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2020, 08:06:38 AM »
[Hidden post: You need 20 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]

Offline ren

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2020, 04:15:12 PM »

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2020, 09:18:16 AM »
Ren ...

1. Liu Hai  六害  = 6 Harms
2. Liu He   六合 =  6 Combinations

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2021, 08:53:54 PM »
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 09:03:10 PM by Sacrar »

Offline ren

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2021, 05:33:42 AM »