Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Love triangle  (Read 2539 times)

Offline Sacrar

Love triangle
« on: October 10, 2019, 01:41:21 PM »
A woman (the questioner) refuses to terminate a romantic relationship with a man. This man currently maintains a relationship with another woman. Even so, she believes there is still hope and asks what are the feelings of love towards her.

- Between L3 and L6 there is a relationship of strengthened (vitalization)
- L3/Self Chen changed to Chou earth. This changed line combines with L6/Other forming a harmonious combination Chou-Si-You.
- L6/Other Si fire, changed to xu earth, parents, but fall in tomb, although if it did not fall on tomb clashed self line.

On the other hand she also asks what are the feelings of the man towards the current couple.

She obtain same hexagram with different lines of change:

- L3 self chen earth changed to wu fire, officer: producing return vitalization, which is positive for the self.
- L1 zi water, child changed to yin wood, asset, that weaken to self, but strenghtens Other.

To say that she had previously made numerous inquiries on the same subject, about the possibility of whether a solid love relationship would be possible, whose six-line analysis appeared all negative. However, these last two consultations leave a field of ambiguity, and little hope, I think.

Who do you think man really loves? either one? neither?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 01:52:21 PM by Sacrar »

Offline Phoenix

Re: Love triangle
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 04:12:36 PM »
hi..

my interpretation :

1st hex suggests her to let go the love. the man has been with someone else. what she can do is giving unconditionally, bring out the best of her without demand to receive back. only by that way, she might attract him back or attract new love from another man.

2nd hex shows the man and current woman are in a very new relationship. they just go on to see what may develop from their togetherness.

:)

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 04:34:30 PM »
I only analyze the first hexagram
A woman (the questioner) refuses to terminate a romantic relationship with a man. This man currently maintains a relationship with another woman. Even so, she believes there is still hope and asks what are the feelings of love towards her.

But the Self line Chen is broken by Month and overcome by Day.  Self line is so weak.  L6 changes to Xu that clashes this very weak Self line. This is 併傷 double harm, which means there is no hope of recovering the relationship.
- L3/Self Chen changed to Chou earth. This changed line combines with L6/Other forming a harmonious combination Chou-Si-You.
There are specific requirements for a Three Combination (San He) in Liu Yao.  And in this hexagram, the requirements are not met. 

Even when the combination was successful, Si (Others Line) would transform into Sibling/Friend.  What does this mean: her lover would turn into a (mere) friend.  That would not be a romantic relationship, either.

To say that she had previously made numerous inquiries on the same subject, about the possibility of whether a solid love relationship would be possible, whose six-line analysis appeared all negative. However, these last two consultations leave a field of ambiguity, and little hope, I think.
It is not advisable with Yi Jing based divinations to do numerous inquiries on the same subject

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Love triangle 💔🔺
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2019, 03:23:03 PM »
In the first hexagram, I talked about the clash against the Self line (female querent).  The topic that Sacrar wrote is "Love Triangle".  Indeed, the hexagram also shows the attachment of this man towards another lover.  Does anybody else see that?

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 10:52:33 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 11:49:10 PM by Sacrar »

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 08:13:47 AM »
From a book " clear cut yijing " is written ..
~ GENERAL DESCRIPTION ~28 ..  DA GUO means exceeding boundary.
The image of DA GUO is one of the weak center with unbalanced top and bottom.
The traditional commentaries spoke of a weak column that was unable to support the entire structure.
In psychological terms, this can also represent having an over-stretched ego or having an unrealistic goal without the proper resources or abilities to achieve it.
This hexagram teaches us the importance of not to overlook any part and make sure the entire structure is well balanced.
~ QUICK DIVINATION ~ This is not a favorable outlook.
- EXISTING ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP - Expect to face  challenges.
Upper and lower guas are not properly connected by the upper wanting to control the lower but is untimely and the lower has more strength to resist...
Is not properly for a woman (Self in upper Gua / outer position / Yang line ) to have dominion on a man or relative one (judgment by g uas ) ..!!
Is not properly again for a man to be as Other in lower gua/ inner position / Yin line ...
This relationship is not properly stand .. even if someone's hopes may in some parts are responding. ...

« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 08:17:48 AM by Tientai »

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 08:52:56 AM »

Other then what was already mention if we look at his emotions on Others line and then we look at him on Officer line... He is supporting her(Mao clashed You, You moves and produces her line).

