Fivearts.org

Author Topic: PLz help to know how to fight against gui  (Read 2969 times)

Offline haha25

PLz help to know how to fight against gui
« on: September 17, 2019, 10:34:02 PM »
Hi, Chat Time, I previously asked about my chart in another forum and I wanted to ask you about another interesting aspect: gui. I was disturbed by evil spirits during gui si and jia wu. But they couldn't do any harm . I just wondered and I wanted to ask you how can I fight against gui with his chart? I have both XU and Wei and Mao., I read that to control seven killings in this case gui I must have output. I think in this chart the output star is well rooted but it doesn't appear earth protruding on the heavenly steam. Furthermore, unfortunately there is metal protruding in the heavenly steams.
Then, can I still make use of wei, xu, and mao to fight against gui?????
If anybody else knows or understand how to withstand gui with my daymaster feel free to comment
my chart is male born on october 15th 1987 at 14:25 pm

Thank you everybody!

Offline haha25

Re: PLz help to know how to fight against gui
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 11:45:20 PM »
Hi, Tientai, Thank you for your help. But the hour pillar is wrong, it should ding wei. because its 14:25 pm time of birth

Regards

Gmuli

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 11:19:35 AM »
If anybody else knows or understand how to withstand gui with my daymaster feel free to comment
my chart

The way I view it 鬼gui isn't just evil spirits, its anything that moves and has independent existence.
Parts of us play as "gui" to other parts.

We can fix everything with love. The existence is based on that, like a building particles for all else to be there. And anything that has independent existence responds to love usually.

So easiest way - love.
Since that is difficult to bring up in large quantities at will, sometimes, there are other parts we can use of the process. I use archangels and rays usually, but you can find similar parts of the Five Arts.

I would guess the Chief from QMDJ should be usable too. Or your guardian deity from there. It seems that would be the Great Moon太陰. So we turn back to Northwest, count 64 to 1 then instruct your deity to bring balance in your fields. May not work great right away but with time and practice should gets better.
That is presented in some detail in JY system, can find more info there.

The work is done from inside out, so if we have balance it will reach out and connect to all independent movement. Be that evil spirits or other parts of us(usually the second).

Overall, many ways.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 02:04:30 PM »

I correct the hour pillar

Tientai

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 04:41:44 PM »
Thanks to Tientai for plotting the chart.
I was disturbed by evil spirits during gui si and jia wu. But they couldn't do any harm . I just wondered and I wanted to ask you how can I fight against gui with his chart?
The Gui is too weak to do any harm in the chart.  First of all, the pillar is Gui Si --> Gui is combined by Si Fire (self combination).  Next, Gui is clashed away by three Ding Fire.  The Water just evaporates.
I have both XU and Wei and Mao., I read that to control seven killings in this case gui I must have output.
That is one way to do it.  But then again, this Gui, especially in Gui Si, is too weak.
Certainly not, because Wei, Xu and Mao are in the Branches.  While Gui is in the Stems.

Offline haha25

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2019, 06:41:18 PM »
Thank you Tientai and Dear master Jlim for your input,

Now I understand more about the situation but I'm also scared because I've been analysing my luck cycles and for example
there are two years which make me be afraid of.
2033 gui chou yi-si period
and 2052 ren shen during gui-mao period.
First, gui chou is dangerous because it will combine si-chou-you to form metal and will clash my three dings and also punishment with my xu and wei, so what's the outcome or can I survive?
Second, ren shen would be more dangerous because first gui mao clashes with my daymaster clashes with the other two dings, and combines with wei and xu. but during ren shen dings will combine with ren and shen will combine with xu and you to form metal, so metal and water will be too strong, and since you told me that I need output from the stem which I don't have it would be more dangerous, because Geng in the stems helps ren and gui to be protected. The only branch and stem not affected are Geng and Mao during this period.
So what can I do? or Can you please recommend me?
Move to another country where gui and ren are restrained or move to a country that enhances my daymaster????

Thank you so much for your time and help

haha25

Thanks to Tientai for plotting the chart.
I was disturbed by evil spirits during gui si and jia wu. But they couldn't do any harm . I just wondered and I wanted to ask you how can I fight against gui with his chart?
The Gui is too weak to do any harm in the chart.  First of all, the pillar is Gui Si --> Gui is combined by Si Fire (self combination).  Next, Gui is clashed away by three Ding Fire.  The Water just evaporates.
I have both XU and Wei and Mao., I read that to control seven killings in this case gui I must have output.
That is one way to do it.  But then again, this Gui, especially in Gui Si, is too weak.
Certainly not, because Wei, Xu and Mao are in the Branches.  While Gui is in the Stems.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2019, 09:12:32 PM »
A humble try on decoding ..

