Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Which 10 lucky cycle will I have the best luck for love life  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Darklord9

Which 10 lucky cycle will I have the best luck for love life
« on: April 11, 2021, 06:32:23 PM »
Dob Sept 28 1997
Time: 2:20 am
place:
Latitude: 25.6573, Longitude : -100.402 25
Who is my future wife and what is her ethnicity?

Offline Darklord9

Re: Which 10 lucky cycle will I have the best luck for love life
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 05:03:02 AM »
Hello can anyone please help me?

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 09:46:31 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 10:01:36 AM by TenVirtues »

Offline Darklord9

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 10:48:40 PM »
Can you give a year when love life get opportunities to meet womens?

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 06:02:03 AM »
Can you give a year when love life get opportunities to meet womens?

@Darklord9 the next 2 1/2 years are excellent time to meet women so muster up your courage and don't be afraid to go after the women that you desire!
GoodLuck!

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 06:11:24 AM »
Hi @Darklord9

I also want to check just out of curiosity do you or your elder sibling suffer from some teeth problems? There is also recurring theme of travelling to 3 different countries.

Offline Darklord9

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2021, 07:46:22 PM »
I do have teeth problems and other health issues going on when  will I get help to fixed them?

Also what do you by traveling three different countries?, What  does my future wife physical look like?

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2021, 07:54:35 PM »
Hi @Darklord9
Thanks for sharing! I would say fixing your teeth problems would be one of your main priorities. Instead of waiting for help to come you need to be more proactive and find solutions yourself.
If you work save up as much money as possible to go to fixing your teeth. Once you fix most of your teeth problems, Your life will improve Love,Health,wealth,career everything.

When i say travelling to three different countries that is just a possibility not for certain. The thing is i see things happening in your life in steps of three. Like three changes in job.
Three Countries. I think it is good for you if you do things in 3 steps. Like getting a girlfriend step 1, find a girl you like step 2, go and talk to her, step 3, ask her out on a date.

As for the physical appearance of your wife. My friend i think i already posted that in my first post for you. You should go back and reread my first post.

The thing with fate and destiny is that it is not linear like what most people think. There are huge amounts of flexibility when it comes to how we live our life.
We might not get to choose the environment we were born into but; we get to choose what we want to eat for lunch.
Same with Wife/Husband there is a large degree of flexibility when it comes to this as well. Your Wife could die or divorce you, and you could remarry.
So no one is set with just one possibility of a Wife or Relationship.

Hope this helps! God Bless!

Offline Darklord9

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2021, 11:24:21 PM »
I know destiny is not set in stone,I would get my teeth fixed if I could but don’t have any coverage that why asking if help is coming during my next lucky cycle?