But then her line is very weak, while his line is clashed by the Day Branch(making it secretly moving). In 2 days he will start producing her line again, somewhat not directly again.

Does he love her... i would say probably no. Even though the Others line is producing his line, it is controlling her line and doesn't seem to be in relation I would define as love.
The fact that the relationship line produces his while weakens hers suggest that he is fine with whatever is going on, while she may not fully be. With her line being weak that is one more idea that she may have problem with that.

Summary: He seems fine with having a relationship. Seems to be supporting/producing her, so there is something going on. At the same time he seems to benefit directly from the relationship by itself, even though people around him have problem with it(Sibling at day branch). While she is weakened by the relationship itself while supported by him.

Considering all that, it doesn't seem it can turn to anything more anytime soon. While it may fall apart, likely from her.
On the question itself, does he love her... Well, if we view pre-heaven flow as what we call love there is no reason to think he does, as there is no combination going. Producing relationship can be viewed as love(support etc.), so it would really depend how someone defines love.
But in the way she probably wants to know I would say no(as there is no combination).

All this can be considered only if she didn't ask exactly the same question before(its ok some variations of it, but not the same one) and if she made the hexagram herself. : )

All this is just for the first Images/Hexagram.
But glancing over the other ones in the question:
"Is it possible to establish a solid relationship with this (man) right now?"
Her line is the only Officer line. We have topic about that around here:
http://fivearts.org/index.php?topic=555.msg3150#msg3150

Basically, yea, I very much agree with all members so far, its better to try to let it go.

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2019, 07:38:59 PM »

Other then what was already mention if we look at his emotions on Others line and then we look at him on Officer line... He is supporting her(Mao clashed You, You moves and produces her line).

But then her line is very weak, while his line is clashed by the Day Branch(making it secretly moving). In 2 days he will start producing her line again, somewhat not directly again.

Does he love her... i would say probably no. Even though the Others line is producing his line, it is controlling her line and doesn't seem to be in relation I would define as love.
The fact that the relationship line produces his while weakens hers suggest that he is fine with whatever is going on, while she may not fully be. With her line being weak that is one more idea that she may have problem with that.

Summary: He seems fine with having a relationship. Seems to be supporting/producing her, so there is something going on. At the same time he seems to benefit directly from the relationship by itself, even though people around him have problem with it(Sibling at day branch). While she is weakened by the relationship itself while supported by him.

Considering all that, it doesn't seem it can turn to anything more anytime soon. While it may fall apart, likely from her.
On the question itself, does he love her... Well, if we view pre-heaven flow as what we call love there is no reason to think he does, as there is no combination going. Producing relationship can be viewed as love(support etc.), so it would really depend how someone defines love.
But in the way she probably wants to know I would say no(as there is no combination).

All this can be considered only if she didn't ask exactly the same question before(its ok some variations of it, but not the same one) and if she made the hexagram herself. : )

All this is just for the first Images/Hexagram.
But glancing over the other ones in the question:
"Is it possible to establish a solid relationship with this (man) right now?"
Her line is the only Officer line. We have topic about that around here:
http://fivearts.org/index.php?topic=555.msg3150#msg3150

Basically, yea, I very much agree with all members so far, its better to try to let it go.

I did not understand you Gmuli, you say that You moves, however it is Chen earth (Self / parents) and Si fire (Other / officer) who are mobile lines.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 07:48:08 PM by Sacrar »

Offline ren

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2019, 10:41:36 PM »
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2019, 08:22:17 AM »
I did not understand you Gmuli, you say that You moves, however it is Chen earth (Self / parents) and Si fire (Other / officer) who are mobile lines.

If you mean this:
Mao clashed You, You moves and produces her line

I was commenting on this:

There is a rule that clashed by the day branch line becomes somewhat moving/active. Depending on the author and the rules we accepted to use it may not be able to fully do all a normal moving line can do, but its easy to see that it can still produce and weaken in questions.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2019, 01:45:10 PM »
I'm trying to follow the discussion but then get lost  ??? because there are 4 (?) hexagrams in the same topic of romantic relationship between this woman and that man.  For the next time, I suggest that different hexagrams are posted in different topics. 

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2019, 05:33:42 PM »
[Hidden post: You need reply to this topic to see it.]

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2019, 06:06:36 PM »
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 06:09:48 PM by Sacrar »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2019, 06:09:00 PM »