Fire and dry earth gang is strong and can harm metal  (Xu harm You )

Again two Ding fires are squeezing badly Geng metal .. !! (...health issues   ?? )

Hour pillar as Host and Ti (body) is solid and carrying an image on children palace ..
Wei carry Yi seal and combine with Geng metal wealth .. I think this is very good on gaining Money  ..?

LP pillar is the same as Hour pillar  = Fu Yin  (Hour Pillar is “doorway”, so Fu Yin means going out)

I guess You love fortune telling arts, and spirituality  ..

« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 02:15:07 AM by Tientai »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 02:52:43 PM »
Second, ren shen would be more dangerous because first gui mao clashes with my daymaster clashes with the other two dings, and combines with wei and xu.
In 2052 Ren Shen, only the Mao sub-LP is effective, while the Gui sub-LP is not.  There are timings within the 10-year LP, when LP Stem is effective and when LP Branch is effective.
but during ren shen dings will combine with ren and shen will combine with xu and you to form metal, so metal and water will be too strong, and since you told me that I need output from the stem which I don't have it would be more dangerous, because Geng in the stems helps ren and gui to be protected. The only branch and stem not affected are Geng and Mao during this period.
Ren Power combining with Ding is auspicious.  And Water is not too strong, because Gui is not effective yet.
So what can I do? or Can you please recommend me?
Just take it easy.  Ding Wei Hour Pillar that represents your body is doing okay, nothing is against it.  Health in this year is just fine.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 03:39:03 PM »
Fire and dry earth gang is strong and can harm metal  (Xu harm You )

Again two Ding fires are squeezing badly Geng metal .. !! (...health issues   ?? )
Yes.  Health weakness --> Metal organs: lungs and large intestines.  Smoking is not recommended.

Wei-Xu punishment increase the chances of issues with large intestines.

Offline haha25

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2019, 01:38:42 AM »
Hello Tientai, Thank you for your input and help, yes I really like fortune telling arts and spirituality.
Hello dear master Jlim, thank you for your input and help. Regarding Ren shen year I thought that gui would be effective during that period since it begins in ji si till gui you according to calculators, but Im not sure.
Could you please tell me a little about year 2033, gui chou? would it be dangerous for me? what should I do?
Is relocation a good method? Because both dings represent overseas countries and therefore auspicious for the chart.
Since you told me that xu, wei and mao are in the branches, they can stop Zi Rat (gui in the branches), right??

Any kind of help is always appreciated,

Thank you for your time and help,

haha25
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 01:53:57 AM by haha25 »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2019, 04:46:55 PM »
Regarding Ren shen year I thought that gui would be effective during that period since it begins in ji si till gui you according to calculators, but Im not sure.
The LP Gui Mao has two sub-LP's: sub-LP Gui and sub-LP Mao. 
- There are rules for which years are active for which sub-LP. 
- There are also years when both sub-LP's are active.
For 2052 Ren Shen, sub-LP Mao is effective, but sub-LP Gui is not.

I will continue later if time permits...

Offline haha25

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2019, 03:13:55 AM »
Hello dear master Jlim, Thank you for your input.
What do you think about year 2033? would it be dangerous? Thanks

Could anybody plz help me to analyse year 2033 gui chou with my chart to see whether it's a dangerous year or not?
Any kind of help is always highly appreciated

Thank you

haha25

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2019, 03:06:20 PM »
First, gui chou is dangerous because it will combine si-chou-you to form metal and will clash my three dings and also punishment with my xu and wei, so what's the outcome or can I survive?
It's not dangerous. 
1. The Si-Chou-You in this case does not transform to Metal, because the Fire is very strong in your chart. 
2. Gui in Gui Chou is stronger than Gui Si, but then there is no need for worry.  It's because the three Ding are in Si LP, where Ding gains a very strong root. 
3. Gui clash against Ding actually moves Si, not compromises Si.

Online tyc

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2019, 05:06:52 PM »
@JLim , may I ask why gui in Chou is different to than gui in so?  Is it because of surrounding HHS or the EB element itself?  Thanks

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2019, 08:41:10 AM »
Hi tyc, yes you're getting in the right direction. As you can see in Stable (solid) and unstable pillars (Mangpai), Gui Chou is a solid pillar while Gui Si is an unstable pillar.