Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Outlook for marriage in the coming year  (Read 364 times)

Offline Sacrar

Outlook for marriage in the coming year
« on: November 17, 2021, 01:12:02 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 01:24:19 PM by Sacrar »

Offline Gmuli

Re: Outlook for marriage in the coming year
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 02:45:28 PM »
In second AK book there is the idea of "Hexagram Types".
Its a way to use a framework of how the system answers a question, to know what to look.

In this case, you can look at it with "Gain and Loss"(will they lose the marriage), or with relationships(Him, Her and Relationship) to see how they relate - problems with the Relationship suggest they may lose it, while if there is problem with him or her, can see why somewhat. Can also use Auspiciousness Divination Method and just look what challenges the marriage may face going forward.

Since the setting in this case is trickier then it looks, I would recommend using 1 or 3 if you decide to use that. If not, may be difficult to be sure where one is suppose to look to see how the question is answered.

Offline callmenewbie

Re: Outlook for marriage in the coming year
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 03:37:14 AM »
Totally agree with what gmuli said. but just let me try although always a good idea not to go without a proper setting. I think this will not have any divorcing. sister in law is object line (AK's second book refer to other line mean something else). So, better to use object line to avoid confusion. The self line and object line does not show any significant damage. In fact, I suspect self line is hitting his wife or hurting his wife physically. or not treating his wife good if his wife does not find any injury mark. There are some problems with the self line. it has officer line, serpent, blade, hiding asset line. check combo hexagram in the end.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 03:40:17 AM by callmenewbie »